• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

i dont care what it did to me, this was the best drug ive done hands down and I abused the hell outa of it (3-4g up the nose a day) , was sooo stupidly cheap too, miss u mephedrone

"Party Drug Users risk memory loss"
The party drug mephedrone can cause lasting damage to the brain, according to new research led by the University of Sydney.

"Mephedrone is highly addictive in the worst possible way. Users tend to binge on massive doses of the drug over short time spans," said Craig Motbey, a PhD candidate in the University's School of Psychology and lead author of the research published in PLOS ONE, the Public Library of Science journal, today.
"Combined with the fact mephedrone is skyrocketing in popularity worldwide, with Australia following that trend, our finding that high doses can cause ongoing cognitive impairment spells a significant risk for users."

Rest here

It's a rat study - fucked up some rats so look out humans etc etc. Interesting little discussion of the biochemical underpinning for the "more-ishness" of this drug - boost in synaptic dopamine levels outlasts short serotonin high, causing increased motivation to redose to chase the serotonin.

i dont care what it did to me, this was the best drug ive done hands down and I abused the hell outa of it (3-4g up the nose a day) , was sooo stupidly cheap too, miss u mephedrone

That was how I developed my deviated septum. Better than life.

Mephedrone's heaps of fun. It does seem pretty toxic.. and fiendish. But so fun. I miss it.

apparently the pre-ban Meph that everyone raves about, when made didnt eliminate all the impurities, one in particular is 3-MMC made the pre-ban stuff soooo incredible. The new synths eliminate the 3-MMC which is why everyone says the new Meph isnt as good.

How true this is im not sure?

I'm concerned about the purity of the supposed 4-MMC that's been going around in the US after the ban. Has anybody been getting 4-MMC that's on par with the pre-ban stuff?

I can almost guarantee you that 99% of Meph that can be bought today is nothing like the pre-ban Meph. It's possible to get pre-ban quality Meph, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

A lot of Meph being sold isn't Meph.

apparently the pre-ban Meph that everyone raves about, when made didnt eliminate all the impurities, one in particular is 3-MMC made the pre-ban stuff soooo incredible. The new synths eliminate the 3-MMC which is why everyone says the new Meph isnt as good.

How true this is im not sure?

Buy 3MMC then?

I have had pre-ban quality since then, IV mephedrone shits all over any other IV experience I have had. Dat rush..

A mate in the UK sent me 300 or so milligrams before it ws banned (I may have posted this before). took 250mgs or so at my local while waiting for my missus, not expecting much from a legal drug, didnt feel much after 20 or so minutes so plugged the rest, within 5 mins I was absolutely fucked sideways, felt like really good MDMA but more social if that makes sense. Then within about 2 or 3 hours I was straight!, almost like I hadnt taken anything.

effects were uncontrollable eye wobbles, my eyes were like a bet on the horses, one each way. Continually licking my lips, generally looking off chops and messy, luckily most people at my local do drugs and know me

quite an amazing compound, with the short high and then feeling straight I can understand people binging like pigs chasing the high.

Funny though, when I hit base line I didnt crave taking more like I would on MDMA, I was happy with the experience and went home.

Cant believe it was legal.

@ jakeperson, never IV'ed meph but I imagine it would be quite intense

Last edited:
Any aussies who have tried both 4-mmc and 3-mmc give their two cents

They are not anything like each other. I happen to like 3-mmc but it's more like a thoughtful amp than the sparkly rush of 4-mmc.

I took enough meph during the pre-ban years to know the difference

They are not anything like each other. I happen to like 3-mmc but it's more like a thoughtful amp than the sparkly rush of 4-mmc.

I took enough meph during the pre-ban years to know the difference

3-mmc and 4-mmc are different. Pre ban meph allegedly contained 10% 3-mmc as an impurity from shonky manufacturing, this is what makes the difference fro todays meph

3-MMC is from the cathinone series and was apparently a common impurity in 4-MMC aka Mephedrone produced in china when it was at its peak a couple of years ago. Samples obtained from Chinese manufacturers when Mephedrone was legal in the UK shown that up to 10% of the product was in fact 3-MMC aka 3-methylmethcathinone

There was a famous pink batch of meph being sold FAIRLY recently that resembled pre-ban in effects, it was famous as much for the dodgy RC vendor selling it as it was for its potency. Some of you here may know of this story

Did any of u guys sample the crystal 4mmc back in the day many years ago? Looked so beautiful and so so pure. Was way stronger than that crappy powdered seaweed/fish smelling 4mmc.

Odd that people are looking back to the 'glory days' of 4-mmc.

When it first came out, a lot of people wouldn't touch the stuff because it was a dirty smelly cathinone, and because it wasn't MDMA.

The pure stuff had no smell and it was crystals, the stuff that started to come out after that was seaweed smelling powder. It was and still good stuff, not something I would use weekly tho, maybe once every 6 months or so or if I would need to drive after a party because u are completely sober after u have came down and undetectable:)

Is meph still doing the rounds of aus? I got offered some cheap "MDMA" caps today and they were white crystals that looked nothing like any mdma ive seen before and the dude said they hit hard but just dont last long. I suspected meph or methylone so turned them down (should have grabed em haha) but i havent been offered anything like that for a year or two. Ill just stick to my normal mdma dude but i thought meph would be rare these days?

It is a lot rarer but still around in some circles, meph is quite addictive remember. I find it more psychologically addictive than meth and I've been a meth addict..

The rush IV is equivalent to that of IV K but in a OMG THIS FEELS BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE way rather the WTF IS HAPPENING way that K has.

Apparently Meph is going around in Brisbane, haven't had a chance to test any though but I might this week. Never had it but I expect it to be pretty amazing.

MCAT is back... Yes a super addictive product if ever there was one! It is a challenge not to binge on this stuff so hard that a gram of even the purest gear will not last 24 hours, at least in my experience. You also wake up feeling like life is not worth living the next day after a drone binge. On the plus I get a nice warm inner glow like I do from good quality cocaine, feel horny as fuck..like real coke and the high lasts longer and is cleaner (except nice white cocaine a friend bought in Peru, the more yellow local (as in street corner Lima... dodgy as fuck) stuff is usually not oxidized properly) than cocaine... At stupid doses I get slight visual hallucination probably, mostly colors are brighter and slight trails/color morphing in stationary objects and a fucking sweat like nothing else. If you want a cheap coke alternative that shits domestic gear and lasts for about 4 hours MCAT is the shit. IVing gives you a much shorter high... but it's fucking intense! Myself I think 2c-d shit's on meph as it's not as pushy or rushy but still gives you that inner glow, warmth and the ability to talk at people all night, if they give a shit or are even listening is not important... 100% feel good drug and not as nasty a comedown, very gentle, compared with drone.

Last edited: