Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ 10/10!!!!!!! That was an awesome deep tribal house track. Everything in the track just fit well together. I can see why you would like this track, it's pretty hypnotizing. This is the kind of track I would hear at a proper deep house club.

River Ocean feat India - Love and Happiness

What a great tune. It sounds like Balearic music. I'm not incredibly familiar with the style but it's somewhere between tribal and tropical/latin house. From what I understand, it's native to the Ibiza region and from what I've heard, is very good; that track included.
9/10

Voice of Africa - "Hoomba Hoomba"

I was loving that from the start. It had a deep, techy feel in its arrangement that the effects also enhanced. It built well into a deep but uplifting track. The only parts I didn't care for where the sections where there's a funky and awkwardly loud snare overdub. Otherwise, that was a great pick.

7.5/10
Sub Swara - "Bend You"

Not bad, I like the combination of break like effect and the overarching orchestral-like synths. 6.5/10

Björk ft. Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All

I love the track that this is mixed out of (the Paul Van Dyk remix of 'Love Stimulation') - IMO it's definitely one of the best trance tracks ever made. But as for the PvD mix of 'Holding On To Nothing', I thought the beats and synths were pretty good - they had that late-90s/early-00s feel to them. But I found the vocal really annoying, hence I'm giving the track 5/10.

Arctic Night - My Feelings (Aural Imbalance Deepening mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.