Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux Deux! (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Seeing I - The Beat Goes On[/URL]

Classic tune =D I remember hearing that for the first time when I was younger and thinking "Oooh, that's cheeky" ^_^ I'd give it a 6.5/10, purely because it could be tuned into a much better DnB smasher, and probably has by someone (or many people) actually :)

DJ Hazard - Wicked so
Super heavy, catchy, half-step DnB tune =D

I wasn't feeling the electric guitars in the beginning but once that track got moving, I was really feeling it. Sick breakdowns all over the place. In some parts, there's a bassline that sounds like Cookie Monster beat-boxing.
7/10

Metronomy-"Heartbreaker (Kris Menace Rms)"

5/10. I prefer a heavier beat and didn't like the vocals much. This had too much of a "euro pop" flavour for me.

City On Fire by State of Mind & PNC

marsmellow said:
7/10
I was thinking of giving it a nine. Everything was going well until the vocal came in and made a mess of the song. The vocals take a lot away from this song imho.

I swear you always say that about the tracks I post!!! Are you one of these people who just hates all vocals? =D

- personally I love the vocal in that Alex Smoke remix - really subtle and soulful.

That was really lame British gangsta rap, and the video just added to the cheese factor. 3/10.

Zomby - Kaliko

Status
Not open for further replies.