• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
Ha! That was my first one too. Straight off the cafeteria table, and it was before I'd even drank or smoked pot. I kept babbling during class. That was cool. Then I fell asleep during PE. That was boring.

lol kiddie coke;)

Booze
Bud
Poppies
(and I don't smoke so I still get a huge buzz from nicotine :D)

This is the first time ive ever heard of PCP not tasting or smelling like one of the most foul substances on earth.

I've never found its smell to be very bad or strong (I don't use it anymore). I think the smell of weed would definitly overpower the smell of sherm, PCP has always seemed to have a pretty subtle smell to me, not a very unpleasent one either.

What is the first drug you ever tried? I'm talking about the first drug you knew would do something more to you than get rid of a headache....the first drug you used knowing it was naughty to use it.

I'll go first:

Marijuana laced with Angeldust

amphetamines.

Booze.

I drank a glass of wine when I was 12 since I was at my friend's house and his parents and mine were drinking wine and my friend would say how his parents gave him sips of wine and my dad had a full glass of wine and I asked for some of it and I gulped the whole glass.

Needless to say he wasn't pleased but I got very buzzed!

Cough syrup. Specifically Vicks 44. I still remember how it tasted. Like freedom. Weed was like drug number 6 or so I was already up and going by then.

I remember the first party I went to as a high school freshman and though It wasnt the first time I had a beer or whatever, I had 25 shots of mostly vodka and captain morgan.

To quote the great Notorious B.I.G
- "I made it out, I'm bringin' mad joy
The doctor looked and said, "He's gonna be a Bad Boy"

I remember the first party I went to as a high school freshman and though It wasnt the first time I had a beer or whatever, I had 25 shots of mostly vodka and captain morgan.

To quote the great Notorious B.I.G
- "I made it out, I'm bringin' mad joy
The doctor looked and said, "He's gonna be a Bad Boy"

o god. That sounds awful. I remember taking like 10 shots in an hour and feeling smashed and then drinking 6 beers and like 5 more shots that night but fuck 25 when your like 14? Thats just slaughter!!! Poor kid.

Sadly... wait for it... Ritalin 8). It was snorted, bought off a kid from school with ADHD, couple bucks for a handful. Used to do them back in the day when I played all-star (competitive) soccer, they made me run like superman. Then, in this order:

- weed
- alcohol
- hash
- mushrooms
- ecstasy
- codeine (Tylenol 4's)
- oxycodone (Percaset)

Then after the Percaset I tried pretty much every pharmaceutical opiate (and heroin) and benzo available, not sure the exact order (memory is a little ermm foggy8)) but here's what I have tried:

benzo's
- diazepam
- alprazolam
- temazepam
- lorazepam
- clonazepam

opiates
- codeine
- morphine
- oxycodone
- fentanyl
- heroin
- hydromorphone

^ Sadly hydrocodone is only prescribed in Canada as a anti-tussive and not for pain (comes in syrup and 5mg pills) so I haven't come accross it yet but if I did it'd probably be useless anyways with my Oxy tolerance. Oxymorphone is not available in Canada yet either but my pain management doctor said Opana will be here soon and is willing to let me try it when it's approved, can't wait...=D;)

So what would you compare Opana to....... like vicodin? I didn't Google it yet.
It's odd tho.... people buy certain prescription drugs from Canada cuz their cheaper, yet Canadian's can't get the good US drugs? That's messed up!

18:Alcohol
19:Crack, GHB then MDMA
20: Weed
21: The list goes on...lol.

It's funny to see that I've only stuck with alcohol (which I REALLY want to phase out), weed and MDMA.

In order:

Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
Marijuana
Cocaine
Ecstasy Pills
MDMA crystals
Mephedrone
MDPV
Methylone
Kratom

Caffeine
Cigarettes/Alcohol
Weed
quickly moved on to other things, starting with pharmies, mushrooms, and ecstasy

Alcohol
Weed
Nicotine
Kratom
Butylone
BZP/TMFPP
Methylone
Mephedrone
2C-I
2C-E
Nitrous Oxide

a cigarette when i was 4. passed out, woke up hours later an vomitted rice onto the carpet
(vivid childhood memory)

a cigarette when i was 4. passed out, woke up hours later an vomitted rice onto the carpet
(vivid childhood memory)

My goodness! I think you get the award for being the youngest user!
Reminds me of when I was a really young mom, my kid scooted across the carpet for his first time and went right for an ashtray while I was attached to a corded phone in the other room. Discovering him with a butt in his hand and ashes on his mouth, I freaked and rushed him to the ER. They made him vomit and after all that torture, it turns out he didn't eat anything! I wish I could've become invisible. Thank God he was too young to remember! Didn't stop my dumbass from smoking cigs tho.... I just quit a year ago.