• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

geebiequeen: please try to cut down on your usage, its not even as fun day after day
and its definitely more detrimental to your health with the constant stream, not to mention tolerance...
(im assuming your use was more than just the weekends of those weeks?)

not sure if this could help, but L-Arginine is a vasodialator, so it could help with recovery (correct me if im wrong please)
i know amyl, isobutyl and isopropyl nitrite are also vasodialators, but i wouldn't suggest them
thats some good advice by thestudent14

hope all goes well

hi i have taken too much mephedrone over last few weeks and hav woken up with very tingly numb fingers on my left hand, i believe it is vasoconstriction, does any1 know if this will go if i just stay off it now im really scared ... has any1 else had this and did it go??

It may be as simple as you slept on your hand, in which case you should be fine in a couple of days.

In regards to mephedrone, along with anecdotal accounts of pronounced vasoconstriction/ischaemia and potential peripheral neuropathy, it has also been reported (though not through clinical trials) that mephedrone use may lead to vasculitis, which probably results from an immune response.

I would cease any further use of mephedrone until you're sure it's not related. If symptoms persist, I'd recommend having a full blood count. Explain to your Dr what you've been doing (if you're not comfortable telling your current Dr, see another one).

Also note that purple knees/feet have also been reported with heavy use. In at least one case mentioned in Advanced Drug Discussion, several months abstinence reduced the colouration but a redosing of mephedrone over a short period caused some symptoms to return.

Well i guess i am the reason why it is not clever to ban drugs, until i heard on the news that meph was being made illegal i never really heard much about it or had any interest in sampling some, now i feel i don't want to miss out on something so i just ordered 5g before it becomes illegal.

I tell myself i will only try a little but i know what i am like lol.

Im trying to research it as much as i can at the minute but there is just sooooo much info out there, it's going to take a whilst to read through.

From what i have read so far though i really like the sound of this, i used to love ecstacy back in the day and have had no illegals whatsoever in over a year just my prescribed Subutex and even that down to 0.4mg a day, in fact making the jump off the sub in about 3 weeks after being on it for a year and a half, not looking forward to that...

Ooops drifted off topic a little, i notice a lot of people are talking about over doing the meph and getting some pretty nasty side effects, are we talking <100g over a few weeks or really hammering the stuff and doing 100s and 100s of grams over a longer time period?

Taking more than around .5g in a session is ill advised. Be careful and if i waz you i would only have 1g of the stuff on hand. Cause it is extremely morish. Youll be surprised how easy it is to just keep redosing. Scary really.

Be safe dude.

Well i guess i am the reason why it is not clever to ban drugs, until i heard on the news that meph was being made illegal i never really heard much about it or had any interest in sampling some, now i feel i don't want to miss out on something so i just ordered 5g before it becomes illegal.

I don't whether you ordered online or locally, but realise that mephedrone is already illegal to import, and that many consumers are currently facing importation charges, some for amounts similar to the quantity you mentioned.

Lol I finished the last of my Meph on the weekend =(
Good whilst it lasted, but so so moreish :p
Defiantely a good time for a break from the stuff.

And BoomBoxer, Phase_Dancer is correct it is illegal to import as mephedrone is illegal under the federal analogues act as an analogue of methcathinone.

Ok guys thnx for the info, from what i can gather about my order is that the stock is already in the UK and is being mailed to me in the UK so this would not be seen as importing correct?

The money did go to a RBS bank account and delivery is normall next day, i can't imagine it being anywhere but the UK.

Okay just checked it is in the UK according to there website, here is the Q&A from the site.

Q: Are you still operating your business as usual with the ban on Mephedrone looming?
A: Yes we will operate as usual until 48 hours prior to the ban when we will stop taking orders and sort out all outstanding orders.

Q: How do I arrange collection?
A: Due to the amount of online orders we are suspending our collection service unless it is over 250g

Q: Where is my delivery?
A: Due to the huge quantity of orders we are taking longer than usual to despatch orders. Your order will arrive but may take a day or 2 longer. Special Deliveries should still arrive next day but some of these are also being affected and may be a day later than expected.

Q: Can you ship abroad on this one occassion?
A: Unfortunately we have suspended all International orders

Q: Where do I select my preference for Crystal or Powder?
A: Due to the Import ban of Mephedrone there is a shortage on stock in the UK so we can no longer stocking both Crystal and Powder Mephedrone. It will be whatever we have in at the time of processing your order but rest assured it will be of the highest quality whether it is crystal or powder.
Please check that you have not received an email from us requesting your shipping address as often they do not come through with Alertpay which is the reason your order may not have not been despatched.

Edit - I forgot to mention, i had to pay via bank transfer as AlertPay has decided to stop it's service to sites selling meph already.

^^^ Its illegal to import into Australia. From what i can gather from your last post is that you are in the UK.....correct?

Just an update on Reagent testing

The pink colour I reported above was from 4-MMC derived from Neorganics products.

I have recently received word from the Chemist involved who reran the test a couple of days ago with a pure reference standard and reasonably fresh Marquis.

No colour change was observed.

This then poses the question; what is producing the commonly reported yellow colour with commercially produced mephedrone? As the bromo intermediate has been suggested as an impurity, I'm hoping to speak to another chemist who prepared (legally) the product for spectral reference in the hope he may have some of the intermediate left to test. More when it's known...

Interesting news p_d, lets hope future research will shed light on what is actually in that mephedrone.

Yeh thanks for that little tidbit of info p_d; interesting stuff. I wonder how different the stuff from neorganics was to what's coming out of china now? I'm guessing different synth routes would be more (financially) viable at larger scales and hence you could have different impurities?

I just saw Tronica has an article on 4-mmc up on inthemix too :)

http://www.inthemix.com.au/betweenthelines/articles/46402/A_look_at_Mephedrone_4MMC

I'm guessing different synth routes would be more (financially) viable at larger scales and hence you could have different impurities?

Providing the starting material is available, the common route would be the most economically viable, at any scale, and so impurities are likely to be similar. However, variations in reagent/reactant purity and reaction conditions could also produce additional impurities.

Perhaps a reaction not the the Mephedrone itself but to a product of its decomposition?

Interesting stuff, thanks heaps for that p_d
I wish I had some of my meph left, would be interesting to see how it would test up.

p_d i believe you informed me that a counter-part of yours prepared a fresh batch of 4mmc and marquis reagent and the pink colour arose from that?

Yes, I had assumed that was also tested, but I was recently informed the pink colour was from 4-MMC obtained from the neorganics product (via LC). The new test, done only a couple of days ago, was performed on a pure standard, probably that used to validate a GC/MS result.

It should be quite stable under normal conditions.

What sort of purity? If it was say 80% I guess its quite possible that the impurities could make it unstable and cause odd reactions?

I am just guessing here though so feel free to correct me.