• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take about 20-30 Xanax (1mg each) daily. I'm 80 pounds and 5 feet tall so I have a super high tolerance to that. Same goes for Valium. I took 12 pills once [the green ones, forget what the mg is per each pill] but I barely felt anything.

Whatever you do, DON'T go from 1 Xanax to 15 overnight. You'll likely end up in the E/R. I'm sure you know not to do this but I have to warn anyone, as I have a friend who was stupid enough to do so and ended up nearly killing herself.

I started on .25mg of Xanax about 4 years ago, and just built up my tolerance from there. I took it for anxiety. Now I just take it for the high but it only lasts about :45 minutes.

I have an Rx in my name for it but I go through it so quickly that I buy it from my dealer, too. Here in Vegas, ONE 1mg pill is surprisingly pricey. It's the real stuff though -- Xanax, NOT Alprazolam (sp?).

Your friend probably freaked out or was drinking/taking opiates or other depressants because you'd need a hell of a lot more than 15 pills to nearly OD. Benzodiazepines are VERY hard to overdose from when not taken without other substances. Its possible to black out from doses like 15 pills of Alprazolam and do stupid shit like jumping out in front of a moving car naked on the freeway or hitting yourself with a steel pipe but even a non-tolerant person could take an entire month supply of 2mg bars and prevent an OD.

Also, Alprazolam is the real thing just as much as Xanax is. Same thing, no difference in potency either. Only different is one says Xanax on it. Your dealer probably charges "a surprisingly high price" because he pays a "surprisingly high price" for brand name. :\

And furthermore, its usually the people who take excessive doses...like for instance 20-30mg daily that reach ridiculously high tolerances. Then they wonder why. 8)

My doc switched me from hydrocodone to morphine. Really hate it. Where can I find get hydrocodone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.