• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The PCP Thread

I've really enjoyed the dissociatives I've managed to get my hands on, but PCP has always eluded me! It doesn't seem like the sort of thing I'd want to get addicted to, but it seems like I should really try it at least once. Is there any particular reason why it's so hard to come by nowadays? I'm assuming it might have something to do with it no longer being used medically, but in that case it seems like its use should have phased out a while ago, as I suppose ketamine made it obsolete long ago in the anesthetic realm.

Haven't indulged for a few years but its definitely still circling round a few hoods to this day.. good times looking back at it now. these mxe kiddies dont have a clue

Hello,

My name is Kate Godfrey, I’m a producer for National Geographic’s documentary series, Drugs Inc. I’m making an episode about Washington DC and I’m interested in stories of PCP in and around the city.

I’m posting on the forum as I’d like to hear from anyone who can help me with my research regarding PCP.

To learn more about Drugs Inc please visit our home page at:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...nel/drugs-inc/

If you’re not already familiar with the show, we are now in our 5th series and past episodes can be found on youtube.

The documentary takes a 360 degree approach to exploring drugs in Washington DC. We're filming with people who use drugs; both recreational users and users who have developed dependencies, harm reduction, law-enforcement, traffickers, dealers, and medics whose lives are affected daily by the drugs business.

Through this approach the shows aim to understand how the drug world functions in a particular city: Who controls it; which drugs are most prevalent; why people become involved; the dangers of the street; what law enforcement is doing and approaches in harm reduction. In no way do our programs glamorize drug use or the drug trade. We treat everyone we film with dignity and try to give a balanced representation of the issues.

If you would like to get in touch please email me at [email protected] (I apologize in advance to Bluelight moderators if giving out email addresses breaks forum rules and I'm happy to re-edit this message accordingly)

To learn more about Wall To Wall (the production company I work for in the UK that makes Drugs Inc for National Geographic) please visit:

http://www.walltowall.co.uk/

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Very best,

Kate Godfrey
Producer

PCP is definitely on the streets of NJ & PA.
However, it comes in a vial with crushed mint leafs and is usually mixed in with a blunt & smoked.
I indulged in said drug a few times, but I didn't really like it all that much.
Definitely not my DOC.

Btw - lol @ drugs inc. I watch your show everytime it comes on. Wish you would do some more documentaries as I've already watched them all.
Great show. If your crew is ever in NJ and needs a tour about the H trade, you'll find that I'll fit your criteria, however, I don't want my face on the show. lol. But I wouldn't mind showing you the ropes of NJ.

Dc is gotta be the pcp caapitol, its the easiest drug to get in the city, i swear to god aND ITS IN THE SUBURBS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO RICHMOND AND ALL THE WAY UP TO BMORE. People smoke dippers and do crazy shit all the time out here.

Of course "Mescaline" had to be heavily cut, and still is, it is still around in Quebec for sure, had some in 2009, bought a gram of "pure" the thing to make 10-15-20 grams of mess depending on how much the person with the connection to the pure is willing to rip off the kiddos buying it (mess being sold 10$/g 2 for 15, 1/4 for 50)...huge fucking profit to be made, which is why the hells and other independents were always into it, it is made primarily in Quebec City. Snorting and eating pcp can be loads of fun, smoking it with the pure which from my calculations is really 20% pure, they call that pure 1/15 at higher levels, then it's 1/50, 1/75 and 1/100 (1g of liquid) barely nobody is allowed to touch that, it all makes sense, they want customers to come back, that's why pcp is a staple drug in eastern canada since the 70's, that and LSD which never disappeared either...just a bit more rare/expensive. I put my hands on some 1/50 putty one time and I was able to smoke it, and I was really careful on how much i would spread on my joint with a butter knife...and I can see how these people in the american ghettos smoking the totally pure shit in liquid form have insane bad trips......a normal pcp dose is 5mg, smoking a whole sherm must be around 100mg....goddamn.

I wouldn't say no to doing it again, i'd snort a gram and eat another and go into this God Mode where I can empty pool tables in front of my girlfriend and beat all my records on Coolboarders 3 (old awesome ps3 snowboard game I never quit playing) and tony hawk 2/ guitar hero 3. I tell ya that pcp in those doses can be really awesome and make you feel so good and a bit too wanting to show off...but I really lose this constant small tremor I have in my body and hands when I do it and I get awesome coordination.

Now I want some good old mess, haha.

The cut is lactose man, nothing dangerous, it's there for safety reasons.

Paranoid A : buddy, don't every know it's not mescaline and just a leftover name from the 70's that bikers chose to sell it as ? heheh, same as THC pills which were just PCP.

PCP is definitely around in Maryland and PA, though I've only seen it in liquid form. I've got it in baltimore in vials, and soaked into mint/tea leaves. Earlier this summer I got some dipped cigs in central PA, and I know several people who can get it easily. It's definitely a very "ghetto" drug, and is distributed among the same circles that distribute/use crack and heroin. I haven't gotten any recently even though its available, since I've been trying to stay away from any dissociatives except ketamine, because they tend to make me a bit manic if I overdo them.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention that I bet the reason dust is so easy to get in baltimore is due to its proximity to DC, which does have the reputation as being the east coast capital of PCP.

Paranoid A : buddy, don't every know it's not mescaline and just a leftover name from the 70's that bikers chose to sell it as ? heheh, same as THC pills which were just PCP.

Oh shit i remember some of those "THC" pills going around back in the 90's too. They where pretty rare where i live but in certain areas here on the rock they where common as fuck. As for that "mescaline" a few idiots actually did think it was real mescaline lol =D . One garbage head i knew (this guy once tried to snort Prozac =D ) would show up with the stuff and be all like "b'y's i got some mescaline! bahaha". The cunt would never shut up even on the best of days and laughed at everything which led to alot of people shutting his mouth for him :\ . He was a total moron who though he knew everything about drugs. He showed some of this PCP to a ex biker friend of mine who was from Nova Scotia and the guy laughed at him and told him it was really angel dust. The dumb bastard still would not believe that it was anything but mescaline 8) . This kid would take fucking anything and was the worst garbage head i have ever met for sure. He annoyed me so much that i wouldn't even do drugs with him even if it was for free. I ended up beating the shit out of him a few times while i was drunk or high because he had a knack for pissing everybody off. We used to call him a human punching bag because just about every weekend he would piss someone off and get a deckin for it.

So yeah anyone with a clue knew it was really PCP that was in that mesc and those THC pills but a few idiots chose to believe otherwise. I haven't seen PCP around in any form since atleast the early 2000's i think. I wish some would come around again so i could give it another go.

Last times I had some was in 08, found a guy who had some of the "pure" putty used to make mess then I heard he died so I never bothered calling him back. In small doses I find it is really interesting and it really removes any performance anxiety for me, I don't know how that happens for me, but I hear some people are having that too during DXM afterglows. Even taking some after 2-3 days of snorting and eating meth pills would bring me back out of the half psychosis that lack of sleep is known as.

And yeah, it seems everyone in eastern .ca had to know a shithead like that who loved their "mescaline" more than anything else. The kind of people who have so little brains 2-3 great lsd hits would barely do anything for them....but they'd fiend over pcp...all very strange when I think of it again o_O

I grew up in an area where there was a lot of PCP, and people who were older who had been around in the 70s and 60s said it was around and popular then, and it's still around in the area where I grew up in.

I've never used it and don't want to but it's around where I grew up and people do use it there still to this day decades later.

Last edited:
I grew up in an area where there was a lot of PCP, and people who were older who had been around in the 70s and 60s said it was around and popular then, and it's still around in the area where I grew up in.

It's okay if you don't wanna say, but I bet 99% you are from Quebec or maybe New-Brunswick.

I'll give my two cents on PCP.

first off, I never tried it. but a lot of times when I would be buying dope the same corner also had PCP or "dippers" as they called it. I never really heard anyone call it angel dust that wasn't white and suburban. It is pretty much known as "wet" and "dippers" in the ghetto because you generally dip a cig in the vial for your dose (bring 100 lengths lol).

You could probably buy it by the vial and I have seen enough vials of it to know absolutely nothing about its price so I always steered clear. Not to mention, I just came all the way down here for dope, I dont want your fucking PCP dude lol. Sorry, thats just my mindstate on it.

So basically, it seems like the people who want to do it dont go to the places it is sourced and there are very few people middlemanning wet because aint nobody got time for that. Im already riding dirty getting dope, I dont need to complicate things just so some bros can freak out for a couple hours back in civilization.

seems like some locals indulge in it, but not nearly as much as crack/heroin. You can tell when someone's wetted up because they just stand still as shit like a statue until provoked, at which point they act paranoid for no reason. best to just avoid the provoking part and let them statue.

kind of like a ghetto form of ketamine if im in the right ballpark here. sort of how crack compares to powder cocaine

so if that's what youre looking for I mean...

for the record this is entirely in Philadelphia, so the I-95 corridor seems to be the general scene for the stuff.

Been out of the game for a while, but use to see legit dust coming from Boston many years ago. Like JunkieDays said above, it would come soaked on mint leaves in your typical small drug bags for sale. The smell was something fierce too - like 10 giant sharpie markers open at once you could still smell in empty bags months later. Hardcore shit - would take K over it any day though.

I'll give my two cents on PCP.

first off, I never tried it. but a lot of times when I would be buying dope the same corner also had PCP or "dippers" as they called it. I never really heard anyone call it angel dust that wasn't white and suburban. It is pretty much known as "wet" and "dippers" in the ghetto because you generally dip a cig in the vial for your dose (bring 100 lengths lol).

You could probably buy it by the vial and I have seen enough vials of it to know absolutely nothing about its price so I always steered clear. Not to mention, I just came all the way down here for dope, I dont want your fucking PCP dude lol. Sorry, thats just my mindstate on it.

So basically, it seems like the people who want to do it dont go to the places it is sourced and there are very few people middlemanning wet because aint nobody got time for that. Im already riding dirty getting dope, I dont need to complicate things just so some bros can freak out for a couple hours back in civilization.

seems like some locals indulge in it, but not nearly as much as crack/heroin. You can tell when someone's wetted up because they just stand still as shit like a statue until provoked, at which point they act paranoid for no reason. best to just avoid the provoking part and let them statue.

kind of like a ghetto form of ketamine if im in the right ballpark here. sort of how crack compares to powder cocaine

so if that's what youre looking for I mean...

for the record this is entirely in Philadelphia, so the I-95 corridor seems to be the general scene for the stuff.

Yes dust or PCP is very common in and around Philadelphia and NJ as well. I never got into it and don't want to ever use it but I know lots of people who did.

I kind of wish there was more info on PCP on BL. I never really thought I'd run into it, but I did. My friend lives with this Mexican dude who knows some other dudes.... Who prepare the mintweed. So, for the past week I've been smoking this stuff wondering.... IS this PCP? I'm leaning on yes.

I can definitely see that its easy to smoke too much, paranoia and fear are very possible, even hostility if naturally aggressive.

But also very chill, electric like feeling and electric like vision...esp with lights off and computer screen or TV on...looks weird. Intense shit! And I have waaaay too much of it.

Pcp available in certain jail in dublin 1-2 years ago. Came as a "letter" dipped in solution and dried. Then smoked inside. Information Came from a very reliable source, however I am inclined to think it was a pcp analogue bought in bulk online as there is NO pcp scene in dublin outside of jail at all. Certainly not within the hard drugs sector.

Gooooddamn.. People are getting dusted in jail? Lol. Well, the time would slip away from you at least, but.. Yeeesh.