Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer I remember I smoked about half a gram of this stuff about 2 years ago and it pales in comparison to 3 or even 2 points of this stuff ive had recently. There is definitely fire stuff going around but its fucking expensive. I got a quarter gram of heroin about 8 months ago locally and it was incredibly pure and was not more expensive, it was actually really cheap, id be almost sure people have OD'd from this stuff. I dont know why the price of ice has gone up so much its stupid :/ Id rather have smokeable wizz, sometimes its nearly as good, plus its always better than non-smokeable wizz IME.

smokable wizz is only any good if you're only in it for the novelty of the pipe imo. NOTHING compares to the shards going round now, and once you get on them you cant go back to that thick tasting speed.

i cant say i think its right to be paying the same for a g of wizz and a few points of shard, but it's worth it atm

^^^^^^^^^ Nah pipes don't ever make you feel good! Period!

he was on top of the world THEN came down..pipes is like blargh straight up.

Piperazines have given me prob one of the best experiences ever until i got to the 3-4 hour mark when all hell broke loose which made me never want to touch that shit again. The high would be prob one of the best ive tried if there was no side effects present.

^ Which pipes? I'm curious that you enjoyed it. My only experience with pipes wasn't horrible, but it was very underwhelming (luckily some meth and K saved the night)

^ Which pipes? I'm curious that you enjoyed it. My only experience with pipes wasn't horrible, but it was very underwhelming (luckily some meth and K saved the night)

99.8% pure BZP and Tfmpp powders where it was legal. The feeling that i got from it was incredible, just like a very strong dose of MDMA. Was chatting away, feeling empathic, promising things to everybody which i wouldnt in real life, feeling love towards everyone, gurning my ass off, grinding my teeth, rolling eyes back n forth feeling very euphoric and so forth.

Few hours into it i was feeling very sick and ended up vomiting, headache, shivering, hot cold flushes, halucinating, feeling overall shit. Didnt sleep or eat for 2 days. Its a disgusting drug i dont even know what to call it because it isnt a drug its a poison. Id rather not do drugs if this would happen with all drugs.

^^ One of my best drug experiences ever was on legal BZP and Tfmpp pills - crescendo I think they were called, from NZ...I got the good feelings exactly like you described, and even better body feeling than MDMA, and luckily none of the negative effects.

I used BZP prob around 10 times, all fantastic experiences, until the last time, when I was so sick I didn't leave the bed for 2 days except to chuck up. Will prob never touch it again intentionally.

I can vouch for the shit footscrazy is referring to, it really is the fucking bomb. I haven't been in the ice scene as long as some of you guys but I can definately say that it is alot better than any of the shit I was getting throughout 2008 and the start of 2009. That shit just burned for ages and ages and was potent as.

As for the reference to BZP, that time was horrible, I didn't get quite so bad of a comedown but the high was so subtle it was just not worth it at all. I doubt I will ever use piperazines again.

In Melbourne West there has been some very good meth going around
but no pills its weird

The other day I got on from 2 different houses about 300m walk from each other...one house had some of the worst base ive ever done(and consistently does, he's the last resort) and the other house(first time id been there) had some of the best base ive ever had. Just goes to show you that its who you know.

im stil yet to experience the full on kuta shit that used used to be available wen i first gave it a whirl bak wen i was 15-16 , almost 10 yrs go now

the shit goin round the last 10 months is ok i spose, compared to the crap that had been floating about the last 3-4 yrs , but yeh

not really my doc so i cldnt give a shit really

I started this thread about my thoughts on how i believed the stuff going around sydney seemed to be higher purity, i couldn't see the same stuff be down in melbourne too.

^ It might not be the same stuff but there is definately some hig hquality crystal doing the rounds down here too! Like I said before you do pay out the ass for it.

Yeah I'll vouch for that, some very high purity stuff in melb aswell. And it's not uncommon for stuff to be shipped down from sydney to melb. they have always shared good connections.

I can get crazy good stuff at the moment, but meths not really my thing. I'm more an mdma, mushie and weed kind of a guy =D

Modaretuser, that sounds like piperazines, not meth.

I know this response is a little late but as people are still making comparisons to Piperazines I thought it worth saying that the pills that made me feel on top of the world and then absolutely horridly shit were later tested and found to contain either meth or speed, as well as MD something. Though from the effects there seemed to be very little MD and something that went well above and beyond any speed I've ever bombed. This was more than a year and a half before the MD crisis, and at this time nobody had ever even heard of Piperazines.

Last edited:
EDIT: One thing ive noticed lately though which I cant remember ever doing back in the day is that I always throw up the morning after(while im still going, I might even still have a shot or 2 left)...does anyone know why this might be happening? Obviously there could be a million reasons but the last 5-10 times ive done it smoked/IV I always throw up, its weird...

It could just be that your body is dying...

.. due to poisoning...

... from prolonged exposure to illicit drugs...

?

the cutters make me dry retch, often.

and since you don't want to eat generally speaking when you're buzzing, a day of no food intake could very likely equal... puking up bile...

heres a pic of some crystal meth purchased this week in sydney, the purity this year is def alot better than it was 4-5 months bak

^^^^ ketone-based ice :(
you can tell by the colour/shine

to its credit, I believe it works better for shards than it does for speed

Status
Not open for further replies.