• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing for Piperazines

we need pipz test straight up. i honestly dont care if they are expensive. i would just buy it ...

Hi guys, can someone advise me which test kits I need to buy to test for pips?

Cheers.

At the moment there really isnt one - some of them make the marquis bubble and give a strange reactions to Simons but its not a sure fire way of testing for them. I personally think the marquis is still the best single bottle option - if you dont get a quick, strong reaction then simply dont take the pill.

we need pipz test straight up. i honestly dont care if they are expensive. i would just buy it ...

Im sure a lot of people would buy one - when you think 'piperazines' are the biggest adulterant being used worldwide. Australia is suffering badly at the moment and the UK has just started to recover after a few years of almost nothing but pips.

I personally think the marquis is still the best single bottle option - if you dont get a quick, strong reaction then simply dont take the pill. QUOTE]

I think that's the best solution. I'm gonna get a new kit since mine ran out. I would suggest that if a pill passes all tests and you're still suspicious of pipes to do a taste test. I might take some heat on here for suggesting it, but it has worked really well for me.

Just put one pill in your mouth and suck on it. If you know the taste of mdma, this should be a no brainer. If not, then next time you get a good pill, remember the taste. Pipes can be tasted even in pipe/mdxx combo pills.

For me, it's very acidic (like toucing a battery to your tongue) and makes my tongue start to go numb if I leave it on there too long. It's almost worth getting a hold of a pipe pill (shouldn't be hard nowadays) to taste so you know the taste. I can tell imediately if there's any pipe in a pill now just by sucking on it for 10 or 20 secs. It's saved me a lot of money. MDMA has a very different recognizable bitter as hell taste.

Anyway, that's my suggestion until someone makes a killing off coming up with a pipe testing kit. Also, it's funny seeing the dealers' reactions to me putting a pill in my mouth and sucking on it and then telling them they don't know what they're selling or the pills are crap or whatever. =D