• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking Oxycodone IR 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

stve1517

Bluelighter
Can you smoke the little blue oxys that are labeled A 215 ?

After researching i found that they are Oxycodone Immediate Release 30 Mg's.

I am familiar with smoking 80's...however this seems completely different. No waxy coating doesnt seem like a smokable substance chemical, however i maybe wrong?

any experience >?

please expedite this post, as i am trying to get high and go to sleep.
Thank you.

You could, but there are plenty of reasons not to:

1. Smoking will have less of an effect on you than taking it orally due to BA.
2. Smoking pills is really harmful and terrible for your lungs.
3. It'll be a great big waste.

I think this has been discussed on here before so have a check with the search engine for more people giving more reasons not to do so ;)

8) lol...
Just incase anyone is silly enough to think that Tickle is telling some form of unknown truth that we've not known for decades, you'd be better off sticking them in your eyes 8o =D

I did experiment and smoked a whole 30 mg pill, and it had about a light effect. My pupils did not get smaller.

I dont understand though.....in my opinion smoking a regular green Oxy 80 is the best ROA.
Sure you could eat them, but for elevation purposes the direct method is executed better on foil.

You are correct the 30 mg IR are weak and wasteful.

I dont understand though.....in my opinion smoking a regular green Oxy 80 is the best ROA.

Sure you could eat them, but for elevation purposes the direct method is executed better on foil.

Agreed. Smoking an 80mg and my pupils are freaking HUGE!!!!

I'd take a picture, but that seems like too much trouble at this moment.

8o8o8o8(8(8(

your an idiot

opiates = pinpoint pupils

someone is selling you XTC not 80's

my question is.....

Has anyone smoked this A 215 pill and gotten high ?

and

do you think smoking Oxy 80's are better than eating them ?

and yes the purpose is to get lifted !

No smoking OC is the dumbest shit you can do. It is wastefull dangerous probobly very grosse you should search the fourm this has been disscussed before.

look, we've had so many threads on people wanting to and smoking OC's it's not funny. it's an extremely wasteful and harmful way of using them. pills are designed to be eaten, not smoked. if you were to extract the oxycodone only it would be a bit better for your health but still not the greatest thing to be doing.

i'm going to close this and ask you to use the search engine and find some of the other threads on this subject as we don't need yet another smoking oxycodone thread.

the consensus is smoking these pills is a waste and not good for your health. stick to using them orally or snorting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.