• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would being uncircumcised be a deal breaker for some?

I find it amusing that some woman will be offput by uncut guys cause its 'un-hygenic', but i clean my cock very well and rarely is it dirty, and NEVER is it dirty if im going to be having sex or any sexual encounter.. being uncut means ill wash my dick specifically, in a sink or whatever, before i go out or meet up with a girl. I dont think guys who are cut do that, atleast not as often.

Also, chicks are RANK. Seriously, girls can have a shower and in 15minutes there warm wet snatch can smell disgusting enough id go NOWHERE near that. They really have no right to complain about hygiene when the majority of woman are not hygenic at all. Some girls pussies smell pretty good though, even if they havnt just had a shower.

I was worried about that before I started having sex. You find out your penis is in the minority, and it's unnerving

Don't worry about it. Keep yourself clean, and you'll have no troubles. And if you have a tight foreskin (too tight to pull back comfortably) then stretch it the fuck out before having sex. I could tell you a story about a guy who tore his frenulum, but I won't.

Uncircumcised generally have a more sensitive tip (being covered up and protected from stimuli most of the time), but besides that it is basically just a built in slider for handjobs.

NICE!!! It must be so hard to beat off it you are circumcised... IDK is is it?

What kinda shit is that, mom and dad?

Well I had it done to my son mostly because I wanted him to look the same as his father- didn't want any "why don't I look like Dad" questions.

I had one boyfriend that was not circumcised and it made no difference to me.

Move to ireland, none of us are cut :)
Not a problem here... lol

Not a deal breaker at all. Intact men are a rare treat in the US. ;)

If I become a parent of a son, I will not have him circumcised. He can decide whether to undergo the procedure himself once he is old enough.

Ok? Or people could just be more careful about sexual habbits like all people should. IF you are uncut and wear a condom its way safer than unprotected sex if u are circumcised...

Here is a question to woman, if you found out that the guy you were about to have sexual relations with was uncircumcised would that be a deal breaker for you? Lets say you liked a guy but you found out he was uncut, would you immediately lose interest in him? If you are dating a guy who is uncircumcised would you want to be told about it from him before finding out immediately before intercourse?

I just would like to know if there is a general consensus among woman on this issue.

I am uncircumcised and living in the US (the only reason this is even an issue, I would be a dime a dozen pretty much anywhere else in the world.)

well i find that as an umcircumcised male when i am recieving fellatio from circumcised men they are clearly missing important erogenous zones on my cock, more often than not they fail to make me bust my nut and i have to do it myself-big turn off for me.

uncircumcised is what i prefer, its not a total deal breaker but if someone cannot bust my nut without me having to help them extensively then that is a deal breaker, and in my experience circumcised men dont know what to do with an uncircumcised cock. its a pity:\

Well I had it done to my son mostly because I wanted him to look the same as his father- didn't want any "why don't I look like Dad" questions.

I had one boyfriend that was not circumcised and it made no difference to me.

what kind of logic is that?

It must be an American thing.

In Canada being uncut is fairly common. Very few of my friends are circumcised.

what kind of logic is that?
It's the logic a lot of people use. My mom didn't want to circumcise my brother, but my dad insisted on it because he "didn't want him to be made fun of in the locker room." There's a whole big thing about them looking the same. Americans are weird about their penises...

At the end of the day, it's just like tits - might be a factor, but almost never a dealbreaker.

It must be an American thing.

In Canada being uncut is fairly common. Very few of my friends are circumcised.

It's totally an American thing, lol. In Europe and Canada circumcision is fairly uncommon, though in Canada I reckon it is almost 50/50 just from my 'vantage point', lol. As for the rest of the world, it is only in America and, Israel (or Jews anywhere) I guess, where circumcision has become the norm, everywhere else it is only done for health reasons (South America, Africa, Asia).

I'd certainly miss my sensation down there, and I know for sure that circumcised guys probably don't feel even 1/5 of what uncut can, because if I pull the foreskin back, and walk around with underwear and pants on, well, I hardly can make it 10 feet, lol, and I'm walking like a fool. I wonder if being cut would lead to lasting longer in bed though. I don't think it has much impact (though you'd think it would).

I prefer to work with no foreskin ;)
but in the grand scheme of things it's not something major enough to carry much weight...

it's like asking about in/out vaginas (I <3 my little innie)

It absolutely makes no difference at all. I'll even go as far as saying that it would not make any difference when picking a guy.

The only thing you gotta think about is hygiene. Smegma is something that is produced under the foreskin. Gotta clean that shit regularly. Also, the odor varies from guy to guy, just like any other natural odor. Some have it barely noticeable, some have a poignant smell. The more noticeable the smell, the more you need to put into hygiene down there.

Since with the right hygiene there is pretty much no functional difference w/d cut and uncut you really shouldn't worry about it at all.

Can't stress on hygiene thou. I was dating an uncircumcised guy and one day he wanted a blow job and decided to slack on his hygiene. Well, I puked on him and he didn't get a blowjob for a long time.

Now, my current partner is also not circumcised. He has very good hygiene and his smell is not any different than if he was circumcised.

Hopefully my female experience will prove useful.

Oh yeah and uncircumcised guys seem to have much more sensitive heads, which makes sense. Never met an uncircumcised guy who wanted to be circumcised and I don't blame them.

Id be pissed if i was cut, i would like that choice to be mine. Not one of my parents or such... It is a piece of skin connected to someone...Why cut it? When parents use the whole, "I want him to look like dad, What if other people see his dick and his differnt"

Whey the fuck not embrace being different and individuality... Instead of cutting a peice of son off?