Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the prices its goin for i dont think many people could go on. A bloody gram costs almost 2 average weeks wages.

You won't be getting too high in prison :/ And nobody gets away with it forever.

Coming down off meth is absolutely horrid. I inadvertantly took it once (orally) as it was in some pills. Even orally, only three pills, it felt fucking fantastic, pow pow pow, superpowers, on top of the world. Six hours later I was spewing and blacking out on public transport, couldn't sleep well for about 24hours, went really pale and shakey, didn't touch so much as a spliff for about 3 months after.

I decided to stear clear. About %50 of people I know who decided not to avoid it have mangled themselves. Not everyone. But bad odds. And nobody likes the jittery dickhead with sunken eyes and a balding patch on the side of his head, who can no longer talk about anything other than the last time he did meth, and the next time he's goind to do meth, and how good that meth was that he got...

little luxury: seriously man, i understand what you're trying to say
but its something i am just curious about, i dont intend to incorporate it into my lifestyle
i've just heard so much about it, i wanna see what all the fuss is about

tbh, i think ill be disappointed in it, but i could be wrong
and trust me man, getting scripted speed would definitely lower my want for meth
really what i want is mdma back (which i love, oh so much)
but even then, i've only had pills about 8-10 times

i know my limits
but cheers for the heads up mann
(y)

yeah i get ya, i was crashing - which is the only time i hate shards, all is ok now though lol other than that you'll probably have the time of your life!

I can say honestly for myself though that meth is the one drug I have been able to control myself with and I inject it! People say meth is the most addictive drug blah blah...I do know a few people who have problems with it but I also know other people like myself who do it maybe once every 2 months. When I do it I get a gram, split it into 4 shots n when the 4 shots are gone I have a few seroquels n go to sleep, I never think about getting more unless its a big weekend and I need it to stay awake. Im on methadone now so obviously I had big problems with opiates, that addiction snuck up on me, meth is kinda in your face. If your addicted to meth and you dont know your addicted to meth then theres something really wrong.

I have had problems but mostly with smoking ice and eating base...For some reason IV is just so much more controllable for me. That is definitely not a suggestion for others to start though, I dont know many other people who can control their IV use, most of the junkies I know have no idea about safe injecting :/

EDIT: One thing ive noticed lately though which I cant remember ever doing back in the day is that I always throw up the morning after(while im still going, I might even still have a shot or 2 left)...does anyone know why this might be happening? Obviously there could be a million reasons but the last 5-10 times ive done it smoked/IV I always throw up, its weird...

So I used to hit the pipe a lot back in '08, more smokable wizz than shards but still a decent whack at the ice when I was hanging around my circle of friends who were less discriminatory towards drugs.

First time I ever smoked ice was at work, my co-worker was an icehead and I told him I was interested in trying the stuff so one day he pulled up in some random park and pulled out a rag, inside was a gram of ice and a crackie. That was a good day at work!

I rarely use amphetamines anymore because I just don't have the money to be able to maintain my other habits and use them with any degree of frequency. I sampled some around a month ago and the quality was nothing short of AMAZING. The person I used it with assured me this was quite typical of the stuff going around at the minute.

Its definately ALOT more expensive than it was back in '08 when I used it with any degree of frequency, I mean that stuff the other week was definately the best I have ever had but without getting into exact prices here, it costs more than double what I used to pay. It is great stuff, but its not twice as good as the gear I used to generally get, not even close. It is extremely high quality but the cunt dealers are milking the shit out of it and getting us to pay out our arses for the stuff.

I suspect that in time we will see a drop in quality and not a great drop in the price. I have already heard accounts of less than great ice doing the rounds for the same price as the good stuff, thankfully at present this isn't the norm but I fear it is only a matter of time.

Just reading this thread has made me crave some ice hardcore, might grab some next time I have the money. Haha. To be honest I was thinking about it anyway, it stays on the mind for a good while after use.

The "absolutely amazing" shards that people are talking about are no better than the average stuff doing the rounds pre 08'. Its just that it went down the absolute shitter for 14 or so months and people got used to that and now that decent stuff is around again it seems a godsend.

While its good to be geting back to oldschool quality, the price is rediculous. What now costs twice the average working week wage used to be under half this cost, and even better quality back then. The prices now are rediclous, however it has dropped by about 1/5th my on my side of things (the same 'amazing' stuff) so hopefully this is a good sign of things slowly returning to what they should be :)

As someone who has used ice regularly since 2003, IMO the quality now is the best it has ever been.

In 2003-2005 quality was good and reliable, the price was steady - and in my experience smoking ice was more of a niche activity. In 2005 onwards I found smoking it became more acceptable and normal and there was a concurrent decline in quality to the point the average shards were little better than the average speed - just in crystallised form. Whether it's apparent growth in popularity was connected to the decline in quality I don't know.

There has always been very good quality ice around but during the past few years I've found it's very hit and miss - people are charging the same prices for both good quality and crap stuff with no 'standard' quality you'd get for a price, like there usually was when I first started.

I first experienced the extremely high quality, much more expensive shards about a year ago. When my friends told me the increased price I was incredulous and angry at them for supporting these dealers and making the new prices normal. I tried it one time and have been buying it since. The quality is much higher than anything I have experienced in over 6 years - and this is after 6 years of increasing tolerance too! It is too expensive but I find it the best value for my money now. As well as that, it has been reliable so far, in that the same price gets me the same quality every time.

The quality is so much better it's like a different drug.

^^^^^^^^^ Nah pipes don't ever make you feel good! Period!

he was on top of the world THEN came down..pipes is like blargh straight up.

The quality is much higher than anything I have experienced in over 6 years - and this is after 6 years of increasing tolerance too!

hmmmm.... you must have had some dodgy dealers along the way - lol

no way known it's going to return to its glory days of top quality for 1/4 of the going rate now.... the market is far too lucrative, and it makes no sense for things to go back to how they were, as people have proven to keep on buying, despite the price hikes, rip-offs and noticable decline in strength.

even though I'm more or less a retiree, I still poke my head out of my rabbit hole from time to time... and while there's was the odd near-dynamite batch between the middle and end of 2009, the abundance and consistency of product that once existed were clearly not apparent.

but while it has taken me a while to adjust, I'm rolling with the changes, and if prices continue to soar looking forward then that's fine by me. I'm happy in the knowledge that I'm not missing out, I'm doing more responsible things with my pennies, and I got to experience the drug to its fullest before the market went AOT.... figuratively speaking!

^^ Or maybe you just haven't had the pleasure of experiencing the best stuff going around right now. It's all conjecture, and pretty pointless, isn't it ;)

lol - maybe so.

maybe it all boils down to how much the person loves the drug they consume, and the perceptual elation it gives them - and, not least, what they are prepared to sacrifice to have it around. right now I'm thinking a new car (which is long overdue) is going to get me a lot more mileage than any amount of ice - or at least, here's hoping!!!!

As someone who has used ice regularly since 2003, IMO the quality now is the best it has ever been.QUOTE]

Fair enough.. There was better much stuff, perhaps it didn't make its way into all circles. This 'mindblowing' stuff that people are raving about i can smoke 1-2 points in a night of it. I remember a batch back in late 06 early 07 which shat all over this.. With the current high quality stuff around now, u know how u get that nice crackle when melting it down after 5-10 secs, this stuff in 06 sounded like a bottle slowly being smashed into peices and took about 30 seconds of heat before the crackle began. My gf and i couldn't smoke more than half a point between us over 8 hours, 2 breaths each left a master sized bedroom full of smoke so thick u could see it coming out the door in a trial when opened. This is the thing that this currently high quality stuff lacks, while u still get a nice big trail of smoke after exhaling, it lacks the dark thickness that some of the older stuff had (sometimes almost choking it smoked so much)

Sorry if this sounds like a dicksizing post its more just to describe some of the sort of stuff that was back around that time. And before somone says "you mustn't be geting the same stuff im geting now" yes im am definantly geting the best stuff around now, and it is awesome compared too the last 1-2 years, so im not complaining :)

Status
Not open for further replies.