Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice 80's vibe to it which I liked, but it was way too trancy and cheesy for me. I just cant get into Calvin Harris any more. I liked Im Not Alone for a bit, but other than that his new stuff just doesnt appeal to me. (And ive never really been that much a fan of Eric Prydz.

5.5/10

Time for some real old school ;)

Black Box - Everybody Everybody (Le Freak Remix)

Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
Great in every way. The guitar lick is hot. The vocal samples are interesting. The old-school scratches are a great touch also. Nice, clear simple bassline. Every element sits so nicely with everything else and comes in at just the right time. The track is full of enough variety to never get boring.
8/10

Union Jack-"Water Drums"

Niiice :) Oldskool breaks have got that feeling about them.. I dunno.. A sort of flow.
It's almost got a hardcore element to it also which is interesting. Some of the mastering's a bit off but it's a small element.

7/10 :)

Kidstreet - Song
Been listening to this tune all day ^_^

^^ yes, pretty catchy tune, but it would drive me nuts to listen to it all day. Don't get me wrong I like repetitive music, but after a while it really begins to annoy. Technically spoken it looks like a very simple track to me: piano sample repeated infinitely and adding some beats. I'll give it a 6,5/10

Fine, I'll rate that Reverse tune as well. I don't like this at all. Maybe somethin' for Tiesto? 3/10

Eddie Fowlkes - one dance
Now this is a track I could listen to all day %) You probably wont like it if you listen only once =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7PzQIB0h2c&feature=related

Last edited:

Nicely produced, very qualitative track, in a true John Tejada style. I surely can appreciate it! I'd give it a 8/10

Nice and laid-back, but nothing mindblowing.
[/URL]

To me Eddie Fowlkes is one of the best techno producers out there. He got his own distinctive style. Still, I have to admit that it didn't appeal to me straight away either, but the more you listen the better it gets.

Here's one more: "Groovin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7KUoS9K5X8

Status
Not open for further replies.