• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Hydrocodone and Tramadol

gsta4lyfe

Bluelighter
Hello,

Personally I LOVE the feeling opiates give me, but it always wears off too quickly. Because of this I have been using Tramadol for quite a while now so that I can feel good for quite a few hours, but I have built up a strong tolerance to Trammys now and want to throw some Hydrocodone into the mix. I do have a tolerance to opiates as well, but it's not quite as high as my tolerance for Tramadol.

I have taken 400mg Tramadol about 4 hours before taking 40mg Hydrocodone and 1050mg Carisoprodol once, and it was amazing, and had no ill effects whatsoever. Heart rate was fine and everything. And don't worry, regardless of how it sounds, I am always safe when I am using.

So, how much Hydrocodone do you advise that I take with my Tramadol?

If you have any experience with, or advice about mixing Tramadol and Hydrocodone, and possibly Carisoprodol please give me some advice.

Thanks my fellow Bluelighters :)

Surprised nobody has posted on this combo yet. 10mg hydro w/ 300 mg tram will have you feeling great.

Do you guys find that tram potentiates the hydro, or blocks the effects tram?

I've seen different people say different things, but for me it definitely feels like a potentiator.

tramadol is off the chain...I was on to another post on tram and everyones experience's are very different..I can never see a change if I mix a hydro with it. I don't want to waste either one so I just wait until the hydro is calling me...lol

One of my favorite combos OP. I don't take near as much as you though; I'm sure it's amazing!

Me: 150mg tram (orally, 50mg each hour) then three hours after the last one I plug 15mg hydro.

Once a week max to keep my tolerance low.

I took 75mg's of hydro the other day, after having taken 500 mg's the night before, 14 hours prior to be exact. I felt a little comeup at the 45 minute mark and it then leveled off for about an hour longer, after which nothing.

It is really a waste for me to mix the two.

In my opinion synthetic opiates, especially tramadol, are the best potentiators of stronger semi-synthetic opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone). There aren't many potentiators in the first place, and I don't it's a true potentiator but it definitely works.

Can someone tell me does it indeed work for the pain. I have to say i started taking them because I had a little habit oing on with the hydro's and I am holding off the withdraw is all...

ok. i took 100mg tramadol and want to take 10mg of hydrocodone to get more of a good duzz. is that ok?

Have been experimenting with low doses of each. Today is good. 5mg of hydro about five hours ago and then 50mg of Tramadol twice spaced out about an hour apart and just took 2.5 of hydro. Helps with the pain without leaving me useless. Able to do housework but also able to just chill, which is sometimes hard with Tramadol alone. It is so speedy, I feel like I must constantly be doing something. Low doses because I am not looking for a super high, but to get a nice buzz and be pain free.