• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The PCP Thread

I'm from San Jose Killafornia!! Shaaoooooo!! PCP is still live and active out there. It ain't like it used to be. The homeboys (nortenos) especially the OG's used to hella get down on it. Still do but not as much. Last time I smoked a leno was with a homeboy on the Westside. Good times walkin on the moon through the hood

PCP - 'angel dust' in the city, 'killer weed' or 'green' in the 'burbs, came through DC in about 1974 or so. I recall being en experienced marijuana head at age 12 and getting a hold of my first PCP joint. Smoked it just like it was reefer, and got real fuckin' sick. Ten or twenty big fat tokes, and I was bad off for many hours. After a few dozen similar experiences I was off it for life - for some reason I always smoked too much or smoked it when I was already drunk, and always ended up violently ill.

In 2012 there are still multiple open-air marts here for PCP, usually it's dipped cigarettes instead of sprayed-on reefer or parsley or mint like it used to be. i know a few long term 'green beans', and can assure the board that it's never gone away.

The cigarettes that are dipped is sherm not pcp. Sherm is embalming fluid. Similar effects to pcp but not pcp.

The cigarettes that are dipped is sherm not pcp. Sherm is embalming fluid. Similar effects to pcp but not pcp.

This not fact and definitely not Harm Reduction. Smoking embalming solution (formaldehyde) is extremely toxic and harmful.

Please do not repeat old stories that are not true and very likely will cause harm to others