• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The PCP Thread

In San Jose Blacks called it blast, whites KJ (crystal joint), mexicans called it lenios. I know I'm being redundant. The taste was distinctive at the time and noted to be mettalic.

I grew up on the Eastside of SJ. Every ethnicity called it blast, kj and even lenyos.

Blast is a general term for pcp, as KJ is/was. A "lenyo" is just a joint of parsley with blast sprinkled across it. It could be a "one liner" or a "two liner" lenyo.

That's how they broke down their grams of blast. Into 10 "lines" typically which made 10 "one liner" lenyos.

At that time, I would say, there were only 6 people (who were free, not locked up) who knew the whole Northern Cali manufacturing process. Sure, some know the first stage or others knew the last stage. But only 5 people knew EVERY stage of the process. It was a very small group of people. They each did their own thing with their own people. They didn't try to lock down the whole Northern state with violence and intimidation. There was money to be made. And LOTS

it just sounds a bit like urban legend.

p.s.

I never encountered PCP in Santa Cruz by the way. You'd be more likely to come across Ketamine from the psychedelic/festie/rave type people. I'm a Monterey Bay area native, and the only place PCP seems to be available with any regularity is Seaside, on the south side of the bay.

Never, EVER, heard of PCP in Santa Cruz. Ketamine, yes, is very prevalent here, as well as traditional psychedelics.

Miles above anything else though, is the weed. Sweet sweet buds. =D

Alldaylong, I don't really care if it's true or not. Good story, thanks for sharing. :)

you have got to be mixed in with one of the most awkward circles in this city. i have never even been offered PCP

Not akward cirlcles, just a big circle I guess of all types of people, from all kinds of backgrounds, colors, etc..etc..lol.
I don't really seek out 1/2 of what I see, but it's usually a person I know , knows someone who knows someone type of thing.lol..ya know, People I know intermingle with college kids, gang members, rich people, poor people, working people, raver types etc.
.A definte odd mix of people if they were all in one place at the same time, but they never are. Most of the people know "someone" through a friend or a college kid/friend in college with them, and so forth.
It's not really a circle, more like dozens of seperate cirlces, intermingling at certain points through mutual aquantantces or however someone wants to say it.
Seems like all people are only a few people away sometimes from knowing each other..a few degrees of seperation..something..

Not akward cirlcles, just a big circle I guess of all types of people, from all kinds of backgrounds, colors, etc..etc..lol.
I don't really seek out 1/2 of what I see, but it's usually a person I know , knows someone who knows someone type of thing.lol..ya know, People I know intermingle with college kids, gang members, rich people, poor people, working people, raver types etc.
.A definte odd mix of people if they were all in one place at the same time, but they never are. Most of the people know "someone" through a friend or a college kid/friend in college with them, and so forth.
It's not really a circle, more like dozens of seperate cirlces, intermingling at certain points through mutual aquantantces or however someone wants to say it.
Seems like all people are only a few people away sometimes from knowing each other..a few degrees of seperation..something..

thats what i like about memphis, while its a big enough city it is small enough to have the degree of seperation deal.

Jersey City, NJ (and Hudson County, NJ) in general is notorious for PCP. You can cop vials if you want in the projects you cop your dope and rock in really. One of my old dope dealers loved that shit. Whenever I was copping off him, he would always have me drive him around so he could smoke a dippy. He would always tell me if I ever needed vials. I have tried it, but personally I'm not that crazy about it.

Harlem back in the day (80's and 90's) was the place to score too. My uncle told me some crazy stories.

AllDayLong- i really enjoyed your story. The scene he portrayed is acurate- I didn't know that the lenyoses contained crystalline PCP rather than sprayed, but the distribution network sounds about right- latinos were by far the major consumers, but there weren't alot of blacks relative and I new a shit load of white boys that smoked it.

My interest is that, as he intimated, the scene there evolved along different lines than the south and the PCP that South Central gangs supposedly distribute throughout the US. Crank/Tweak was always a more prevalent drug up there although I didn't encounter shards until I moved south. In the 80s, we had purple crank, pink crank, penutbutter crank, ect...depending on the impurity profile.

My theory is there is a homegrown cottage industry that has fallen under the DEAs radar that say its mostly made in LA and distributed in Texas and other states by affiliates. Back in the day (80s) another bit of history, San Jose, unlike Oaktown and the City was unique in the number of non (gang) affiliates.

I grew up and did a lot of partying in the san jo area and when I was in jr high I did pcp (which was a little over a decade ago) but I do know some people that were using pcp on an almost daily basis up until a few years back, maybe even less than that and supplies didn't seem to be low. Other drugs that were extremely plentiful during my jr high and high school years were: ketamine, acid, ecstasy, shrooms, coke, speed, opium, and I think the other one was DMT (if not than it was another psychedelic that I can't exactly remember the name of but I knew it sounded like that and was around often because my friends were doing it but I never dabbled with that one being an acid devotee myself), oh yeah and of course there was always mary jane for all. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting some but the ones mentioned above were definitely always around and accessible anytime and in large quantities and some of them are even still just as available.

Anyway, as far as pcp in san jose goes.... It never left.
I've found that most anything is available if you spend long enough looking. I hear people say that they can't get acid (I'm in NorCal) when I can but I understand that it ebbs and flows (ironically, I am having a hell of a time getting my hands on any right now). But even saying that, I've considered trying PCP a few times but I've always come up blank on that one :(

Any Canadians on here? I remember way back when in the 90's when PCP was often sold as mescaline though anyone with half a clue knew it was not mescaline but rather angel dust or if you where lucky MDA. Or atleast that was the way it was sold in Atlantic Canada along with being sprayed on shitty weed which was the only way i ever had it.

pcp in mass

I'm personally more of a ketamine fan but have started hearing more pcp around in mass. I live in western mass and its real popular with the Spanish people out here. And have heard of it being around in Boston alot in the Raver crowd.

Its pretty prevalent in connecticut.
Lol, a while back in the news a mother got arrested for cooking up mac and cheese for her kids in the same pot used for PCP.
Its kinda fucked up to say but those kids prolly had the time of their lives. Lmao

Its pretty prevalent in connecticut.
Lol, a while back in the news a mother got arrested for cooking up mac and cheese for her kids in the same pot used for PCP.
Its kinda fucked up to say but those kids prolly had the time of their lives. Lmao

I hear it talked about a lot at dive bars by women in their 30s-40s but I've never come across it myself. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I can help them get but ass naked, but I have no clue where the fuck to find it, good luck asking someone else.

The article is too funny, look up "Pcp Noodles" on google and i am sure you will find that the situation is fucked up but funny.
Sounds like something that would be in a movie.

Someone was smoking a "dippy" in a bar in I was in in Brooklyn last night...not hard to find if you want it here on the east coast, but I don't want it...shit is baaaaaaaad for your brain

How is MXE in comparison?

Any Canadians on here? I remember way back when in the 90's when PCP was often sold as mescaline though anyone with half a clue knew it was not mescaline but rather angel dust or if you where lucky MDA. Or atleast that was the way it was sold in Atlantic Canada along with being sprayed on shitty weed which was the only way i ever had it.

Yeah it is still sold (and has been for at least a dozen years, when I first encountered it ) as "mescaline", in downtown Montreal. It is heavily cut (50:1 or so) and reasonably priced. Funny, it threw me off first time I heard that. . .

Are you sure of that Amanitadine ? I'm currently searching for that. Ive been searching for at least a year and a half now. Montreal down town. Im just wondering if you saying that because you think or you really know.

PCP - 'angel dust' in the city, 'killer weed' or 'green' in the 'burbs, came through DC in about 1974 or so. I recall being en experienced marijuana head at age 12 and getting a hold of my first PCP joint. Smoked it just like it was reefer, and got real fuckin' sick. Ten or twenty big fat tokes, and I was bad off for many hours. After a few dozen similar experiences I was off it for life - for some reason I always smoked too much or smoked it when I was already drunk, and always ended up violently ill.

In 2012 there are still multiple open-air marts here for PCP, usually it's dipped cigarettes instead of sprayed-on reefer or parsley or mint like it used to be. i know a few long term 'green beans', and can assure the board that it's never gone away.

Yeah it is still sold (and has been for at least a dozen years, when I first encountered it ) as "mescaline", in downtown Montreal. It is heavily cut (50:1 or so) and reasonably priced. Funny, it threw me off first time I heard that. . .

I have not seen or heard of PCP or whatever else is passed off as mescaline here on my little island for a good 10 years atleast. The form i had it in back when i was about 16 or so was shitty weed sprayed down with PCP. Since back then i was willing to try anything once i rolled a half gram joint of it and gave a few buddies of mine a few tokes as well. My friends who only had maybe 1 or 2 puffs each all got high as fuck but since i smoked most of the joint by myself i knew i was going to be in for a rather rough night by the time i got finished smoking it. 10 minutes later crawling around was my only option when it came to moving since i could not walk and had trouble seeing much of anything. I would like to try it again but preferably in powder form where i could snort it and judge the dose better. I obviously had way too much PCP plus i was already after having a few drinks which didn't help matters.

I don't know why it get's passed off as mescaline so often or less often as MDA powder or something else. Besides PCP not having any effects like mescaline or MDA with the popularity of ketamine people who like dissociatives are going to buy angel dust. It no longer really has the bad rap it did back in the 70's or 80's when PCP was as demonized as "bath salts" are today so there is no need to disguise it as something else. Hell i doubt most people younger then me would have the slightest idea as to what PCP aka angel dust is. On the other hand if you told them that it was the same thing as sherm the stuff that some rappers smoke they would be all over it :\