• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best cake ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkzk

Bluelighter
What's the best coke to ketamine ratio for cake?
1 to 1, 2 to 1, no mixing, or something else?

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake
if the way is ha-zy
you gotta do the cooking by the book
you know you can’t be la-zy
never use a messy recipe
the cake would end up cra-zy
if you do the cooking by the book
then you’ll have a cake
we gotta have it made
you know that I love cake
finally it’s time to make a cake

Seriously though, I have no clue what you're talking about.

I googled and came up with C.A.K.E. is Coke, Acid, Ketamine and Ecstacy. Some sort of drug combo. Listen to captain H, combining drugs in advance won't do anything but make it impossible for you to not combine them.

The actual perfect recipe is this. Keep them seperate, and do bumps of each untill you feel just perfect. When one starts to wear off before the other because they are two different drugs and that will happen, you will be able to do more of the one that's wearing off... Mixing it up beforehand will leave you missing out.

Yeah, that seriously sounds like mucho problemos.

On pure intuition alone, I'd assume you came up with the idea to mix coke with K - in whatever manner - after experiencing the mind-numbing/body-detaching effects of high-dose K, yes?

In a thoughtless, superficial way, your plan sounds like it makes sense:

"Feeling stuck in your K-hole? Can't move much, let alone form coherent words? Do you drool every time you try to take a drag of your cigarette?
Well, suffer no longer, with.......COCAINE!!" dingdingdingding womp womp wowowoweee

A silly advertisement, though similarly misinformed, on a general level, apparently. While your question was regarding the ideal ratio of K to C, it's already looking like most of the posters will be condemning your implied plan, or attempting to dissuade you from trying it [again] - if you haven't already.

That combination has DANGER written all over it, in a language called "Common Sense" lol
I am not implying that you lack common sense - I am, however, pointing out the tendency for many drug users to discard certain of their notions of common sense in relation to drug use, as I, myself, have...many times...all for the sake of something better, more intense, funner... But you know K, right? You know it sure as hell isn't worth damaging your body severely for, is it? Naaaah.....

Please be careful, no matter what you do.

Lol I'd be more concerned about bodily damage as a result of the ecstasy. Just do a line of K while you're peaking on acid, you won't need anything else, and I doubt having coke and/or ecstasy in your system at that point would make much of a difference let alone be very safe.

It gets you sick as hell ....one of the worst drug combo's iv done ...i did some coke and half hour later i did k ..turned white as a hell cold sweats and the room didnt stop spinning for hr's . i thought i was done for

I can only imagine the prototypical drug-hipsters asking their homies if they "wana du sum cake." :\

I must be in the minority because I actually think that coke and ketamine is a great combination. They're 2 of my favourite drugs if I'm honest and if you get the balance right the combination can be a euphoric trippy fun time. That said it's not a combination I've done for years because I'm pretty sure it's absolutely terrible for you both physiologically and psychologically. Also because they're both good drugs on their own and the combination, as fun as it is, can feel like a waste of both. I'm not sure if they are additive as such, or if the combination is exactly better than either one alone... it's just different... but it can be fun, if not exactly safe or advisable.

mixing acid with an upper sounds like the closest thing to hell on earth..
Opiate withdrawl sounds like a better time...

Status
Not open for further replies.