• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rec dose of valium

Violenza666

Bluelighter
I have a decent benzo tolerance... Will 40 mg of valium do anything to me? Atleast anything euphoric? They don't make me sleepy like they're supposed to so I am wondering about rec use.

What's your current dosage with whatever your benzo of choice is?

I don't abuse benzos but I take 2 mg of xanax a day and 1mg of klonopin. However I used to take 4mg of xanax and 2mg of klonopin. Even if taken at the same time nothing but anxiety relief. No complaints there. I heard valium has "euphoric" affects which is why I am asking.

Ehh I wouldn't expect much from 40mg then if you take both Xanax and Klonopin daily but everyone is different, you'd be safe doing the whole 40mg with your tolerance so give it a shot and let us know how it went. Don't be expecting anything too exciting but yes dizepam (Valium) can have good euphoria at recreational doses, comparable to clonazepam's euphoria I think these benzos are very similar in pharmacology.

Well I have more than 40mg, that was just the dose I was considering to try at first. If 50 would be better I'd give that a shot.

Ive gotten a chill feeling off of valium a couple of times which was nice, but mostly i just get depressed if i take 2 many. A couple of times I have just got right fucked off benzos where I am falling all over the place and passing out on the ground. Its not really fun, more like something an alcholic would do just cuz they dont want to experience life lol.

Its pretty hard to kill yourself with benzos man. Id start at 30mg.
more can be a shittier experience

A few guys left a couple of valium pills at our house a week or so ago. I am on antibiotics and I cant drink or take any other drugs like meph. I was wondering if one pill would be a safe dosage to have an enjoyable evening or will it just make me too lethargic and sleepy???
Whats recommended dosage for recreational and for people that suffer from insomnia??

^r0x0r

With no tolerance start with 10 mg then if you aren't where you want to be in an hour take another 5 mg. Valium is probably my favorite benzo.

I don't think 10mg would do anything for anybody (an adult, that is). For NO tolerance take at the very least 15mg valium. As for the original poster: since you've been taking xanax as well as klonopin for awhile I'd ask : how much of those two drugs do you take to feel 'euphoric' ? After we know the answer to that (or, after YOU know that answer) just use a conversion chart to find out how much valium you'd need to feel that same way.

As someone who never finds benzos 'euphoric' but would instead describe the feeling as comfortable or mellow(ing) I'd say with your tolerance 40mg's should be alright. 45 would be better. However, no need to push it right away.

I don't abuse my xanax or my klonopin. They're strictly for anxiety. I took 60mgs of valium and it was great! Thanks for all the replies!

I don't abuse my xanax or my klonopin. They're strictly for anxiety. I took 60mgs of valium and it was great! Thanks for all the replies!

Excellent to hear! Being on xanax and klonopin will seriously build up tolerance. You've got both a short acting benzo and a long acting benzo that are both very potent. Trying to dose Valium with those can be difficult.

Personally I can't seem to get anything out of Valium, what would you recommend for someone who has just come off 2mg xanax to 2mg Klonopin and is now taking 5mg Valiums? Also have a descent tolerance to almost every prescription medication. Tried 30mg under the tongue (no effect) and can't use alcohol. Have 70mg left so this'll be my last shot at enjoying the 'relief' of a solid benzo dose.

Cool I found a few tablets after our house party. Still havn't used them.
How much would I expect to pay for mg/pill? (Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not sure what unit it is sold by).

^ Take a look at the prices thread in the Other Drugs forum.