• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would being uncircumcised be a deal breaker for some?

U

uncircumcised321

Here is a question to woman, if you found out that the guy you were about to have sexual relations with was uncircumcised would that be a deal breaker for you? Lets say you liked a guy but you found out he was uncut, would you immediately lose interest in him? If you are dating a guy who is uncircumcised would you want to be told about it from him before finding out immediately before intercourse?

I just would like to know if there is a general consensus among woman on this issue.

I am uncircumcised and living in the US (the only reason this is even an issue, I would be a dime a dozen pretty much anywhere else in the world.)

Women won't even notice at first because during intercourse an uncircumcised penis normally looks just like a normal penis. The skin is pulled back and the penis is erect so it looks nearly identical.

It's really not a big deal at all.

I know a girl who didnt want to give head if a guy was uncircumcised. Well it was just one instance. She said it smells like shit when you roll it back, i imagine it would.

Most of the time it's not even very noticeable, if at all.

As long as the gentleman has good personal hygiene it's totally not an issue for me. In some respects I actually even prefer it.

:)

Edit: To Blazelate. It would only "smells like shit" if the guy was dirty and didn't know how to bathe. Thankfully this is the 21st century and most guys I know aren't filthy pigs.

:)

I know a girl who didnt want to give head if a guy was uncircumcised. Well it was just one instance. She said it smells like shit when you roll it back, i imagine it would.

Yeh only smells bad if u don't clean and wank alot! Why would anyone be turned off by uncircumcised men? Its the way men are naturally!

Yeh only smells bad if u don't clean and wank alot! Why would anyone be turned off by uncircumcised men? Its the way men are naturally!

Yeah circumcision is such an F'ing weird concept.....

I'm circumcised, and that's cool I guess..... but what the hell kinda decision is that to make for someone else? Like "oh yeah doctor just snip it right off, i'm sure he'll never miss it." What kinda shit is that, mom and dad?

I have my penis raincoat... and to be honest i never had a girl say no... in a matter of fact i gotten more because they have never seen one... ;) i never had a problem teaching them how to use it... they picked it up rather fast... no pun intended

and stop worrying about your dick, girls care more about what they look like than to care about you.. if you have the chance to fuck it, she already accepted you...

Any girl that cares doesn't deserve the dick anyhow...

I've never had a problem with either cut or uncut guys. And like others have said, it doesn't even really look different when you have an erection, so it doesn't really matter unless you plan on whipping it out when you're not about to fuck, lol.

Ive heard one of my friends(a girl) tell me that she doesnt really like foreskins etc but it wont stop her from having sex with him, she just prefers cut guys cause it 'looks better'.

I personally have never had a problem with girls and me being uncut, none have said anything about it but being uncut is pretty popular where i live...

I don't know about deal breaker. Maybe if I really liked him I could get over it. I just have a preference for the circumcised and finding that out is surprising and perhaps a little off putting.
I just know my way around a circumcised penis, uncircumcised would be a whole new thing to learn and I have enough sexual hang ups already...

I'm not circumcised and I certainly have never had a problem. I do make sure my hygiene is good though. But liek girls have to worry about their hygiene even more imo.

Uncircumcised generally have a more sensitive tip (being covered up and protected from stimuli most of the time), but besides that it is basically just a built in slider for handjobs.

If I had the choice: I prefer uncut. :) A fun sliding sleeve and heightened sensitivity is awesome. IME uncut guys have been cleaner than those who are not, simply because they have to spend more time cleaning that area to ensure that it is clean (2 secs instead of 0.5.) I don't mind cut ones though, as long as they are sensitive!

Truth be told, if a uncircumcised penis hasn't been cleaned properly in earlier years of life, the foreskin becomes tight and is difficult to pull over the head of the penis thus making it unattractive and would tend to have a higher incidence of cock-smegma. (yuck...)

Last edited:
Uncircumcised generally have a more sensitive tip (being covered up and protected from stimuli most of the time), but besides that it is basically just a built in slider for handjobs.

This has had me almost going up to my father and very seriously asking him for my fore-skin back!

Bastard never asked me if it would be cool to chop a piece of my penis off, no matter how fashionable it is, its a socially acceptable mutilation and those who don't appreciate "un-cut" or won't touch one, well; society does weird shit to natural behaviors, that's all I'll say about that!

This has had me almost going up to my father and very seriously asking him for my fore-skin back!

Bastard never asked me if it would be cool to chop a piece of my penis off, no matter how fashionable it is, its a socially acceptable mutilation and those who don't appreciate "un-cut" or won't touch one, well; society does weird shit to natural behaviors, that's all I'll say about that!

That almost made me go up stairs and tell my father thank you for not cuting my dick.... =D I will never cut my dicks.... his choice

I couldn't care less, though I prefer uncut. But I probably wouldn't even notice. :p

It has never mattered to me. If I am into the guy, it doesn't make a difference if he is cut or uncut - it is all part of the package!!