• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The PCP Thread

@ jspun-----I violated probation.....and they just made me take piss tests at the court house, which had to be clean for Marijuana...........So the day before my last test......I get DUSTED like crazy....@ least 5 mini blunts..........So I had court the next morning and took the piss test.....Came out "negative for marijuana but positive for PCP.." I can still remember the ladies voice......and my mom was standin right there.........i said "could it be cuz I was around people that were smokin it??" lol

I ended up being done with that case because I only had to be clean for Marijuana.....lol.....crazy

PCP was very popular in the wasington DC area with biker gangs in the late 70s and early 80s when I was there. I saw alot of bad shit go down from the use of the drug , and of all the drugs I've tryed I would say its the most dangerous ( and I've tried meny differant kinds of drugs) it made meny people I know do violent things that where way out charictor. In my opinion the 2nd most dangerous drug is alcohal for causing out of control behavior. Just my two cents worth.

I bought some PCP laced pot in San Jose one time. Bought it from a valet parker when i was a valet at a downtown hotel. The shit smelled like it was dipped in wintergreen nail polish, but I smoked a couple tokes anyways. Spent 3 days feeling like there was dirt in my veins, totally cracked out with an anti-high. I felt like I was actually sinking into the floor.

I'll be near San Jose soon. I'll see what I can dig up about the current PCP scene as I get a chance.

PCP has always been in Chicago, vials of liquid are often sold in the same areas as heroin/crack. PCP was bought in liquid form than 'shook-up' with parsley [wikky sticks] than wrapped in foil and kept in freezer untill smoked. If it was shook up with pot instead of parsley it was called [hippy sticks], dips were dips. I have only seen actual dust [powder] once and passed on it. I am sure the kids are still smoking it but I noticed a huge influx of it at around 1992-96 than it seemed to kinda drop off from the usual suspects 'menus' it is still available from corners in the city though.

Never really figured out why it was called wikky sticks, [wicked?]. It was not unusual to see the backyards of high school parties littered with kids 'stuck' on pcp, sitting motionless for long periods. :\ Was also called bug spray, from its similar smell to OFF.

peace.
seedless

I'll be near San Jose soon. I'll see what I can dig up about the current PCP scene as I get a chance.

That would be cool-i-o.

Good trip

I was reading along and thought, ' this guy had to have hit bonny doon a few times....' I was 2 sentences above your reference=D

spent many good nights there. Drop a tab, drag a palet down that sandy hill, bonfires commence, ( enter crazy shit here ), 8 hrs later driving back on 17 still permagrinned....

4087096.jpg

3b8bba6b-a40c-4cf5-b473-2d37899f5b22.jpg

Last edited:
It was not unusual to see the backyards of high school parties littered with kids 'stuck' on pcp, sitting motionless for long periods.
LOL. :D Sounds fun.

spent many good nights there. Drop a tab, drag a palet down that sandy hill, bonfires commence, ( enter crazy shit here ), 8 hrs later driving back on 17 still permagrinned....

Me too. Never went to the historic Full Moon Parties (which apparently started at Baker Beach in San Francisco.) during the early rave days- By then I had moved to San Diego. Went down there hella times during high school in the 80s. I remember droping acid at some point on the 17 and peaking by the time I got there. It was a cold foggy night (typical July/Aug) night so the amount of cars parked off Highway 1 was obscured. I remember hearing muffled noise over that little hill you walked up and then getting to the top and seeing what looked like a sea of humanity partying down there in the cove. Hella kegs and good vibes- people were cool, you could go to any keg and someone would give you a beer. Lost my ride but found them at dawn when they were getting ready to get ready to cut out- as faces stoped looking as alien like, melting, like masquarade masks in the lights of the bon fires. They figured I had either drowned, hooked up with a girl (the most unlikely scenario for me back then especially while dosing), or found a ride back.

Another time I was the driving solo late. I was going to find my friend's bon fire. I began dosing so hard that I became disoriented and was frying so hard took off early- kinda trippin on all the people. By some miracle I found my car. I felt that I was frying to hard to take the 17. It never occured to me to back track down to Castroville, take the 146 or whatever that freeway is, and link up with the 101 N. So I drove north on the 1 until I got to the City, missed the on ramp to the 280 so I took 19th ave or whatever that street is. Went across the Golden Gate Bridge as Sun was rising- one of the most beautiful sun rises ever. Took the Richmond Bridge and made a pit stop in Berkley. Went to Telegraph Ave and People's Park and kinda tripped on the whole early morning surreal hippie/punk/freak asthetic that existed there at that time. Bought alittle bag of bud which helped ground me and continued back to San Jose. Irony was, I ended taking the 17 home after all:D, however that section of it had long since been renamed the 880. This was summer of 88'.

Last story was 4th of July, I guess 89'. Again frying on acid- this time got there during day time. So many fireworks were going off and some people were acting like jackasses so i think there were some injuries which kinda ended the fireworks on a mass scale at Bonny Doon for a while. Anyway, I remember it was insane, like being in a combat zone, or vietnam war movie....

that place was magical, had a certain energy about it that brought people together, plus its unique legal status that happered the authorities in some way.

But with the alcohol and the 17- amazing I survived into adulthood. Had some crazy weakend nights out there.

Last edited:
I live in Santa Clara. I was deep into the drug scene in 2008 and 2009, I'm not so much anymore. As far as I can tell there isn't an abundance of PCP around. I've never met anyone who has even tried it. To the best of my knowledge PCP is a drug that thrives in the ghetto and I can't say I've spent much time in any ghetto other than East Palo Alto. PCP is probably around in San Francisco, not San Jose. San Francisco is defiantly a hub for drugs, San Jose not so much. San Jose is filled with Mexicans, I don't think Mexicans are that into PCP.
I'm an East Coast boy, so I can't directly comment on the WORST coast Dust status, but I know that in NYC and most of the E. Coast the dust never really went away and has ALWAYS been something you find from the blacks, almost always produced by the gang. Maybe a little more underground and harder for someone not in the know to find, but it certainly never disappeared.

Friend of mine's been using it probably about 6x a year since I met him in 2000, he's never had a single issue getting it.

I even saw some in a 2L soda bottle when I got abducted/kidnapped at gunpoint in NC last week.

Long story, but I ended up in a crackden with 12 large dark skinned folks. All were smoking rock and dipping newports.

I grew up and did a lot of partying in the san jo area and when I was in jr high I did pcp (which was a little over a decade ago) but I do know some people that were using pcp on an almost daily basis up until a few years back, maybe even less than that and supplies didn't seem to be low. Other drugs that were extremely plentiful during my jr high and high school years were: ketamine, acid, ecstasy, shrooms, coke, speed, opium, and I think the other one was DMT (if not than it was another psychedelic that I can't exactly remember the name of but I knew it sounded like that and was around often because my friends were doing it but I never dabbled with that one being an acid devotee myself), oh yeah and of course there was always mary jane for all. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting some but the ones mentioned above were definitely always around and accessible anytime and in large quantities and some of them are even still just as available.

Anyway, as far as pcp in san jose goes.... It never left.

If you want PCP you should be able to hypothetically find it in any ghetto in a moderate/large or even small city in the U.S.

What's the PCP in SJ article on Erowid about?

PCP is around in Texas in houston mostly and Dallas,and in Memphis,Tenn.. It ranges from black guys gangbangers smoking sherm or whatever to Mexican gangsters in houston smoking "water" and some white people smoke dust also as I am white and smoke dust in Memphis from time to time,although I prefer Ketamine or something,PCP is an intersting high but you can get crazy on the shit if you are not careful,seen fools go crazy and fight 6 big ass cops and he was 150lb. skinny dude tossing 300 pound Memphis cops around like rag dolls!lol..shits crazy.

It was about someone smoking blast in a motel in the flats and trips out and has his friends cause him to chill. That flats is a little ghetto ghetto neighborhood in Santa Cruz, a coastal city west and over the "hill" ie over the Santa Cruz Mountains from the Silicon Valley which is comprised by San Jose and its suburbs. It's a cool city where the counter culture is still alive, but people from the Valley are very much held in contempt. Bonny Doon Beach, where the historic Full Moon Raves by the Wicked Crew from the early 90s were held there. Alot of this is mentioned earlier in this thread. You can see pictures of this beach posted by We are all one. It sounds like KJ is still around, it just went underground compared to the 70s, 80s, and 90s. My analysis is that a cottage industry is manufacturing and supplying the scene under the radar and not affiliated with the big gangs in the greater South Central LA area, unlike the source of wet or sherms in other parts of this country. But I could be wrong. This is from some loose anecodotal info and what I garner from this thread.

That article was removed from the trip reports of erowid, though, last I looked for it.

I'm prety sure Carley Fiorina and Meg Whitman smoke PCP!8o

Last edited:
Someone was smoking a "dippy" in a bar in I was in in Brooklyn last night...not hard to find if you want it here on the east coast, but I don't want it...shit is baaaaaaaad for your brain