Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diconal

CartoonPHYSICS

Bluelighter
does it exist these days in the uk?

more specifically scotland?

also what are the going rates per Pinky on the street? 8)

as u can see im quite inexperienced lol

but if u could answer my questions id be greatful :)

I think it was withdrawn from the market a long time ago.

Dike still exists- but is rare. I was VERY close to getting hold of some... :( fell through due to some aggressive policing by Merseyside Plod. (That was last spring/summer.)
I have heard great things about it and it's number 1 on my list to try with oxy being 2nd. It was still around last year in Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton and the midlands at least according to other long time users. Dont know if the supplies from the Amdipharm "fire incident" have all been popped or injected yet, it may have sunk back to obscurity.

Peachies and narfies are gone- shame :(

It exists but is rare & is being "£phased out" & if anyone has any spare.....

B9, in your many years of class A narcotic use, have you ever shot yourself up with a CYCLIMORPH-15 ampoule? I read about them and started a thread, but they must be very rare and/or hospital use only given as no-one seems to know what it is.

GPs in the Republic of Ireland carry them routinely. It is Cyclizine and morphine, highly recreational should one find themselves in possession of an amp.

No need for apologies, these things happen. To be fair, if anything it was me at fault anyway. The internet is chocked full of misunderstandings and such :)

i know what dike is (dipipanone) also
i was asking about cyclimorph coz its the only similar combo i know (opioid + cyclizine.)
and my thread about it never got a reply.
there is also pamergan (pethidine/promethazine ampoules) for labour pains but that is not something ive ever heard of a junkie getting hold of.
maybe if you know an obstetrician...

B9, in your many years of class A narcotic use, have you ever shot yourself up with a CYCLIMORPH-15 ampoule? I read about them and started a thread, but they must be very rare and/or hospital use only given as no-one seems to know what it is.

Nope - from memory cyclizine (anti -emetic) & morphine - somewhat related to the mix in diconal - I'd rather like to try it TBH - even tho I'm a fully paid up non addict - just a rare dabbler :)

^ correct chem mix, now if only they made dipipanone/cyclizine ampoules?
Or injectable dextromoramide/promethazine 200/100mg for the super hardcore smackheads, around equivalent to a 500mg diamorph amp which does exist.

^ Just risk amputation - I did & I gambled & won :) - how lucky do you feel ? :\

Congrats on making that bet B9, glad to see u won !! lol And i take it everyone is reffering to the Uk and such, right ? Ive never seen in Us.

^ nah I never ( nor ever would) shoot that stuff - this has jogged my memory I turned down the offer of two of those amps a long time ago due to 30mgs of morphine being laughably inadequate for my purposes at that time - so goes life

obviously cyclimorph is not for existing addicts ( unless they have enough supply,veins and patience to stick 20 or more needles in themselves.) a couple of wax-peeled green NAPPs in a 2ml barrel on the other hand... 400mg right there :)

^ Yeah the wax factor makes it all the more fun - tremendous effect of deep intratable prickling as well :\