Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate it sounds to me that you have planned out the areas that you have to focus on, and good luck.

with the issue with excuses, heres an idea for you, try writing them down. i would make up an excuse and reuse them often without realiseing. excuses are a dime a dozen but writing them down, helps to stop using the same excuse and freeing yourself from repeating your same mistakes.

I think there need to be a thread specially for combining strategies to help quit methamphetamine use, people who are trying to stop meth amp by users (users only) be it those who are trying to quit and those who have succesfully quit.

Over in TDS there is a methamphetamine addiction thread that has discussion about reducing and quitting meth use. Here is the link. If anyone is struggling with methamphetamine addiction I urge them to check it out, TDS has a pretty supportive and sympathetic bunch of posters and is definately a worthwhile place to hit up if your suffering from an addiction.

i still remember the thing that helped me quit meth about 7 years ago.
i have is a distinct recollection of the time that the bad began to outweigh the good, which has kept me away from meth. my girlfriend of the time had decided enough was enough a few weeks before, but i wasn't ready to stop.
when i got high, i felt great - for a few hours. a spring in my step, confidence, a smile - i would wander about and whistle like a cheerful old man.
the thing was, i had a limited budget for things like drugs. so i'd get high, but i didn't have a stash to keep re-dosing or enough to binge. a hit or two and that was about it.
this meant that i got a pleasurable high, but then i came down and spent many hours sitting there wired, unable to sleep but not having much fun.
because i wasn't using with my girlfriend any more, i spent this comedown period alone a lot of the time, so it was an introspective and sometimes nightmarish experience which was usually longer in duration to the good bit.
i would dwell on where i was at, how much $$ i was spending (i didn't deal, was pretty low on the food chain, so it was a costly exercise) and think about my friends that used, and how utterly fucked up most of them were. i thought about the sores on people's skin, the un-hittable veins a girl i knew had developed, the psychosis my dealer suffered from...some ugly shit.

it didn't take long to go from "i'm not ready to quit, it's still fun" to "this is getting old".
i'm probably in a minority with this - and it wasn't exactly easy to quit - but i do recall this being the thought process that helped convince me it wasn't worth it any more. these realisations occurred in the blurry dysphoric comedowns. i think i almost used them to my advantage, if that makes sense.
it seems like you're coming to the same conclusion, and i hope my experience is of some relevance.
methamphetamine addiction can be quite insidious and deceptive. kicking it can be complicated, but making up your mind is the first step, i reckon.
oh, i started taking acid more too. meth lost its appeal once i got onto a new way of thinking...

FUCK there is some primo meth in sydo atm.. shit melts down to a crystal clear puddle of almost water and then literally just melts away into nothing.. leaving simple pure white re-crystal from about 1cm back onwards!

Amazing cleanliness and like ZERO come down... been up since Australia day, went to bed lsat night at 11pm and got up for work at fucking 6.30 today and feel GREAT ! ...

Also noticed I was not just pouring sweat within 10 mins like I would off pipes the other week..

mate it sounds to me that you have planned out the areas that you have to focus on, and good luck.

with the issue with excuses, heres an idea for you, try writing them down. i would make up an excuse and reuse them often without realiseing. excuses are a dime a dozen but writing them down, helps to stop using the same excuse and freeing yourself from repeating your same mistakes.

I think there need to be a thread specially for combining strategies to help quit methamphetamine use, people who are trying to stop meth amp by users (users only) be it those who are trying to quit and those who have succesfully quit.

perfect.

oh man the cravings are horrible, done bout a point or 1.5 points the last 3-4 weekends and man the cravings are getting bad now, but only to smoke it which is my ROA, if it was put in front of me but i only could snort or eat it then i dont wanna do it but yeh the craving to smoke is bad. knowing that its there too is the killer and excercising self control, i have promised myself that i'll only do it when/if i'm out and not during the week but i can see how some people will fall into that trap. NOT ME, GO SELF CONTROL GO, gotta keep busy otherwise it's on my mind again! few weeks off better take care of this nonsense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.