• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

trying molly for the first time

I know if I was to redose with mdma anything after afew hours, hell even after 1 hour its kinda pointless. Can the same be said with mephedrone? Maybe this is a way you can be sure you have mdma or mephedrone?

Nah mephedrone seems to pick my high back up re-dosing. Which is not a good thing because thats the one that is far worse to re-dose.

And at Hyroller, there is Molly around (tested) In melbourne in fact, just need to know the right people =)

From my own testing, mephedrone turns marquis a piss yellow colour. This was also confirmed by a few other people on the forums.

This is a good example of why marquis needs to be fresh. A pale colour change could be missed if the reagent itself is a yellow-brownish colour.

This is a good example of why marquis needs to be fresh. A pale colour change could be missed if the reagent itself is a yellow-brownish colour.

The yellow was from a distinctive colour change, quite a bit more yellow than the marquis liquid itself. Though yes, my marquis was over 6months old, so maybe the pink colour is what it first reacts too when fresh. At the same time of testing, I tested a batch of methylone, which came up a bright yellow colour different to that of mephedrone, so my marquis was still working to a degree.

Here is a pic of the reaction of mephedrone with marquis.

random.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Those new to reagents, please note the correct use of gloves when testing. I'm not quite sure what you're testing on organicshroom, but for good contrast it's best to use white ceramic or glass against a white b/g.

hey all, cheers for the info the night went well. The stuff we had was molly but was cut:(. yeah i manage to get molly although the stuff lately has been getting worse and worse. the stuff was pink (a good sign from what i read) but i wasn't able to test it.

Almost certain it was mdma was feeling loved up and was loving the dj. however wasn't anywhere near as good as the mdma i had on new years (white and fucking amazing) and i required a lot more than the recommended 100mg-120mg

Unfortunately i think the lack of quality is pushing me to coke.

Also was wondering whether weed and alcohol would reduce the effects of it. and where i could get a tester kit?

Cheers

Sounds alot more like you had some kind of cut Mephedrone + food dye. MDMA is generally white or brownish in my experience (almost always a brown type of colour). Pink MDMA, never seen it in my life.. seen speed that was pink plenty of times as a young'n

Generally the MDMA I've come across is brown crystal and if it came in a cap it was not even half or close to a quarter full. I've seen a lot of blue stuff cut with dish washing powder or crushed up pills in a cap but generally when they're full to the brim it's cut too much with well over 500mg of whatever matter.

I've also never seen pink Molly. And like MrIbis seen heaps of pink speed. Although I've never seen pink Mephedrone either. Forgot the website where u can get test kits. I know you can from eztest.com but I'm sure theres an Australian site somewhere that I saw once but can't find it.

hey all, cheers for the info the night went well. The stuff we had was molly but was cut:(. yeah i manage to get molly although the stuff lately has been getting worse and worse. the stuff was pink (a good sign from what i read) but i wasn't able to test it.

Almost certain it was mdma was feeling loved up and was loving the dj. however wasn't anywhere near as good as the mdma i had on new years (white and fucking amazing) and i required a lot more than the recommended 100mg-120mg

Unfortunately i think the lack of quality is pushing me to coke.

Also was wondering whether weed and alcohol would reduce the effects of it. and where i could get a tester kit?

Cheers

here is a new zealand based site:

[URL removed; p_d]

also easy test will ship to Australia:

http://www.eztest.com/shop/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard about pink molly crystals 'round the traps, never encountered it personally though, and this was a long time ago.

You're more likely to get stooged with crushed up pills of a weaker variety than anything else... :\

such is the state of things.

I have a question as it is illegal to test pills as it is considerred possession "fucking ridiculous right" The government won't actually let us test to see if our pills are safer or more harmful.

Would getting a test kit shipped over bring any unwanted observations from any form of Law Enforcement, I don't imagine it would as I don't think the test kits themselves are illegal just when their used to test pills.

Phase_Dancer Perhaps you could enlighten me =D

lol good to hear, going Aus is definately the way.

And yeah its stupid that it's illegal to test someone elses pills for them. It's probably one of the worst laws we have especially considerring what can be put into pills. Like those poor people who had the White L's last year that contained PMA.

For shame government.... For shame....

Why do people assume you need to import a test kit? They're far from illegal - yes it's illegal to test pills, because you must first take possession of a tablet to test it - and someone must therefore traffick you that tablet.

You can buy kits for around $30 by just visiting your local smoking paraphernalia store - they commonly have both mandelin and marquis reagents

Why do people assume you need to import a test kit? They're far from illegal - yes it's illegal to test pills, because you must first take possession of a tablet to test it - and someone must therefore traffick you that tablet.

You can buy kits for around $30 by just visiting your local smoking paraphernalia store - they commonly have both mandelin and marquis reagents