The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

microtel

Bluelighter
wish someone would start a "Heroin in Southern Alabama, Southern Georgia, North Florida Thread" gotta be the most under served, deprived and repressed areas of the whole damn nation for dope heads. Politically, it's a conservative area but it contains dozens of colleges/universities.

The Junkie Southerner, do they exist and thrive?? If so, name the bags, texture, and whatever else is legal to say on Bluelight (and please no mention of heroin in Atlanta/New Orleans, it's already too well known; keep it Deep South Dope only, thank you in advance and no sourcing/solicitation)

my girl is one of the biggest dopeheads i know and moved down to Florida about a year ago and can't even find it

the south dont really get stamps. or atleast in mississippi area or the new orlenas area. it only gets sold by weight in the 2 areas i mentioned. i got 11 yrs of use under my belt and have never seen a stamp. and have never seen tar either. OP please dont make this into a sourcing thread.

we're swimmin in it in durham, NC

pretty cheap and quality is real good

edit: and its all over memphis TN too

Last edited:
I'm from birmingham, AL and I have found that you can get pretty much find anything that you want around here, that is if you know the right people. I guess that is true anywhere though, except maybe the north pole. Its nice to see some southerners though. Its rare that I come across people from the south on here. Anyway, Its pretty easy to get opiates around here for some reason. I don't do heroin, but I know its around. I've heard that atlanta is probably the best place for "stuff" in the south, IDK. ROLL TIDE!!!

I do not condone the use of...... politics.

They don't make those threads because there is a lack of scene..but if no ones got it like you say, sounds to me like an opprotunity to become a small business owner and capitalize on the lack of competition...lol

the scene is HUGE in memphis, more so than atlanta from what ive heard

memphis tennessee is literally flooded in it, its almost more widespread than crack. new orleans has a big scene as well.

arkansas, mississippi, kentucky, georgia (besides atlanta) always will have a small scene

i know in memphis our dope came from chicago and it was fire.

deep south is more into pharmies and crack as far as i know. literally everybody who tries even in a halfassed fashion can seem to get a doc to write for them, or someplace to walk to in order to procure rock. of course new orleans is a different story.

swim just moved to memphis and went on ghetto runs and only found crack. even got alot of shitty looks asking about h. like that wasn't around at all. swim knows theres no open air market here sux ass.

swim just moved to memphis and went on ghetto runs and only found crack. even got alot of shitty looks asking about h. like that wasn't around at all. swim knows theres no open air market here sux ass.

hey buddy.. read the drug culture rules and guidelines thread.. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=350748

"Commandment Eleven—
As of April 4, 2008 the use of SWIM is absolutely forbidden. Things of a similar nature like, "My friend" or "This guy I know" are also forbidden. SWIM is an acronym for "someone who isn't me." Don't use it, ever! No one believes that when you use SWIM that it isn't you. This is a silly thing to do and you will lose the respect of your fellow Bluelighters. If you cannot own up to your drug use don't talk about it."

I don't get why people still do that SWIM thing.. Everyone knows it's you bro. In fact, in my opinion using SWIM sounds even more incriminating, because to me it conveys that you feel that whatever it is you're doing is SOO ILLEGAL that you have to lie about it, even on a message board on the internet.

Sorry though, I'm not trying to be rude. I apologize if I just came off like that.

As for heroin in the deeper south.. Ya know, I can pretty much agree with everyone else, from what I've heard in my experience, the scene just doesn't seem to be as big down there as it is in chicago, detroit, or most east coast cities. Now, just because the scene isn't as big, that doesn't mean for one second that it's not there. It's everywhere, it's all about who you know.

Although I'm kind of surprised; having always thought that the scene down south would be a little bigger.. Although I guess it's not really THAT close to mexico down there is it? It would still be a pretty long drive west from the area being discussed right? I guess so.

And also, this reminds me of that often talked about episode of Vanguard (sp?) i believe the show is called, the title of the episode was "The Oxycontin Express". And it was all about how Florida doesn't have a state-wide prescription monitoring system in place. So it is so incredibly easy to get large prescriptions for oxycodone (huge scripts, lots of refills), hydrocodone (much more oxy though), and various benzos.. It's nuts how easy it is. Their yellow pages are filled with numbers for "pain clinics", most of which accept cash only, and see people on a walk-in basis.

If you've got the cash, pretty much all you have to do is walk in and tell the doc something hurts somewhere, and a little while later you can walk out with some insanely huge script for oxycodone and benzos. There are even some states north of florida with travel agencies setting up special plans just for people to make a one day trip down to southern florida and back, just to goto a pain clinic and get their meds!

I meant no disrespect by the swim thing. in fact its the opposite i think the swim thing is stupid but other sites require it so i was going out of me way to be respe3ctful LOL

And it was all about how Florida doesn't have a state-wide prescription monitoring system in place.

Which is pretty incredible, seeing as how strict most of Florida's drug laws are. But it explains alot about the sheer volume of people who have amounts for lortab and oxycontin which wouldn't fly in many other states.

the big cities in florida have open air places. yeah, crack/powder n pot are easiest to find n, for whatever reason, it's always been harder to find H, idk why, just is. but it's around. if you use ur eyes n ears, you can find it. i lived in mia/ft. l/wpb 10+yrs and found it so anyone can. never once saw stamps like nyc, was always in lil bags like powder.
the drug laws are really horrible here and it doesn't take much to catch a trafficking charge. now all these "pain clinics" make it easy for ppl to legally get Rx'd 100's of pills. idk how much longer that's gonna last though... if/when the state starts closing them down, things just might change a lot. never know.
-izzy

Columbia, SC China White and Whitish Brown Powder sold in gram balloons only by the gram the same way tar is. The powder is fuckin awesome some of the best boi I've done anywhere it blew through 3 months of sober suboxonininnng (sp? lol) Anyways majority of its tar sold in balloons. There are stamps in Columbia, SC and Charleston, SC. Charleston, SC probably has the best H in SC and ocassionally better than ATL. But the fuccking china that the Mexican Crew was working instead of Balloons a few weeks ago was the most bomb shit ive done comparable to stamps and powder in the NE it honestly blew me away with its quality. I hope NOLA's got that deliciousness because i'm heeaaaaded there for a littttle soundtribble.

One more thing. In most southern cities especially smaller, coastal ones I've find in SC, NC, and GA. Dope, H, Smack w/e you want to call it is sold from 8am-8pm and crack/powder cocaine is sold throughout tonight. It is commonly referred to as BOI and the blow GIRL "the boi is only around durin daylight hours the girl get pimped throughout tha night brotha" - this is a common trend used in the south not just with one dealing faction but in fact with almost all of them. Trying using BOI instead of walking up to some random street corner hustler and saying heroin. white kids who discuss drugs on online forums usually startle the random corner man. At least this well oiled sexgod does. That was a joke. PEACE><

Birmingham has a thriving dope scene (trust me I got the tracks to prove it). The thing is no one sells dope on the corners you gotta know someone who does dope in order to meet the dealer. Another thing is that quality varies wildly between dealers and even between batch to batch with some dealers. Heroin is exclusivly reffered to as boi if your talkin to a dealer. You can call it dope if your with your white using friends. Theres a certain side of the city where most the dealers live its not to hard to figure out if you know the area and use your head. Oh and im talkin about powder dope there is no tar here. Anyway my point is it is around you just gotta open them eyes.

the big cities in florida have open air places. yeah, crack/powder n pot are easiest to find n, for whatever reason, it's always been harder to find H, idk why, just is. but it's around. if you use ur eyes n ears, you can find it. i lived in mia/ft. l/wpb 10+yrs and found it so anyone can. never once saw stamps like nyc, was always in lil bags like powder.
the drug laws are really horrible here and it doesn't take much to catch a trafficking charge. now all these "pain clinics" make it easy for ppl to legally get Rx'd 100's of pills. idk how much longer that's gonna last though... if/when the state starts closing them down, things just might change a lot. never know.
-izzy

Florida will have an enormous influx of heroin once the pain clinics are shut down. I think the powers that be would rather have the addicts getting their ish from doctors rather than H dealers, so I don't see the clinics shutting down anytime soon. Politicians may give the problem lip service, but these clinics are paying off the right people...

^agreed

I lived in Tampa for two years and have lived in a few different parts of FL recently...it's all the same- blues are everywhere. Anywhere in Florida it's not hard to obtain a hundred roxie 30's. It is insane how many doctors will write you out scripts for whatever.

That is why the dope scene doesn't thrive here in FL at least. You can find powder down here but it's usually shit and comes from the hood so why deal with all that when you can get oxycodone all day, know what is in the pill (i.e no cuts), and not have to go into a shady area to get it? Also the pharmacies here are real lax with syringes. I would much rather pick up 3g of straight oxycodone and shoot that then to pay the same amount and get 3g of Heroin that is cut to shit at a 1:10 ratio with a chance of getting robbed....just me tho

but when the painkiller mess dries up I can promise you there will be a HUGE Heroin problem that develops across the entire state.