• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mixing Lyrica(Pregabalin) and Adderall(Amphetamine salts)

How did you find that out. What terms did you google? Your right lyrica does stop adderall. Nobody else even knows this.

Hm so I happen to be online almost a year later so I guess I'll respond.. Lyrica/gabapentin's true method of action has yet to be elucidated but there have been some studies that have shown that these drugs prevent dopamine release plus I was basing my theory on my own experience.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605097

Lyrica and adderal are two drugs I take together everyday. I take 600 mg of lyrica and 600 mg of adderal. It's a nice balance actually. I was having trouble sleeping with the adds alone. When I was prescribed Lyrica for nerve pain , I noticed I could actually sleep at night. Hope this helps ?
600 (!) Mg of Adderal ??? I hope you‘re still alive...

The combination Dexamphetamine, Pregbalin/Lyrica and Lorazepam is oké; my psychiatrist in The Netherlands prescribes this combi. At the beginning, she measured my blood pressure to be sure the amphetamines do not harm my physical health.

My dose: 20 Mg Dexamphetamine, 300 Mg Pregabalin/Lyrica and 2 Mg Lorazepam.

Last edited:
7 years later. LOL I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm on 9 X 150mg pregabalin with 60mg Adderall IR. Also this is about day 5 on bingeing on Adderall (a minor binge) but the comedown was major, I started feeling really awful today so I took a ton of Lyrica. I pretty much feel like the euphoria is gone and my mind feels very dirty of a high. I can't explain it all I could say is that my instinct tells me that the way I feel is in noway healthy... Either physically or cognitively. I feel like I need some nootropics to be safe tomorrow. Right now I feel like a robot on the verge of Parkinsons. I don't recommend this. Your brain can strip itself of dopamine receptors to level things out. Danger danger. Sorry about the bump. Bluelight ftw!!
WzF9b8d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, imagine you took 9 pills, you can taper slowly but If Lyrica is used properly like antidep, the felling of stupidity, shaking, will be gone just taper slowly, try to sleep, Lyrica can put you down for 12 hours so when you wake up you will feel a little hangover but it will pass. I'm prescribed 750 mg daily was on 1200 my psychneurologist gave me that much so I can stop VENLAFAXINE AND BENZOS , and it worked now I'm diagnosed only GAD, and feel better then any SsRi,ssnri,mirtazapine, All gone with Pregabalin. Be safe

Lyrica and adderal are two drugs I take together everyday. I take 600 mg of lyrica and 600 mg of adderal. It's a nice balance actually. I was having trouble sleeping with the adds alone. When I was prescribed Lyrica for nerve pain , I noticed I could actually sleep at night. Hope this helps ?
I know this is an old thread but, did you just say you take 600mg adderall PER DAY? That’s has to be a typo and you mean 60mg, right? Lmao, no wonder you can’t sleep if you were to actually take 600mg adderall you’d be up for like 3 days straight and you’d probably be at legitimate risk of dying from a heart attack or a stroke or something for realz unless you have a huge amphetamine tolerance.

7 years later. LOL I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm on 9 X 150mg pregabalin with 60mg Adderall IR. Also this is about day 5 on bingeing on Adderall (a minor binge) but the comedown was major, I started feeling really awful today so I took a ton of Lyrica. I pretty much feel like the euphoria is gone and my mind feels very dirty of a high. I can't explain it all I could say is that my instinct tells me that the way I feel is in noway healthy... Either physically or cognitively. I feel like I need some nootropics to be safe tomorrow. Right now I feel like a robot on the verge of Parkinsons. I don't recommend this. Your brain can strip itself of dopamine receptors to level things out. Danger danger. Sorry about the bump. Bluelight ftw!!
WzF9b8d.jpg
How you slept at all lol? I hope you at least got a night or two or sleep during that period.

Yeah, imagine you took 9 pills, you can taper slowly but If Lyrica is used properly like antidep, the felling of stupidity, shaking, will be gone just taper slowly, try to sleep, Lyrica can put you down for 12 hours so when you wake up you will feel a little hangover but it will pass. I'm prescribed 750 mg daily was on 1200 my psychneurologist gave me that much so I can stop VENLAFAXINE AND BENZOS , and it worked now I'm diagnosed only GAD, and feel better then any SsRi,ssnri,mirtazapine, All gone with Pregabalin. Be safe
Just curious if you’re still around, since it’s been 2.5 years since this post, do you still find daily pregabalin effective? Did you need to increase the dose more?

Pregabalin and amphetamine taken together is a really enjoyable combo, fun and extra speedy without any negative side effects from amphetamine (anxiety, jittery, paranoia), but be careful, it feels good and increases the appetite for amps...

Probably same feeling/principle as Dexamyl & Desbutal

d-Amphetamine or d-Methamphetamine combined with a Barbiturate to calm any anxiety/tension/hyper stimulation caused by the potent dopaminergic Amphetamine stimulant (which has euphoric / mood-boosting / antidepressant effects.

Adderall / amphetamine & Lyrica (Pregabalin) sounds like a great combination