• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Wow, am I really the only person that thinks the best way to enjoy coke is by doing one big line and not redosing at all?

I always feel like I'm pointlessly chasing an impossible to obtain high when redosing coke...

With such a small amount I would suggest doing it all at once if you are sure you can handle it.

Unfortunately I think your right...but try doing that when youve got a big bag of yayo on the table lol ! like ive mentioned on other threads Iam classic binger will buy 5 grams and sit there for 12 hours till i do every grain, after getting thorugh half of it it pretty much loses its effect i.e it will give me a 5-10 high which is 25% strength of the first couple of hours of indulgence, your right but just impossible to do

I'm the same way, Hammer. Maybe it's because we have really good coke in costa rica, so I don't feel the need to binge and do line after line all night long. I can remember plenty of times going out with friends, buying a little bag for a few bucks, having one line, then just giving the bag away to the rest of them to fiend all night long. And no comedown. It's over when it's over, and I'm not craving for more.

Hell man, I wish I could afford to do that here!
The problem is, here in Australia, it will run you up to $400AUS for one gram!
I admit it isn't often that the price gets that high but the lowest I have personally gotten a g in Australia was $200AUS so yeah when you factor in the rediculously high price, by the time you get that sacred baggie in your hands there's no way I'm having one line and giving it to my fucking fiend ass buddies lol..
But don't get me wrong, if I could get a gram for five bucks I wouldn't be given a fudge neither, power to ya man!8o

What is the usual therapy treatment for coke addiction?

Treatment? I would imagine enforced Abstinence, group therapy, life coaching etc..
I don't believe that Cocaine is recognised to be physically addictive in the sense that Opiate based drugs are, but in terms of mental addiction Cocaine can completely take over some peoples lives so from what I have seen the treatments all seem to focus alot on the mental side of it...
I'm not sure if there are any drug based treatments for cocaine addiction if thats what you are getting at..

Would a regular marble size amount of coke IV be an overdose for any of you guys? (all at once, or broken up into 2-3 hours, either)

Would a regular marble size amount of coke IV be an overdose for any of you guys? (all at once, or broken up into 2-3 hours, either)

That's hard to say without knowing actual weight. A Marble size shot sounds like it could be to much though all at once. Over a couple hours you could probably do a whole bag of marbles.

If a marble-sized amount would be 1/2 gram plus, then yes, all at once would be enough to cause a seizure or kill you. Don't play with more than 100 mg. if you don't know what you are doing; don't play with more than 250 mg. if you want to stay alive.

FC

dude even 100 mg seems a little high for me. (no tolerance though).

I cant find a sweet spot with IV coke, only once did I get a rush and actually experience the euphoria your suppose to....and that was IV crack and it was as much scary as fun... Ive tried like 10 times too, decided its stupid as hell, lot of re-dosing and mostly fiending.

Stick to snorting lines kids.

I.v ing cocaine is like hell, once you have lots of product and lots of fresh needles, it's hard to stop doing, and the high is so damm fast! i respect cocaine. but it don't woth the prize... in my case, cause' I'm an addict .

people are talking about quantities... i almost died on aproximately 150mgs i.ved from peruvian rocks... here in Brazil they come easyer...

Is there any trick to ending/reducing a coke high? I just feel exhausted from my heart beating this hard for hours and I'm ready for it to just be over. I've got access to a few muscle relaxers but that's about it.

Is there any trick to ending/reducing a coke high? I just feel exhausted from my heart beating this hard for hours and I'm ready for it to just be over. I've got access to a few muscle relaxers but that's about it.

The real trick honestly is benzo's. If you dont have those then opiates. And if you dont have that, then a few beers/weed. I wouldn't take any somas.

iv coke crazy echo

so i just did what was definitely in the top 3 most reckless things ive done in my drug career. i just eyeball dosed a shot of coke (which i havent done in a good 4 months) and just had the most intense rush ever, never experienced anything like it. i eyeballed cause i was at work and in a hurry, usually it takes about 20sec to feel it but this was instant and it felt like it was mixed with K (but i know it wasnt). the ringing was really strong but everything started echoing like fucing crazy, and this wasnt typical ecoing, every little tiny noise had this crazy fuckin echo. i honesty thought there HAD to be someone else in the bathroom making the noise, but it was empty. cleaned everything as fast as possible and flushed the rig cause i thought i was gonna have a stroke and i didnt want it to look suspicious if someone found me unconscious. could i have gotten a stroke what are the chances of that?

You flushed a used needle down the toilet? Don't do that!!! :!

What you experienced is commonly referred to as a "bellringer".

yes what kind of retarded fucking question is that? a regular marble is like a gram if its a rock, almost anyone would OD from that. if you know someone whos doing that its cause theyre getting like 10% garbage

That's hard to say without knowing actual weight. A Marble size shot sounds like it could be to much though all at once. Over a couple hours you could probably do a whole bag of marbles.

you my friend are a fucking idiot, go try and do a whole bag of marbles in a couple hours. the coroner is gonna gonna think you escaped from an asylum when he looks over the tox report, or maybe he'll think you were going for a world record.

so i just did what was definitely in the top 3 most reckless things ive done in my drug career. i just eyeball dosed a shot of coke (which i havent done in a good 4 months) and just had the most intense rush ever, never experienced anything like it. i eyeballed cause i was at work and in a hurry, usually it takes about 20sec to feel it but this was instant and it felt like it was mixed with K (but i know it wasnt). the ringing was really strong but everything started echoing like fucing crazy, and this wasnt typical ecoing, every little tiny noise had this crazy fuckin echo. i honesty thought there HAD to be someone else in the bathroom making the noise, but it was empty. cleaned everything as fast as possible and flushed the rig cause i thought i was gonna have a stroke and i didnt want it to look suspicious if someone found me unconscious. could i have gotten a stroke what are the chances of that?

dam son. coke is one of the things i haven't IVed yet, but am planning on it. it'll probably happen with the next week or 2, but i'm also kind of scared im gonna die or something cuz i've heard it can be a scary experience.

the bellringer sounds intense, and i'm sure it feels way better than IVing methylphenidate.

My husband and I iv'd coke for months. Started doing it like fiends for a bit. But the stupid thing was, every time I got a bellringer it scared the3 hell out of me. Everytime I could just tell I was walking that fine line between good hit and OD. So I got to the point where I was afraid to get the ringers but at the same time wanted them so bad. Does that even make sense. I was afraid to put enough in the spoon and would disappoint myself so many times I would say "fuck it" then finally give myself enough, once again scaring the shit outta myself with a ringer. So stupid, I know.