• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing for Piperazines

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Hi there, up until now I have not heard anyone be able to test for piperazine with the stardard test kits.

EZtest has just updated their site and have a message on the home page

"Luckily, piperazines do not react with our EZ Test Marquis (but they will show a reaction with Simons reagent) so you can weed these nasty buggers out".

They dont actually say what the reactions would be but this just seems very strange to me - Mccp can turn the Simons blue - so can meth - so can MDMA.

This just stinks if you ask me - they are almost implying that you you can specifically test for piperzines.

:! :X

Last edited:
That sucks. I wish they would tell us which one tests for it. I had some pipes the other day that I tested, I'll have to look back at the Simons test picture and see if it was any different. I wish they had something to test for Pipes specifically.

Hi there, up until now I have not heard anyone be able to test for piperazine with the stardard test kits.

EZtest has just updated their site and have a message on the home page

"Luckily, piperazines do not react with our EZ Test Marquis (but they will show a reaction with Simons reagent) so you can weed these nasty buggers out".

They dont actually say what the reactions would be but this just seems very strange to me - Mccp can turn the Simons blue - so can meth - so can MDMA.

This just stinks if you ask me - they are almost implying that you you can specifically test for piperzines.

:! :X

That's a weird statement, I didn't think they'd react to Mandelin or Mecke, either? So why just single out the Marquis? Maybe that's the single reagent that gets ordered the most?

I dunno. Wish Easy E (eztest) still visited this forum. :(

I thought it was quite misleading to be honest - I searched the site for a 'contact us' function just to let them know but couldnt find one (even after making an account with them!).

Simons can turn blue on some piperazines but it also turns blue for MDMA, Meth or any other secondary amine - it is not an accurate way to say for piperazines for sure. (imho)

Last edited:
Im pretty sure marquis is the most bought regent

and if pips react to simons but not marquis it could show

you'd have to have both regents though, clever marketing ploy

Im pretty sure marquis is the most bought regent

and if pips react to simons but not marquis it could show

you'd have to have both regents though, clever marketing ploy

Exactly! The other side of this though - Some people actually like piperazines, if they were tesing a pill for MDxx get a zero effect on Marquis (or Mecke) then an active reaction on Simons that is in no way a 'definate' piperazine result.

Hmmm.

Ahh yeah i wasnt thinking, if you just had marquis and tested with no result that'd indicate no mdxx anyway! (been a rough weekend and i didnt realize lol) making the simons useless unless you want piperazines and even then its not definite!

What a pisstake, its almost like promoting taking adulterated pills just to make a few more £ :|

Too many pipe combos in circulation. Need a test that targets pipes and changes color the way they do mdxx.

Im surprised they havent made one to be honest - I would imagine lots of people would buy it.

I'd buy it in a second! I have the full range of the EZtest kits and I tested 3 different batches of pills, which all tested PERFECT for being MDxx.

As promising as these results were, all three were pipes. Some MDMA was clearly in there, due to both the test results I got, and the small bumps I felt of it.

Made me angry, it's like if a producer is going to go out of the way to make either one, why not do it right? Is piperazine super cheap or something?

.......... Is piperazine super cheap or something?
Indeed it is, and does not carry the severe penalties for production and distribution that Class A drugs do (UK). In fact as far as I know there is no legislation at all in force at the moment in the UK for manufacturing/distributing/importing piperazines, apart from general Medicines/Chemicals Acts.

So a winner all round for the nasty people who see a quick few £100,000 there for the taking.

does the presence of pipes change the test results AT ALL? Even if using all the reagents? It seems like theres no way to be sure, but I would imagine there would be some sort of hint indicating its' presence. What if the pill is only pipes and no mdma? No reaction? Or does it turn blue with simons like mdma does?

does the presence of pipes change the test results AT ALL? Even if using all the reagents? It seems like theres no way to be sure, but I would imagine there would be some sort of hint indicating its' presence. What if the pill is only pipes and no mdma? No reaction? Or does it turn blue with simons like mdma does?

Yes, they do change the results if they are an MDxx + Pipe combo. The results will look very watery and possibly bubble like peroxide on a cut.

Straight up pipe pills will not react, and you could also get the bubbling effect. Sometimes the Simons does put off a faint to light blue reaction with pipes.

is it possible that there are other reactions which would give away pips? as in what are its expected reactions with air/water/anything else? i know that molecular structure enables you to calculate all this shit, though i doubt anybody's bothered to. if you had a range of reactions that all pointed towards it, that would be a much better sign... though on the downside, you'd waste a lot more drugs if it turned out you got something good!

totally sucks that even when testing positivie for mdma, you can get this shit!!!

Just as a heads up - I have been contacted today advising that a Kit ordered from EZTEST ordered June the 16 still hasnt arrived in the US. They may be having problems with delivery again so if you have ordered a kit from them please be patient or send them a message asking whats going on.

Indeed it is, and does not carry the severe penalties for production and distribution that Class A drugs do (UK). In fact as far as I know there is no legislation at all in force at the moment in the UK for manufacturing/distributing/importing piperazines, apart from general Medicines/Chemicals Acts.

So a winner all round for the nasty people who see a quick few £100,000 there for the taking.

Uh pips are class c these days mate.

and plus if you're selling pips as mdma you'll get the same sentencing you would if you were selling mdma

Last edited:
Uh pips are class c these days mate.

and plus if you're selling pips as mdma you'll get the same sentencing you would if you were selling mdma

It doesnt matter how legal they are where they're being sold, it matters how legal they are where they're being produced - in this case, china and similar developing nations where pipes are legal. Once they give it to the smugglers, it's not on them.

Hi guys, can someone advise me which test kits I need to buy to test for pips?

Cheers.