Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROPER FUCKIN TECHNO!!! Dark, slammin, and relentless!!! - this is exactly what you expect to be playing when you walk into the techno tent at a dance festival!!! I love the melody 2 minutes in - it makes you think there's about to be some huge breakdown, but then, in a flash, it's gone, and back come the slammin beats :) Then when the breakdown does come, it's a dark, techno breakdown, followed by more beats and some extra bass for good measure. That was wicked :) 8/10.

Here's some more techno:

Cari Lekebusch - Motions Of Energy

I just cant get into Borgore. Ive tried over the past year or so, but I just cant.
Ive found that over time, my taste in dub has mellowed. I no longer crave the "dirty" and "nasty", busy basslines, but rather dubstep songs that have mystery, and artists that can really add umph to their music without having to follow the cliche of the dubstep crowd. Artists like Mala, Loefah, Ramadanman, Benga, and The Others. With dubstep now becoming very mainstream, its now becoming very cheesy. Dont get me wrong, I still love artists like Datsik (going to be meeting him soon actually), Excision, and the like, but I find myself liking that type of dub less and less these days.

3/10

Time for more Industrialyzer

The Advent Vs Industrialyzer - BVR Acid

Talk about a drop, this song's drop is fucking killer!!!!!! I suggest turning up your volume all the way.

^^ FUCK THIZZER BEAT ME TOO IT.

The hip hop esk begining, is very sub par... but yeah... lets hear the drop...

not bad... when the drop comes in... would be good to tease a crowd, just get this plain old hip hop... THEN BANG.. dupstep esk heavy noisey bass line.. with erotic samples... would be bangin

7/10... is good fun, would be epic on a huge system.

The Advent Vs Industrialyzer - BVR Acid

Talk about a drop, this song's drop is fucking killer!!!!!! I suggest turning up your volume all the way.

Man these cheap headphones I have at uni, arn't giving this justice.. where are my HD25's .... no.. at home... anyway.

Nice tuune... not my style.. but I like what it's doing.. It is like you were saying, alot more sneaky, and surprising, and not predicable..

The techno melodies in the break downs are really great.

7/10

Cassian - Friday Night

Some good Australian Nu Disco/Indie Dance... the quality isn't too great... but it's a groovy chuuuuuune..

ps I've missed you EDM...

Last edited:
i picture bio illuminesent neon body painted neo tribes in a drum circle dancing to it.

Nice description!!! There's definitely something primal about that kind of techno - just makes you wanna rip your shirt off and go mental, along with 5000 other bio-illuminescent nutters in a field =D

By the way - here's a clip of Hawtin dropping that track at the 2005 Timewarp festival - the whole set is unbelievable!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKZtKZtNYcc

Mmmmmmmmmmm dreamy electro :) 7.5/10.

New Order - Someone Like You (Funk D'Void remix)

By the way - here's a clip of Hawtin dropping that track at the 2005 Timewarp festival - the whole set is unbelievable!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKZtKZtNYcc
im exactly where i was last night when i heard this track. good quality sound in the video too, nice find =)

i feel its decent, but im not sure how it incorporates the vocal sample from the original its alright, original is classic tho. 6/10

Mosca - Square One (Greena Remix)

Love it. Beautiful in its simplicity.

9/10

Lab 4 - Perfect Drug

Getting right back into my hardstyle atm, and it's an interesting NIN cover to boot. Might not be to everyone's taste though.

Status
Not open for further replies.