• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Strattera (Atomoxetine HCl)

Doc Hydramine

Bluelighter
Is smoking Strattera particularly harmful?

I have a ton, but when taken orally, the effects are barely noticeable.

Yes it is harmful. Not only is the active drug not meant to be smoked(idk if it would even work or what would happend), it is very harmful to inhale all the other inactive ingredients.

So don't smoke any pills.

You won't have fun on Strattera, no matter how you take it. In my experience, it's got no recreational potential whatsoever. And smoking pills is bad because most of what you're smoking is filler (as the poster above me said). I'd say you're fucked if you're looking for a good time and all you have is Strattera.

Why would you want to smoke strattera? Its not going to do any more than taking a couple extra pills of it will do...which is to say...nothing. If you're looking for an OTC stim high at least go for propylhexidrine or ephedrine or something.

What is with all these idiots going on and on about smoking pills lately? Ridiculous..

Selective NERI's (which it sounds like Strattera is) are not really fun.
Ethcat (NE releaser) is nothing special on it's own either - You need some DA release or reuptake inhibition to make things interesting.

Figured; heard from people who have snorted it, that there's a bunch of crap that causes your nose to close up. Couldn't be much better to smoke.

Is it really necessary to bash people's questions. It is a question, they don't know the answer, you don't have to be a jerk about it.

Everyone is right though, Strattera has no recreational value and smoking pills is more harm than it's worth even if it would work. Stattera is also a (I think it's the only) non-stimulant prescription drug for ADD/ADHD. It only works for a handful of people in that way. I tried it, didn't help (ADD).
So basically, there is no speedy effect to be had if that is what you were looking for.. But you probably get a little tingly sensation, which can be experienced (IME) at normal doses : )

strattera is non-recreational, meaning you won't get high off it. sorrrrrrrrry. :( i know, it sux.

i was prescribed that shit once. it was horrible and i hated it. i demanded my adderall back after that experience! :D

No matter what the effects of Strattera will be not really noticable at all.
Fuck Strattera.