Bluelight

Thread: Vicodin to get high?

1. Collapse Details
    Vicodin to get high? 
    Bluelighter
    I found some Vicodin in my cabinet- my mom hates taking prescription pills, so she stopped taking them for good.

Anyway, I tried xanax, and was kind of dissapointed. Took 1mg and all I did was pass out and get very tired in the morning.

So what about Vicodin? How much to take for a beginner? What's the high like? And how to make sure I don't get addicted- I know it's an opiate, got to be very careful with this one.

2. Collapse Details

Vicoden is hydrocodone take around 20mg you will feel warm fuzzy and sedated. If you get naseous lay down as that will help. Opiates are the shit just dont take them to often.

3. Collapse Details

Take 10-15mg and see how you feel and go from there.

4. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Vicodin doesn't do a thing. I say you should kindly ship them off me so i can have em (just kidding! i know this sort of discussion is against forum policy) but in reality... parachute them, about 3 of em and see how you feel (assuming there only 5mg) so about 15-20mg and see if that does the trick. im currently trying to fix my addiction to opiates so from one who knows what the path of pills does.... dont get used to em. use em once in a while but just stay safe about it and keep it in moderation

5. Collapse Details

As a note you should be just as careful if not more careful with benzos as with opiates. 20 mg is generally a good place to start, and vicodin has a good oral BA so you should just eat them. Crush them up and parachute them if you want it to hit you quicker.

But yeah, make sure use is moderate and you'll be fine. Xanax is no laughing matter (unless you're on it), so keep an eye on that one too. I use opiates pretty often and they've never harmed me whereas benzos (xanax and Klonapin primarily) and alcohol fucked me up bad. Moderation in all things (with only a couple exceptions).

6. Collapse Details

please do your self a favor and DONT try it!! once you do vicodin u will be like, o why dont i try oxycontin, then we will move on to heroin and be fucked! trust me i did the same shit, and i regret it.

but if you must do it, take like 20mgs of hydrocodone, depending on how big they are that can be from 2-4 pills

7. Collapse Details

not everyone starts doing heroin when they try opiates

8. Collapse Details

I'll repeat what everyone else has already said and just say Don't Do It!!!

but you probably will anyway, so I'd just take 2 to start with, you might not even really notice it the first couple times, you may just feel a little drowsy. I'd suggest watching a movie or something after you take them, you might not notice the high as much if you're busy doing something.

for me I didn't really feel Vicodin until the third time I tried them, few things compare to the feeling of being high on an opioid/opiate for the first time. I felt very relaxed, contented, warm inside, detached from reality yet still felt clear headed, like weed without any paranoia or alcohol without a foggy impaired mind. I basically just felt like everything is right with the world.

that was 10 years ago, I dabbled with opiates on and off since that time and now I'm hooked on them, if you're predisposed to really like opiates you're really opening up pandora's box by taking these. best not to take them at all, although chances are someday you'll get dental work, or get hurt or something and get prescribed some anyway. so go ahead, take 2 or 3 and beware that you are playing with fire here. but really you should just send them to me so I can dispose of them properly!

9. Collapse Details

Vicodin makes my nose itchy lol

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by masterkush View Post
    please do your self a favor and DONT try it!! once you do vicodin u will be like, o why dont i try oxycontin, then we will move on to heroin and be fucked!
    Not true. For some Opiate users they soon figure out heroin is cheaper and gives more of an effect but im sure the majority of opiate users on the forum are perfectly content with sticking with opiates and have no desire to go down a far more destructive path.

Quote Originally Posted by XciteD View Post
    Opiates make everything itchy man lol

11. Collapse Details

how much would you have to take per day to start feeling withdrawal symptoms? basically, how long/how much does it take to easily get addicted to it? if you pop two or three 7.5mg a week i really don't see anything wrong with that

12. Collapse Details

At that rate your fine.. but its a very slippery slope and /week use can easily turn into daily if you arent careful.
    On another note, most peope get perscribed at least 30 of those or percocets after getting their wisdom teeth remove, and quit without any problems afterwards. Thats 20+ mg per day most of the time, for 5-15 days depending on dosage. So your fine. But if you start crossing your pre drawn lines or breaking rules you set, your fucking up and setting yourself up for failure.

13. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    His question was how much should he take, not "should I take it?" Not everyone loves opiates and its not inevitable that he will find himself shooting dope in the mens room or pounding pills every day. It happened to me, but he isn't me.

For a beginner who was never taken an opiate I'd suggest 15-20mg. The effects include sedation, extreme relaxation, euphoria, sense of well-being, loss of physical and mental pain, nodding in and out from a dream-like state. You may get a little sick to the stomach and if you do just lay down until it passes. You may also feel itchy. If it gets really bad then take 1 Benedryl.

Not everyone falls in love with opiates, some people actually hate them. If you take them by routine its possible you may begin taking them every day and then chances are that you'll become physically addicted. If you can take them once or twice a week without continuing to raise the dose then you should be fine.

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by XciteD View Post
    hahaha! I did it today and holy shit I was so itchy especially my nose

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Wow, old post. I just looked this up because I ended up never doing it, but now I want to try again. I'll be doing it tonight. Any final advice?

16. Collapse Details

if you are a user of marijuana, it will improve the experience.

17. Collapse Details

I take about 20-30 Xanax (1mg each) daily. I'm 80 pounds and 5 feet tall so I have a super high tolerance to that. Same goes for Valium. I took 12 pills once [the green ones, forget what the mg is per each pill] but I barely felt anything.

Whatever you do, DON'T go from 1 Xanax to 15 overnight. You'll likely end up in the E/R. I'm sure you know not to do this but I have to warn anyone, as I have a friend who was stupid enough to do so and ended up nearly killing herself.

I started on .25mg of Xanax about 4 years ago, and just built up my tolerance from there. I took it for anxiety. Now I just take it for the high but it only lasts about :45 minutes.

I have an Rx in my name for it but I go through it so quickly that I buy it from my dealer, too. Here in Vegas, ONE 1mg pill is surprisingly pricey. It's the real stuff though -- Xanax, NOT Alprazolam (sp?).
    Last edited by Deonanna; 03-05-2010 at 23:52.

18. Collapse Details

^ Alprazolam is the generic name for xanax. The two are identical. If you're paying more for Xanax to get "the real thing", you're overpaying for nothing.

That's a heavy tolerance. Whatever you do, don't stop suddenly. People can die from xanax withdrawals - they cause seizures.

19. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Film and Television
    Trip Reports
    Current Events & Politics
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonanna View Post
    I take about 20-30 Xanax (1mg each) daily. I'm 80 pounds and 5 feet tall so I have a super high tolerance to that. Same goes for Valium. I took 12 pills once [the green ones, forget what the mg is per each pill] but I barely felt anything.

Whatever you do, DON'T go from 1 Xanax to 15 overnight. You'll likely end up in the E/R. I'm sure you know not to do this but I have to warn anyone, as I have a friend who was stupid enough to do so and ended up nearly killing herself.

I started on .25mg of Xanax about 4 years ago, and just built up my tolerance from there. I took it for anxiety. Now I just take it for the high but it only lasts about :45 minutes.

I have an Rx in my name for it but I go through it so quickly that I buy it from my dealer, too. Here in Vegas, ONE 1mg pill is surprisingly pricey. It's the real stuff though -- Xanax, NOT Alprazolam (sp?).
    Did I miss something or is this entire post irrelevent to the thread?

My advice is much like some of the others. Start with 10-15 mg and take it from there. I also wouldnt use it everyday.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I did 20mg, it's good. But I am so fucking itchy.

21. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonanna View Post

Your friend probably freaked out or was drinking/taking opiates or other depressants because you'd need a hell of a lot more than 15 pills to nearly OD. Benzodiazepines are VERY hard to overdose from when not taken without other substances. Its possible to black out from doses like 15 pills of Alprazolam and do stupid shit like jumping out in front of a moving car naked on the freeway or hitting yourself with a steel pipe but even a non-tolerant person could take an entire month supply of 2mg bars and prevent an OD.

Also, Alprazolam is the real thing just as much as Xanax is. Same thing, no difference in potency either. Only different is one says Xanax on it. Your dealer probably charges "a surprisingly high price" because he pays a "surprisingly high price" for brand name.

And furthermore, its usually the people who take excessive doses...like for instance 20-30mg daily that reach ridiculously high tolerances. Then they wonder why.

22. Collapse Details

My doc switched me from hydrocodone to morphine. Really hate it. Where can I find get hydrocodone now?

23. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Not here to help you locate drugs. Please don't bump old threads.

Closed.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE