• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would being uncircumcised be a deal breaker for some?

it's like asking about in/out vaginas (I <3 my little innie)

WTF is an outie vagina?!

As for foreskin, it really doesn't make a difference to me. I agree that it's fun to have around for hand-jobs so the uncut definitely have an upper-hand there but I wouldn't discriminate either way.

Circumcisum , is originaly a religious practice, to reduce excess pleasure. So in my opion if I was a Guy I would hate to be cut.

I'm not circumcised. To be honest, no girl has ever commented on it, let alone taken issue with it!

I'd be very surprised if there was genuinely a girl out there for whom a foreskin is a problem!

I'm not circumcised. To be honest, no girl has ever commented on it, let alone taken issue with it!

I'd be very surprised if there was genuinely a girl out there for whom a foreskin is a problem!

well if you have to have a person unaturally altered before you can have sex with them surely you are redundant in evolutionary terms?

Before dating guys in the UK i never had anyone i was with be uncircumsized, but have gone to like it kept natural, pulling back the skin and the sensitivity it causes is really nice :) so nope, imo only of course, not a problem

Uncircumcised generally have a more sensitive tip (being covered up and protected from stimuli most of the time), but besides that it is basically just a built in slider for handjobs.

Bingo.

Yeah, it's no big deal. A thoughtful girl will probably prefer it that way for the reasons above, in fact.

It would take a lot of money for me to feel like i won in the end... 100grand+ i love my dick skin that much.. I love getting my dick suck and the way my girl works the tip, its like ecstasy.... It is sensitive and i love it

Well I had it done to my son mostly because I wanted him to look the same as his father- didn't want any "why don't I look like Dad" questions.

I had one boyfriend that was not circumcised and it made no difference to me.

This is actually my first post (not that I intended it that way lol), but I felt the need to chime in. I have a son also, and, initially, I was against circumcision. I just didn't like the idea of it, and also didn't like the idea of him going through the pain of circumcision. I'm sure most of the male members here on BL don't remember that pain (and my son apparently doesn't), but I can tell you, his screams could be heard all the way out in the waiting room. This, after the doctors doing the circumcision, assured me that he wouldn't feel pain so he wouldn't need an anesthetic. Bullshit! It was horrifying, and totally unnecessary. But his (female) physician had convinced me at that time that he should look like his father also. Looking back on it, I would never make the same decision. First of all, it's not natural; why is it so important that men be circumcised? It says something about our culture and our society. And second, there was pain involved; and I was assured there wouldn't be any. It was traumatic to him - and to me, incidentally, as his mother. So if I were facing the same decision today, I would definitely say no to the circumcision.

And as to the OP's original question, I have never had the opportunity to experience an uncut man, but I would definitely not be turned off by that; in fact, knowing myself the way I do, I would probably find it rather titillating (no pun intended, lol). I think that when women -or men- base their personal decisions on societal "norms," that they are closed off from what could be their own unique experiences. And I would rather have my own unique experience than judge someone based on what our culture perpetuates.

So to answer the question, OP: No, it definitely would not be a deal breaker. I wouldn't have any problem with it whatsoever. In fact, it's my opinion that society shouldn't place such importance on what is, essentially, an unnecessary and painful surgical procedure. No, I wouldn't lose interest; in fact, I would probably be more interested. And no, I don't want or need to be told about it beforehand. In my opinion, any woman that needs to be told about it before submitting to sex and/or loses interest based on your your appearance (in any form) probably wouldn't make a very good girlfriend. Just my 2 cents. If you care about someone, it shouldn't matter. It doesn't to me, anyway.

Last edited:
Of course not. Honestly I think the very suggestion is rediculous.

I've been with both circumcised and uncircumcised men. I really couldn't care less.

EDIT: I misread the question. It's not a deal breaker for me, and I think while there might be some women out there for whom it is, I highly doubt it's very many and I would think VERY low of them. Every stupid belief has some idiot who believes it somewhere. But very few and nobody worth dating would consider this a deal breaker.

Last edited:
dead thread revived by a troll post- i'll chime in anyway cos i have nothing better to do

anyway before everyone gets upset its surely an issue of consent and necessity

until a man grows up there is no way to know that he will need it, and if it does crop up as a problem then let him make his own choice about what to do with his own body

how many women would avocate removing their daughters labias? why is it mutilation to women but to men its normal in america? bad societies have symptoms floating all around

when a child is having a medical procedure the parent will make the choice but it should be because it is needed. unnecessary surgical procedures expose you to unncecessary risk

this means that what is standard in america to do to your male baby is unethical and wrong. the reasons people provide to justify are not backed up by medical ethics

everyone thinks tattooing their baby is out of order but if everyone else was doing it it would be okay because you wouldn't want them to look different? stupid

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ntence-for-needless-operations-unduly-lenient

https://www.circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html

Not a deal breaker at all. Intact men are a rare treat in the US. ;)

If I become a parent of a son, I will not have him circumcised. He can decide whether to undergo the procedure himself once he is old enough.

I had somehow missed your answer, and I just wanted to say, I think you are far better equipped to be a parent to a child than some that are today. I hope that you and those like you choose to; bravo.

If the gentleman is clean, it makes absolutely no difference. That goes for cut and uncut men.

I'm uncircumcised and I have never had my dick smell. It's called soap and water and don't be a nasty fucker. It's all about personal hygiene to me. For example most girls that do not really care about themselves their pussies stink. It's the same principal it depends on the person I think.

Seems pretty obvious that evolution, or God either for that matter, wouldn't have made humans this way if our little modifications like circumcision were all that necessary.

I was mutilated at birth as is usually done and I resent that! I think that it is my decision to be made as an adult. I've never had any problems with either men or women and sex but I always feel less of a man because of it!
I have had relations with other men and I prefer the foreskind ones to the mutilated as the ones with the foreskin are more sensitive, although slightly. None of them had bad smells or tastes and were clean. They seemed to have orgasms easier. Besides, they were more fun to 'play' with..................

I am intact. I was born in this weird window of time where it was seen as wrong to circumcise. Very few of my friends in grade school were cut.

When my son was born no one even asked if we wanted to have him cut. They still did it but you had to go out of your way to get it done. He is intact as well.

When my nephew was due my brother in law was adamant that his son look like him. I talked with him and brought up the ridiculousness of aesthetics. In the end I told my sister that her husband should have to hold his son's hand while he was chopped. My brother in law caved and my nephew is intact!

It's ritualistic mutilation! Gross! And, I have heard that sensitivity or premature performance can happen if a guy is cut or not.

I'm pretty sure the OP was a guy looking to see if cut or uncut was a dealbreaker. I can't see many women (nearly zero really) cutting off (no pun intended) a relationship over a foreskin. Jesus. I hope not anyways. And I hope no woman would tell a guy that's why they are breaking up!