Bleucheese Bluelight ClubNight 2 Suggestons v. CMON PEOPLE!

I'd suggest a different time range, assuming most listeners are American maybe like 6 pm to 1 am or so, and shorter sets.

Agree with shorter sets, they should all be 35-50 minutes no longer, and a start time of 6 for the pre party est 7 official start time and go to 4 am so everyone will get played....

Ehhh chem I dont think we should really restrict members on set time.
If need be the party will go longer, we dont need exact times here.

haha we'll then we need a host willing to stay up 12 hours lol, I don't do uppers my friend! ;)

we wouldn't be able to switch up the host? I think 12 hours for a club night would be cool, so that everyone could listen. I wasn't around for the last one but I'd be nice to be around for the next one.

Unless we can find a new hosting site or source, we cant switch up the host for the party without there being downtime between sets.

AChemicalLife volunteered to host next time and he says that he has a solid host that broadcasts high quality with little or no lag..... Only problem he said, is only 10 people can be in the room at a time. I think it was 70% my connection and 30% livestream that caused our issues.

All I know thizz is when I listened to you hosting via live stream I had NO lag. And those who were also in the room reported no lag, so I think you have a good isp/connect. Maybe we could break it into shifts and I could host the tail end of it, and hopefully I can think of a few way to speed things up.... like only broadcasting audio, even having the corner of the desktop screen adds to the lag, it has to. I can ask on another forum if stickam is any better, and if there is a service that is reliable with no limit on the peeps, and it streams well even on my ISP I will pay for it out of my pocket if its reasonable. (No jbo right now, and just got back from an expensive vacation but I could work out a little dough) A downtime of 15 minutes or less wouldnt be a big deal, we could switch it up fairly quick, just have to be organized ya dig. Yeah I take back what I said about 30-45 minute sets..... we shouldnt limit it firmly.. However I think 90 minutes should be a cap. Or two 45 minute sets.

BUMP! Gonna ask for suggestions once more, both thizz and I have been busy and would have announced the next club night tentative date... however, we want to improve the experience this time... and both of us have been extremely busy IRL..... thanks

-CS