• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quaaludes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raver2008

Bluelighter
Ok I live in canada and Quaaludes are a scheduale 3 drug here,which is the same clase as benzos and ritalin and stuff. So that means it can be prescribed in canada right? But does anyone know if its still even produced anymore>

A buddy of mine says he can get them and I thought they were taken off the market, but maybe not in canada i hope someone will know if you can sitll get them in canada or not.. Dont want to buy them and them be xanax er some shit

I was in Tijuana and the pharmacies down there couldnt get them. Which led me to believe they arent produced anymore? Anyone else have any info?

they were taken off the market in the u.s in the mid-80s. for awhile after there were fake ones around made out of valium. i doubt it's manufactured anymore.

there was mandrax in the uk which was like half the mgs of quaaludes if i remember correctly. when i lived in south fla i ran into some ppl from manchester uk who had mandrax but that was around '84, '85 too.
*sigh* i used to really like those things ;)
-izzy

Hmm fuck, I just saw that they were only sheduale 3 in canada which is where xanax and stuff is so assumed you can get it.. maybe canada u can still.. cuz he said this is what he can get me.. but if everyone thinks its discontinuied even in canada he must be wrong . unless canada still has them. Hmm frig

GONE or at least near impossible how to find. New drugs made it "obsolete".
Search engine likely could have told you that.
Close.

I've read it on other threads in BL that they no longer make them. Barbs and then Benzos too their place. I'm sure there are plenty of threads about them seeing as I am quite sure I read one.

Am I wrong?

I've read it on other threads in BL that they no longer make them. Barbs and then Benzos too their place. I'm sure there are plenty of threads about them seeing as I am quite sure I read one.

Am I wrong?
no, no you're right as far as i know. i should have began with-
OP, where are you seeing this?

If I remember correctly there have been and still are a few analouges of methaqualone floating around the internet.

Im in canada.. and on canadas conrtrolled substance act where it lists all the drugs and the class there in, Quaaludes are scheduale 3 along with benzo and add adhd and so on. Which means its controlled and has medical purposes and needs a script to get it. Which makes it seem like canada still uses it. Plus he said he can get them but I dunno when I can talk to him agian next. Maybe i'll just risk the money and try to get some and let u guys all know if there the real deal. They sound like alot more fun then xanies or valum and seem like they have alot more of an actualy high that most benzos dont give. Really hoping canada still uses them even rarely.

Thanks for all the replys so far. Lets keep pur fingers crossed canada didnt ban them. Them being in scheduale 3 really makes it seem like its still used tho. If they banned it out right it shoulda went to scheduale 1. I woulda think.

Edit.. After further reaserch a few contries,swedian and others were listed as still avalible with script, and as far as most of those site go they all say there pretty sure it is in canada. Would love to see solid proof it is though.

Has anyone on here ever tried them? What did you think of them?

south africa seems to be the only country that's making them these days

Has anyone on here ever tried them? What did you think of them?

i loved them. when i first moved to so fla they were everywhere. rorer still made them, then a year or so later lemmon made them. the real ones made ur top lip tingle n you face feel numb in 10 minutes or less. they were super relaxing and made most ppl horny as hell. they were great to do when comin down from coke but tolerance developed really fast. i remember getting a bunch of them and w/in a week i'd increased from 2 in the evening to 8 or 10. sometimes in higher doses they could be kinda unpredictable, like ppl would fight or start cryin in their beer, so to speak.
lemmon only made them for a short time before they were off the market in the u.s. there were fakes around made outta valium after they were gone n it was really easy to tell they were fake cuz of that lip tingle thing. plus someone made a shit ton of them w/ "lemmon" misspelled as "lemon."
i had some great times on the damn things, really miss 'em at times, and still remember the last real ones i had... july '84
*sigh* oh well.
-izzy

i have actually had quaaludes lately...and they definately were real.....it felt like my whole body was paralyzed but my head had a clear buzz.....walking moving was difficult....but i was actually watching the wolf of wall street so there was no reason to move...... i have a friend who is a chemist who somehow got powder and made his own methaquualone.....its like nothing ive ever done before..... 100 times better than xanax.... and you feel great the next day.... just gotta get by about 20 minutes of tireness and then you can enjoy it for hours..... ive done it about 10 times..... and its amazing..... he only can get it in other countries though..... but damn i know why they made it illegal.......cuz if you like xanax.....this is the holy grail of pills. man

i have actually had quaaludes lately...and they definately were real.....it felt like my whole body was paralyzed but my head had a clear buzz.....walking moving was difficult....but i was actually watching the wolf of wall street so there was no reason to move...... i have a friend who is a chemist who somehow got powder and made his own methaquualone.....its like nothing ive ever done before..... 100 times better than xanax.... and you feel great the next day.... just gotta get by about 20 minutes of tireness and then you can enjoy it for hours..... ive done it about 10 times..... and its amazing..... he only can get it in other countries though..... but damn i know why they made it illegal.......cuz if you like xanax.....this is the holy grail of pills. man

it paralyzes you? That shit does not sound fun haha

it paralyzes you? That shit does not sound fun haha

FELT like it paralyzes ya.... its suspose to be like a super xanax... have you ever seen the wolf of wall street? its the "main" drug from the movie.... and its a pretty amazing movie also

It's an intense body buzz......head rush...makes u horny....exactly described as a im the movie...... South Africa and Czech republic still produce it.... Cuz I still get...> price removed < for a 300 mg pill ....

Last edited by a moderator:
i get jealous of people who tried these... simply because I like any downer with a TRUE rec. value.

Status
Not open for further replies.