• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

And thus, the post above leads me to my next question. Have ANYONE seen statistics showing how much of the seized cocaine coming from Columbia contains levamisol and how much cocaine coming from Boliva contains levamisol?

I have an unsupported hypothesis that Bolivian cocaine LESS OFTEN is diluted with levamisol (when it leaves Bolivia) than cocaine from Colombia does.

Only place I've seen anything about this has been erowid, but I don't seem to remember them going into it in terms of differences between different countries of origin.

Only place I've seen anything about this has been erowid, but I don't seem to remember them going into it in terms of differences between different countries of origin.

Thank you for the input. I will try to search for information there. Some countries have very detailed (and publics) statistics about seized cocaine, the amount, hoe much they seized, the purity, the drugs use to dilute it, where it originated from etc. The problem with countries or origin is that the actual cocaine can be made one place, put on a boat registered from another countries faking logs and what else the relevant authorities use the determine where the seized product came from. And this makes it very hard to achieve reliable knowledge about the differences in the cocaine produced in different countries.

But I don't know if you have experienced this in the US. Sometimes people are willing to pay more for cocaine from X country than cocaine from Y country becayse they think all kinds of things about what it means for the effects they experience when taking it. So in one month everyone demand Bolivian cocaine and other months Colombian cocaine and ofcourse the dealers suddely have "the badest fish scale diamond cocaine from Bolivia", but it is impossible for the normal street dealer to have any clue what so ever about the origin of their product. Most likely it is from Colombia as they remain the biggest producer of cocaine in the world. I don't understand this phenomenon.

You observe it on the dark web too. Dealers divide their products between Colombian and Bolivian cocaine. Though they might actually have an idea where it is from. Atleast those big enough to be selling whole or half bricks.

No problem. I have noticed cocaine advertised as such, originating from diff countries of origin, but never realized this was the reason (I always assumed it was mostly hype and marketing, which admittedly it still is). Something like 9/10 of the cocaine in the US is tainted with this stuff, but that is about the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

5 MDMA pills, 40 tabs LSD, small quantity of math and heroin also now legal.

2g of coke is now legal in Oregon!

5 MDMA pills, 40 tabs LSD, small quantity of math and heroin also now legal.

You mean they passed a local/state bill to reduce penalties for small quantities of these drugs. It doesn't make them legal, it just reduces draconian sentences for minor drug possession like this. We had something similar in CA last year or the year before in Prop 47.

Would escitalopram 10mg be effective for cocaine come down? What about citalopram 20mg?

According to what I understand, it is now legal to have small quantities of those. From what I understand the state says that throwing you in jail isn't going to stop you from doing the drugs.

While on cocaine what kind of visual effects if any do you guys experience?

How soon after snorting a line can you blow your nose? Then what can you do to get rid of the nasty nasal drip taste in the back your throat? I have access to some stuff that I know is cocaine because my friend bought about seven grams of fish scale and sold a little bit of it and kept a little bit and then gave me a little bit. She says it's good strong stuff. She does it a little more often than I do, a couple of times every couple of months. I did a skinny line of this three weekends ago because it's been a couple years since I've done any so I wanted to start off easy. Didn't notice any High at all, just noticed my mouth getting numb, my teeth getting them and the nasty nasal drip taste in the back of your throat. Did a bigger line last weekend still no high feeling, just the typical runny nose and numb mouth and throat and nasty nasal drip taste. Did a bigger line about 15 minutes, still no hi, just the same runny nose and numb mouth and nasal drip. I'm a triathlete so I naturally have a much lower heart rate than most people. Sitting on the couch watching TV right before taking the line my heart rate all three times taking it has been in the upper forties and then my heart rate about 10 minutes after taking it all three times has been in the low 70s. Like I said before, three weeks ago when I took the first line it was just a skinny line probably no longer than a Matchstick. The second time last weekend it was probably about the same length just a slight a bit fatter and then when I took it just now it was still probably the same length but just a little bit more fatter than last week. ( trying to be somewhat conservative with the amount of stuff I have and still try to achieve somewhat of a good high. ) right now about 15 minutes after taking the line I feel a slight good feeling. But nothing like a big rush of euphoria. I know the stuff is good because when my friend purchased the seven grams it was good fish scale. She always does an acetone wash when she gets cocaine that she plans on selling some of. There's only one person that she sells to and like I said neither of us do cocaine on a regular basis. Back in the mid-2000s she was more into doing it and getting coked out once in awhile. Back around that same time when I was playing in bands I had access to it but never did a whole lot at one time. If I was going to do it for the night, I almost always do one line and then do two or three bumps the rest of the night and it could be a week between doses two weeks between doses or even four weeks between doses. Usually when I was doing it, it was because I was quote on quote in the band so when whoever had it was passing it around I always got a small amount. A lot of times I had stuff left over that I didn't do. Never built up a big tolerance for it. But usually got a good Buzz and good Rush when taking the first line and then the bumps we're enough to keep it going. So anyways the stuff that my friend gave me has been acetone washed and the person she sold some of it too reported back to her that it was quote unquote good stuff as usual. Anyways, other than the line I took this time giving me just a slight good feeling, no big rush or anything. I figured the other two times I took it recently the lines weren't big enough but I figured since it's the first time and doing it in a couple years that it should have been enough to get me going. I had all the effects of the cocaine except for that nice Rush that rush you get about a couple of minutes after snorting it. My friend that I got it from says that she bumped it every once in awhile when she needs a little bit of energy to get started in the day and says that it always works for her the two or three times that she buys a year she always gets from the same supplier and from what she says it's always reliable stuff. She always does and acetone wash and the same person that she always sell some of it too just wondering why I'm not getting a good high off of it. And I've always wondered how long after snorting it can you blow your nose? I've always been afraid to blow it for a fear of blowing all the cocaine back out. And is there a trick to getting rid of the nasty nasal drip taste in the back your throat?

And since I mentioned acetone washing, just how pure can cocaine be if it's been acetone washed? And can you acetone wash it more than once? Like let's say your supplier acetone washes it and then when you get it you acetone wash it not knowing it's already been washed. Well that have any effect on it?

And since I mentioned acetone washing, just how pure can cocaine be if it's been acetone washed? And can you acetone wash it more than once? Like let's say your supplier acetone washes it and then when you get it you acetone wash it not knowing it's already been washed. Well that have any effect on it?
It could wind up very pure, but the problem is some cuts(including levamisole) aren't acetone soluble. So you can acetone wash as much as you want, and it will clean it up some, but any non-acetone soluble cuts will still be there. That's why an acetone wash and then a chloroform wash is recommended.

Do you wash it the same way with chloroform?

No, it's actually the opposite. cocaine is soluble in chloroform at 1 gram per 12.5 mls. So you would want to discard what's left in the filter, your cocaine would be in solution in the chloroform, so you would have to dissolve that all away and be left with your cocaine crystals.

I can't handle even very good cocaine. I've used less than a handful of time, all with purer than average stuff (face numb from keybumps, even experienced users could not handle a matchstick line, no come down, almost calming not speedy)

After sharing even a gram my nose feels worse than railing grams of ketamine. I don't experience a noticable come down from adderall or even focalin. But cocaine on friday puts me out of comission for the weekend.

I'm done with cocaine for good. The high is not worth the legal risk or the heart damage. I also feel like I have blood on my hands, knowing all of this crap funds the cartels.

Cocaine, take your cool hand off my head and go kiss your sister morphine for me.

IDK where this goes I'm confused. If this is wrong please let me know where to go.

last night it was taken (coke) and it smells of mint, that's the first thought. Euphoria comes on strong but dissipates quickly. It causes hands and feet to sweat pretty badly as well. It has a mild numbing, almost no burn, and has an awful taste IMO.

This morning it was taken and not much is felt. It now has an aftersmell of ammonia. It is fluffy and it needs taken 10x more to get the same feeling and it comes with tightness in chest.

This is a weird feeling but the weirdest is the mint smell and taste? It's also not numbing anymore it's not bitter. It doesn't numb anything and it doesn't taste like coke. I just want to know wtf I'm doing.

Side note:
It tastes like that fake cocaine if you've ever tried it but it doesn't burn like it. I did the bleach test and it mostly sat in flakes ontop of the bleach until it moved over to the glass and stuck there. Some of it very slowly fell down leaving trails and the bleach very cloudy. No yellow, red, or other coloring.

Sounds like poorly refined coke. Maybe it's cut with an RC stim, who knows. If it is making you uncomfortable, get some new shit. If you have a lot of it, send it for lab tests. Nobody can tell you what it is over the internet. Maybe take it back where you got it, see if they will give you something else in exchange for what you got. If you're using a lot, maybe take some time out.