• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I'm not saying dopamine(or lack of) isn't a factor, in fact it definitely IS. I'm saying that there are other, much more important factors.
People with normally low dopamine generally find food less rewarding/appealing/whatever. However, these people do not stop eating altogether.
If you feel it necessary, go get tested for dopamine levels. And again, there are supplements available that claim to increase plasma dopamine levels.

But as I said, dopamine is synthesized just fine in a normal, healthy person with an adequate diet. I don't know how long you've been using cocaine but a few days binge will not disrupt this cycle to any real degree.

some good info delta_9:)

OP it sounds like you're only new to cocaine use so it would be of advantage if you do some of your own personal research on the drug to familiarise yourself with what you're putting into your body and what changes are happening.

the cocaine mega thread is a good place to start and ask questions; along with the bluelight search engine in OD and BDD and ADD. the erowid.org vault on cocaine is also another good resource.

i'm going to merge this into the cocaine thread

How should I take .3 g of cocaine?

Hi, I am wondering what the best way I should approach it with a small amount

should I just do a huge line or should a do little bumps and how long should I space them out?

^^
no no, i'm much more qualified. i'll show him how. lol.

OP if i were you i'd save the coke and buy another gram. 1.3 grams would be a lot better than .3 grams. 0.3 grams is just gonna make you pissed you didn't have more.

Depends on the quality. 0.3g is a lot of high quality coke for someone with a low/no tolerance. If it's typical street quailty you may only get one or two lines out of it.

-> Cocaine Mega Thread

I think 0.3g is enough, if you have decent quality supplies and you've no tolerance. I usually buy a .5 for myself and it lasts me the whole night, easy.

Then again I'm not much into coke, and I prefer milder doses to heavy doses (probably due to my stuff not being pure). I like doing small bumps frequently rather than long lines every hour.

Also if you're coke-naive, you're better to start with a small bump to see how it makes you feel. You don't want to do a big line and have it make you all jittery and uncomfortable. I once eyeballed an amount of coke to add to my coffee in the morning, taking into account an assumed BA of 2:1 (meaning I put twice as much in to drink as I would have snorted). The end result was me getting reaaaally nauseous and dizzy, feeling like my heart was going to blow, and having to lie down for an hour. Almost no euphoria or pleasant effects.

EDIT: for your last question, "How should I space them out", you'll have to go by feel. When you feel ready for more, do more. You'll know once you're in the situation.

put it in your vagina, if you have one. if you do not, put it in someone's vagina. you will find a strong correlation between vagina and cocaine. it makes you lust for vagina, it morphs you into a pussy, and you will start to smell like fish.

bumps

Just do bumps up each nostril like 3 minutes apart. I have found that if you take your drug in bumps about 5 mins after the last bump, you will be peaking way harder than if you railed it all at once.=D

Wow, am I really the only person that thinks the best way to enjoy coke is by doing one big line and not redosing at all?

I always feel like I'm pointlessly chasing an impossible to obtain high when redosing coke...

With such a small amount I would suggest doing it all at once if you are sure you can handle it.

I'm the same way, Hammer. Maybe it's because we have really good coke in costa rica, so I don't feel the need to binge and do line after line all night long. I can remember plenty of times going out with friends, buying a little bag for a few bucks, having one line, then just giving the bag away to the rest of them to fiend all night long. And no comedown. It's over when it's over, and I'm not craving for more.

Get friends to try the stuff out first, have them spend some money on it, see what they say.

Overall it's really just luck if you can get good stuff, most people can't.

-> Cocaine Mega Thread

Wow, am I really the only person that thinks the best way to enjoy coke is by doing one big line and not redosing at all?

I always feel like I'm pointlessly chasing an impossible to obtain high when redosing coke...

With such a small amount I would suggest doing it all at once if you are sure you can handle it.

same way. once i get that first bit up my nose thats it. thats gonna be the best high i get from it that night and anymore is just prolonging the comedown pretty much.
generally though my friend has a gram and jsut gives me the bag throughout the night so i keep doing it. i typically dont buy it because ill keep doing it till its gone in one night and only about 5 or 10 bucks would have been worth it.

i've had small amounts and tried doing skinny 2 inch lines every 30-45 minutes but it isn't worth it. bigger lines and put it away seems to be the best even though i wont be able to put it away. not too big of a line though cause i occasionally get nauseous from it.