View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E and 2C-T-7 Combo

Paradisum

Bluelighter
Hello, i dosed what was said to be 22mg of T-7 at about 5pm (over the course of an hour so starting at 4) and it is now 9:09 PM. I feel very mild effects. slight stimulation and just color enhancement. Im assuming that the weight on the scale is off or he may have an impure product as i was there when he weighed it. Was curious about dosing some 2c-e right now since im trippin anyways and might as well go all out for something unique since i rarely trip anymore. anyone have any information or atleast some information saying it is reasonably safe. I cant seem to find any trip reports or any info in the big and dandy 2c-e thread with combos. TY!

Used Search engine too incase anyone wants to imply that i should!

thank you.

I would save the 2c-E for a different experience. If you want to combine it, be safe!

Yes, all lack of scientific data aside on this... the totality of anecdotal evidence I have come across shows that 2C-T-7 is not really that forgiveable, especially for a 2C.

Combining it with 2C-E in all likelyhood wont kill you within reasonable doses but I would expect risk of things such as delirium or (mild) serotonin syndrome to increase. All I say is chances of negative experiences increase, of course you also risk a beautiful trip but it is up to you if you feel that is worth it.

Me, I would wait for another time and take a dose of either of those two that feels adequate. A little higher than you took now if this doesnt cut it.

Just meditate and try to make something of the experience you already have. The thought that it does not meet some expectations you provided for yourself is not helpful at all. Whenever I feel like a trip is weak or moved to the background meditation hardly ever fails me to find a peaceful beauty in myself, and meditating comes naturally and much more easily than normal... so just go with it if you dont have that much experience with it.

The glass half full half empty thing is a total cliche, but it is a cliche for a reason.

Not that I never go balls out but sometimes people try to compensate for dissatisfaction by combining and upping doses etc or take very strong dosages to try and achieve a ++++.

Of course dosing hard makes you trip hard, but there is an X-factor that breaks all the rules. If you manage to stop trying to fill a hole that cant be filled if you create it yourself amazing things can happen.

Yes, all lack of scientific data aside on this... the totality of anecdotal evidence I have come across shows that 2C-T-7 is not really that forgiveable, especially for a 2C.

Combining it with 2C-E in all likelyhood wont kill you within reasonable doses but I would expect risk of things such as delirium or (mild) serotonin syndrome to increase. All I say is chances of negative experiences increase, of course you also risk a beautiful trip but it is up to you if you feel that is worth it.

Me, I would wait for another time and take a dose of either of those two that feels adequate. A little higher than you took now if this doesnt cut it.

Just meditate and try to make something of the experience you already have. The thought that it does not meet some expectations you provided for yourself is not helpful at all. Whenever I feel like a trip is weak or moved to the background meditation hardly ever fails me to find a peaceful beauty in myself, and meditating comes naturally and much more easily than normal... so just go with it if you dont have that much experience with it.

The glass half full half empty thing is a total cliche, but it is a cliche for a reason.

Not that I never go balls out but sometimes people try to compensate for dissatisfaction by combining and upping doses etc or take very strong dosages to try and achieve a ++++.

Of course dosing hard makes you trip hard, but there is an X-factor that breaks all the rules. If you manage to stop trying to fill a hole that cant be filled if you create it yourself amazing things can happen.

very well put