• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I dont know about the binging, bot there's certainly a water retention issue when you stop..

good lock,

jt

what appetite?
You have literally NO appetite on blow, when I comedown I get realllllly hungry, but I'm in no mood to eat...I just want another line or death. But yeah, it could cause you to binge.

yes and also when i do it before i comedown im usually cold but like chilly and then i feel overheated the next day and like my heart will pound of of my chest c¿will ther ebe a supplement to help u for a coke binge?

feel somehow better not overheated like to help u get up ur dopamine i have a serotonin supplement should dhtis help??

Take a cold shower to get rid of feeling overheated, maybe? And benzos might help to not feel so shitty.

Yeah, you're fiending. Blow does that to you.

But take some benzos, and a shower. It might make you feel a bit better.

yeah except that i have no clue on how do get benzos i cant go to a doctor without my paarents only benzo ive ever heard of is prob Rivotril and some woman i knew whose all 4 kids died had that taken and accidentally miscarragied so i dont think theyre easy to get

feel somehow better not overheated like to help u get up ur dopamine i have a serotonin supplement should dhtis help??

Uhh, no. A serotonin precursor supplement(5-htp?) won't increase dopamine levels.

Maybe you should use less coke next time? :\

what could create dopamine levels
i did the benadryll once for an ex comedown it put me to sleep but i couldnt pee for weeks maybe an allergic reaction perhaps my bladder elt swollen for like a month

what could create dopamine levels
Dopamine precursors of course ;)
Phenylalanine and Tyrosine come to mind.
Although in all honestly, all you really should need is a good night's sleep, some excersize, and a decent meal. A short break from drugs couldn't hurt either ;)
i did the benadryll once for an ex comedown it put me to sleep but i couldnt pee for weeks maybe an allergic reaction perhaps my bladder elt swollen for like a month
Unlikely, as diphenhydramine(benadryl) is a histamine antagonist.

but im afraid once the comedown wears off i will binge because i have no dopamine or does this apply only or long term usserS?

Once the comedown wears off you are golden. I don't fiend nearly as much afterwards as when I'm coming down.

but im afraid once the comedown wears off i will binge because i have no dopamine or does this apply only or long term usserS?

Why would you want to binge after the comdown? That makes no sense. You would (theoretically) want to binge while still using, not after the effects have worn off.

You have little to worry about though, catecholamines are synthesized in vivo just fine(assuming your diet is sufficient and you don't have a tyrosine hydroxylase enzyme deficiency).

How long have you been using?

um nto talking abput binging the drug..im talking about food for like 2 weekends in a row

Did you eat during the week?

I'm not understanding what you're trying to get out of this thread, to be honest.

um nto talking abput binging the drug..im talking about food for like 2 weekends in a row

Lol, dopamine dosen't determine appetite.
In layman's terms, appetite is caused by the need for energy at a cellular level.
If you are hungry, you will eat(...or not, and die, I suppose :|), and when your body's energy levels are sufficient, you will stop.

...Rinse, Repeat :)

oh im sorry i always thought dopamine controlled it so thats why many ppl who do coke and stop gain weight i am guessing they gain it because they dont it ina while and onc they eat again they get fucked