• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is cocaine really as bad as people say it is?

cannablisss

Greenlighter
Parents and teachers would say that cocaine is one of the most dangerous drugs out there.
Is that true?
Or do they only say that because it is highly addictive?

ask them

i never heard a parent or a teacher say "hey man cocaine is one of the most dangerous drugs out there..just so you know!!" lol

put it this way
its like jerking off once you do it you're like whoa that was cool/weird.
i cant wait to do it again

just say you are doing it, the easiest way to stop doing it , is finishing it all.

if yu got heart problems and suffer from seizures it can be dangerous
also its a powder so who knows what you're getting
and do a youtube search for how cocaine is made

its pretty nasty
the jungle manufacturing is almost as nasty as the making of hillbilly meth

Anything can be dangerous, but it is very addictive. I have danced with the white girl before, she can be a bitch sometimes. :)

i dont see the point in this thread..your parents and teachers said cocaine is extremly dangerous... youve "danced with the white girl yourself"... so decide yourself. we could say the exact same thing they did, or we could say that coke is as safe as rasins- is that what u want to hear???

respect the chemical.be smart with the chemical.

^goes for all chemicals..this isnt really DC material and info can be found with a simple google searech "cocaine's side effects":|

probably been done to death, but amyways.... coke ime is bad because it is extremely expensive, about as awesome as jacking off, and can easily and innocently insert itself into your life and quickly deplete all of your friends and money.

Coke sucks. To expensive. Doesn't last long at all. I will syick to addy's.

Coke isn't the most dangerous drug .

It's not addictive ....
-It may be if you have enough money to be addicted to it
- it's cheap in your area .

+ tolerance builds fast . So it would be hard to get addicted ...

People do binge on it though .

Coke is simply to expensive and too short lasting for my liking .

For exactly the same price I could but some amps which I preffer

You can easily become addicted d0o0od!

If you're raking in mad dough... Seriously, that stuff is insanely expensive. Drugs in general have risky potential mate, just be safe and informed. Know your sources.

It's not addictive ....
-It may be if you have enough money to be addicted to it
- it's cheap in your area .

+ tolerance builds fast . So it would be hard to get addicted ...

newspaper.jpg

Well unless you count being a penniless, friendless, wacked out douchbag as a bad thing then no it's not dangerous :\ . Seriously i have friends that i grew up with get addicted to coke real bad and now those same friends would kill someone for a rock of crack and probably me as well.

It's like every other addictive drug some like it and do it occasionally others can't get enough of it. I have used powder coke and crack many times but never got a addiction to it and could always stop. Yet others i know simply keep going until all their money is gone. Hey who needs food when youve got coke? 8)

I don't know, but I'm not going to find out.

Cocaine is one of my off limit drugs. I've seen people who are addicted to it, and it's not a pretty sight. A guy I knew got addicted to it, and he sucked a guy's dick for cocaine (no joke).

I'm no doctor, I haven't ever done it, but after seeing what happened to the guy I knew, I've decided to stay away from it.

i find for me in moderation it's fine. and like with most drugs if you have an addictive personality stay away. you can do too much of a lot of drugs and they will end up being bad for you.

Coke is great. I miss it. I am an addict but I haven't touched it in years. It does become an expensive addiction. It's not as bad as your teachers say but it is an addictive drug and like any addictive drug you have to treat it with a certain respect or it will own you. I guess you could say I am a "recovered" addict. I still think about it daily, crave it, drool when I see it in movies but I cannot do uppers at all so I am lucky. In some ways panic disorder saved my life. I will never touch it again. Not even in "moderation".

I prefer Dexedrine or something similar because it lasts longer and is consistent in quality.

The few times I tried what I considered to be pure high quality coke it blew my mind and I loved it and wanted more of it every fifteen minutes until it was gone. Most of the time I used it though it was cut with some strange shit and just made me feel like I was going to die for hours at a time. I don't touch it anymore. However if I came across some real pure stuff someday... who knows.

But really I couldn't afford it and have had friends go from coke to crack to meth to aliens from outerspace living in filthy trailers in the middle of filthy lots behind broken down apartment complexes. Some of these friends ended up in mental institutions and came back with some crucial part of their personality missing.

I guess if you could moderate it and only use the pure shit it's probably not that bad for you, but I don't think I could do that.

IME, good coke is the most fiendish of all drugs. some people tell me they can get really good coke and only use half in one night, stop, not do anymore, and just go to bed with more cocaine in the bag. how? i guess stupid amounts of xanax or valium is how.

still, making you crave more is cocaine's primary acute effect, euphoria is significant but secondary.

once you finally do get to sleep and then wake up feeling like life is empty, it is easy to shake your head and say "never again" though. not as habit forming as the opiates.

Pure cocaine or almost pure cocaine, isn't bad at all. Its the amp and all that shit they cut it with that makes you at tweaked out. I could do really good coke for days on end and suddenly stop with no withdrawls.