• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

okay where in that line did you see me ask for dope, or anyones dope spot, or anything to do with asking for dope, everyone on here is talking bout dope so im on to do the same, just cause i said i didnt have anything but done right now doesnt mean shit i havent asked anything or solicited the such,,, believe me all anyone has to do is hit the streets it would be a whole lot easeier than tryiing to cop on here,, btw,, i've read numbers of post that people said the same shit, they were out of everything but done, people talking about going out to cop but u hit me ,,,guess i'm the new guy

You may have not been looking for a source, but your post kind of looked that way, is all. Since you claim you weren't, that's great! Because it shows that you know how things work around here already, so you'll be fine. So just keep up the posting and stuff, but it sometimes helps to re-read your posts before finalizing them since we have to be pretty vigilant about people looking to score drugs on here. You might not have been, but you know that other people do come in here and try to, thats why we are so wary about that kind of thing as mods.

Also in the future you should handle this kind of thing in a PM instead of a post. Even if you're a greenlighter, you can still send PMs to moderators and other staff. Hopefully though you'll stick around here and keep makin good posts, the methadone one I saw was well done in fact.

Drive north to The town full of mexicans..you know the one..lol...it's there,just gotta ask the right person and know spanish,but you are on the other side of the state from me,,we are close to Memphis so...But I advise you to not go up there and look for it,thats a tough town and it's in a pretty tight group there as you can imagine...A dangerous group to outsiders...so If I were you don't go up there looking for it as you probably know better anyway and are not into that stuff.

Dope in AR is meth. There is no H around that I've ever seen, even half ass looking in Little Rock. People here would probably continue using pharms anyway because by the time the heroin got around it'd be stomped on so bad you wouldn't want it and I'm sure it'd be expensive... :\

You gotta now someone from Memphis or Newport...ask our mutual friend Rach about the newport madman i know the girl but i can't find her , she can get it and it's good...but I don't know where she lives,I been outta touch with people the last year or so..But I am not telling anyone to go there and try to get it of course,anyway I know you would not mess with it anyway...and it's actually cheaper there than one would think...but anyway....

Im in a large college town in arkansas (not hard to figure that one out) and i havent heard of anyone knowing anything about some H. Of course everyone can get you some oxy for a ridiculous price but never any H.

Go north young man! you gotta know spanish there and it's close,but it's a tight circle and I am sure you know better than to mess around up there...Man i hate the heat here,makes me wanna go to the spring and cool off with my dog Dale..;)

They call meth "dope" here also. but there is some boi or heroin nearby in the city of Memphis it is pretty available and most all is powder and it's good,,some floats over to nearby cities..or towns actually,but you gotta be in the circle or now someone in the circle...smoke a Newport and go towards M town a ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davis, please don't post multiple times. Just edit your first post to add on whatever else it is that you want to say. I had to merge your posts for you. Thanks!

I was watching the sopranos yesterday and Chris shot up and was nodding so hard he sat on Adriana's dog and killed it, I was like "yea hope I'm nodding like that this weekend!) Heard there was some excellent white powder in "the city" so I'm gonna have to check it out. Heard the brown was hit or miss.

eazyeze--brown kind of moist is the rumor i heard for ATL...you mentioned tar--i have never seen any in ATL, which is peculiar since there are articles about ATL being a distribution stop/center for things headed east from texas and the large mexi population here....anyway good luck on your quest...sounds like you are in south/central GA, you said a couple of of hours...i guess south of macon? you don't have to answer that

Drive north to The town full of mexicans..you know the one..lol...it's there,just gotta ask the right person and know spanish,but you are on the other side of the state from me,,we are close to Memphis so...But I advise you to not go up there and look for it,thats a tough town and it's in a pretty tight group there as you can imagine...A dangerous group to outsiders...so If I were you don't go up there looking for it as you probably know better anyway and are not into that stuff.

Go north young man! you gotta know spanish there and it's close,but it's a tight circle and I am sure you know better than to mess around up there...Man i hate the heat here,makes me wanna go to the spring and cool off with my dog Dale..;)

Haha man ive thought about trying it but springfale is pretty shitty to even be in the stench of nothing but pure mexicants is terrible and the DTF has been hittin it hard with all the Oxy going around. I mean i have a script but just wanna actually see this shit that seems so illusive. Ive seen it one time when a buddy came back from Seattle with some shitty tar that didnt do jack shit really and was fairly dissapointed and have been wanting to try it ever since.

eazyeze--brown kind of moist is the rumor i heard for ATL...you mentioned tar--i have never seen any in ATL, which is peculiar since there are articles about ATL being a distribution stop/center for things headed east from texas and the large mexi population here....anyway good luck on your quest...sounds like you are in south/central GA, you said a couple of of hours...i guess south of macon? you don't have to answer that

Actually it was (tar) in a small group of Mexicans and was very hard to find but it was there from time to time. A lot of it could be just passing through, a lot of things come through there. Yea I'm a tad south of Macon. Wish it would come down this way. As many people around here that eat oc's I'm sure there would be a market.

Been living in ATL a while. Been out of the game for a few though but neither me nor anyone I know has seen tar here. Im sure it happens but its always been either brown (moist or hard) or white powder. Color does not seem to mean shit about quality. I have had some crazy knockout white but also some shit, the brown is more consistent.

I think the moistness has to do mostly with the heat and humidity. Its the same dope but in the summer it gets all most because of the air. If you were to take it inside for a while and leave it out for a bit it will dry right up. I had a bag once that was really stuck to the bag and I ended up leaving it open under a lamp and that shit dried right up.

So most or hard = same dope

i think the moistness has to do mostly with the heat and humidity. Its the same dope but in the summer it gets all most because of the air. If you were to take it inside for a while and leave it out for a bit it will dry right up. I had a bag once that was really stuck to the bag and i ended up leaving it open under a lamp and that shit dried right up.

So most or hard = same dope

yea and unless your a snorter,, you're gonna wet it anyway right..lol

pretty sure there is dope around the miami area. i could easily obtain as much as needed, all i hafta do is leave mississippi for about 30 minutes. there is def dope in mobile alabama for i have bought it over there several times and a girl cousin of mine gets her dope only outta mobile alabama. pretty sure dope is around birmingham alabama aswell. but who knows how good it ias. i know the dope in new orleans is ussually pretty good stuff

i was in mobile and couldnt find it, only oxy and k4s

I was watching the sopranos yesterday and Chris shot up and was nodding so hard he sat on Adriana's dog and killed it, I was like "yea hope I'm nodding like that this weekend!) Heard there was some excellent white powder in "the city" so I'm gonna have to check it out. Heard the brown was hit or miss.

the white shit in Atlanta right now is fucking insane, its the best shit ive ever seen but im on methadone now, be careful with it man because its putting people DOWN

the white shit in Atlanta right now is fucking insane, its the best shit ive ever seen but im on methadone now, be careful with it man because its putting people DOWN

So how's the mdone working for ya? I've been on maintenance 5 yrs and honestly it saved my life. I usually do good and only do it but sometimes I get to wanting more and so u know the rest. Sometimes I just want to get out of the routine and get high again.

no h in orlando that i've heard of. heard of a dude having tar ONCE, and that was just word of mouth over the grapevine down the block in the next town

The normal Atlanta scene is dead this week, at least in my experience.

It's hair raising enough to be a cracker in the middle of the B's and not really know what the fuck you're doing, but to leave empty handed. Didn't notice more red dawgs or unmarkeds, either.

I have a two hour drive from AL too, and that makes it worse.

It's frustrating when you hear about the quality of the stuff that's supposed to be around Atlanta, now.

I had to re-register for this one

Dope is allll over florida. Tons of it here in orlando, tons. Miami is the same way. Florida doesnt have ghetto ass corner boys selling dope. Its mostly puerto ricans that slang the raw through runners and deliveys. corner boys are slanging crack here, thats it. Ive been doing orlando dope for 7 years. I cant believe people cant find it. I have people ask me all the time, and im a clean cut WHITE boy. I have never seen Tar in Florida. Its brown or white, and very good. You cant assume there is no dope because idiots arnt flagging you down from the bodega with stamped bags. Its all where you look. The Feds dont fuck around in florida at all. In Orlando the have a very big Heroin task force. There are alot of pill mills but all the redneck from the southern states come here to get scrips n go home and sell them for %600 profit or somthing outrageous.
If you want to know where its at just look at the jail blotters for people arrested for traffiking heroin, then look their name up online to find the are they live. lol. Methadone clinics are a big spot too. =D

ATL is same old same old-no shortage at least amongst the folks i hear from. sorry to hear you are experiencing otherwise..easyeze..how you doin?--my3y...i never copped in Otown, but my gainesville crew does...and you are correct, it's around-plentiful...be safe ya'll!!

yeah the movie was corect about smack in Florida

To bad its Hollywood and not on the real, same here in the dirty south(GA)

Requim for a dream showed there being a lotta dope in Florida..well i don't rememeber much about that movie but there being a lotta skag,smack heroin whatver slang name you wanna call it in Florida is real,,and it's good it's not hollywood...becuase the dope in florida beats that hollywood tar garbage by a long shot...lol....Orlando is heroin area central,highest quality and lowest price,,then southern florida is next with higher prices for similar or lower purity shit(depending on your connects)...Then North Florida in the florida panhandle,aka Floribama which is more redneckish than other parts of Florida ,,altho not always but out in small towns there it is..they pay the most and get the lowest purity or similar purity for more money,,alotta South american heroin enters the Country through Florida(like cocaine did in the 70's and 80's) and makes its way north up I-95...But Orlando is the main spot in florida whether it comes in on a remote beach in south florida,through a port of Miami,tampa or wherever,,Orlando area is the hub,from ther eit is distributed locally and in florida and to other east coast places like ,Baltimore,philly,New Jersey,NYC,etc...also the gulf ports in Mobile and through mexico into texas,etc. . and New Orleans is probablt the biggest spot for it coming in because the port of new orleans handles the largest tonnage of cargo entering and exiting the USA total going to or from South America..outta all ports in the US..New Orleans has way more tons of cargo from south america coming into the usa and leaving the usa and going to south america than miami,any east coast or west coast ports combined...Houston has a bit and miami has more than houston but way less than New orleans...miami has a lotta jamaican,caribean cargo too....obviuosly...