• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Diconal

2 dykes r no good we drink 60ml oral meth then 1 ten pound bag ov street heroin n 8 cyclizine in a 5 ml barrel are meth amps but if u cant get heroin r u r skint then drink ur meth wait 30mins then dig ur cyclzine

no its the cyclizine that gives the rush just like injectin meth amps u get notin really u need the cyclizine iv bin doin meth n cyclzine 20years now r with heroin r both but if u have no heroin r meth amps drink ur meth wait 20 r 30 mins then dig ur syke safer than diconal as they have insoluble binders altho my mate lost his arm with meth n syke

I spent 7years hitting the cyclizine up, used to bang them with meth amps, or take linctus and wait a hour then mix them with water. Also cyclamorph were special treats, used to cost £4 for a cyclamorph amp (10mg cyclizine 10mg morphine), but I always mixed them with a few more cycke and a couple of meth amps. They were really nice, one hell of a rush but after a while you develop uncontrolable twitches and memory loss, also you start talking and forget what your saying mid sentance. It is not a drug that you can hide the fact that your waisted.

I would not reccomend them to anyone, they really fucked my life up for the years I was taking them, and the thought of having them again turns my stomach,

thats so true mate they r very bad mates lost arms n legs n many friends died thru bin junkies od murder nealth probs i talk about drugs to hardcore smackheads but people thinkin of doin smack r cyclizine r all the drugs that come with bin a junkie dont do i started with drugs at 13 heroin at 16n im 35 now and only bin clean off smack 18month but still on meth what a fuckin waste

Personally, I'd sooner have the dipipanone and leave the cyclizine for the sea sick. If the fella who's getting a sack of dipipanone powder has done so and is looking for new pals, well, he won't need Facebook.

It's been a while since I saw a dike. ( The pill, that is, the other sort are in rather an abundance.) Believe it's specifically mentioned in the DDA and only prescribed for very specific conditions. Desperate seekers induce that heart attack now.

I don't suppose anyone remembers the legendary diconal freak who used to hang around Piccadilly? Supported a habit and paid his rent by charging tourists 10p to tap his arm. Well worth it, like knocking on a formica table. Rumour has it one unfortunate day he lost both arm and income.

You can spot a dike survivor. Missing limbs. What kind of society would ban a grand drug like that?

A fella i use to 'see' sometimes at the dilly was called Tex and he would do the normal "dikes" out of the cornrer of his mouth and if you scored adn he liked you he would take you back to his flat and give you a pound if you would let him fix you as he had no veins and just loved the whole poking a needle in a nice plump one.

Used 2 get the pinkys on the regular about 15years ago have only had em once since.
One of my favs mos def

What of Diconal - I'd say about 2 tablets should do the trick. Years ago I got prescribed some Diconal for my phantom limb pain. Thing is opioids are useless for that sort of pain & I ended up taking half the prescription back to the doctor (I seriously wanted something to give me pain relief) - mind you I did have a couple of bouts of abusing it before taking it back. It's the only opiate that made me want to do physical work (crushed 2 up, dissolved them and squirted it up my arse then proceeded to paint the living room). They havce a limit on how many you can take as at higher doses the hallucinogenic aspect of the anticholinergic activity of the cyclizine starts to predominate, which isn't nice - ask anyone who's ever taken an hallucinogenic dose of atropine containing plant (also makes it rather useless to anyone with a massive tolerance).

Would like to try dipipanone on it's own to see what it's like

thats only 60ml ov cyclizine n 20ml dipipanone thats no good 8 50ml cyclizine n tena bag ov heroin will blow u away

Brimz has been through most of the world's great pharms. Much respect. The man gets custom-mixed moggie juice, ffs!

I spent 7years hitting the cyclizine up, used to bang them with meth amps, or take linctus and wait a hour then mix them with water. Also cyclamorph were special treats, used to cost £4 for a cyclamorph amp (10mg cyclizine 10mg morphine), but I always mixed them with a few more cycke and a couple of meth amps. They were really nice, one hell of a rush but after a while you develop uncontrolable twitches and memory loss, also you start talking and forget what your saying mid sentance. It is not a drug that you can hide the fact that your waisted.

I would not reccomend them to anyone, they really fucked my life up for the years I was taking them, and the thought of having them again turns my stomach,

I agree with just about everything you said, not exactly harm reduction though:\
Kinda glad i ain't got access 2 those Drugs anymore but i've had some crazy times with Dyk n the Cyc, my 1st script was 50ml methadone concerntrate amps.

Flourescent pink shots ftw <3

Only came across them once but were mighty fine. Unlikely to ever see them again but one can but hope...

i knew a pair of real old schoolers many years ago, they useta get the diconal, needless to say the pair of them were covered in dodgy abscesses.... funny funnyfunny, the h ouse smelt of rotting flesh....

sue, the woman man,she held her nose and blew, y know, like when ya want yer ears to pop, and guess what, a load of puss and stuffcame dribbling out of her ears... she had abcesses inher mouth too, and made me watch as she jabbed them with a pin theres more stories i could tell about martin and sue,, she loved to flash her rotting womens bits to the 20 year old lads, tho she was nearing 50

pair of shady fuckers, they got loads of other stuff from the docs, she loved her dexedrine too

i knew a pair of real old schoolers many years ago, they useta get the diconal, needless to say the pair of them were covered in dodgy abscesses.... funny funnyfunny, the h ouse smelt of rotting flesh....

sue, the woman man,she held her nose and blew, y know, like when ya want yer ears to pop, and guess what, a load of puss and stuffcame dribbling out of her ears... she had abcesses inher mouth too, and made me watch as she jabbed them with a pin theres more stories i could tell about martin and sue,, she loved to flash her rotting womens bits to the 20 year old lads, tho she was nearing 50

pair of shady fuckers, they got loads of other stuff from the docs, she loved her dexedrine too

Ahh, that sounds just like a lot of the old skanks around our way, Im fuckin well glad I waved them bye bye a long time ago!!

@brimz Like you, I would not reccomend any tablets to be crushed and banged, i would just like to clarify that it was a long time ago when i was into them, they fucked me up good and proper, but i have lived to come out the otherside with just a few collapsed veins. They ARE bad shit!!

Please read my post and it describes some of the effects of these horrible things.

:) Thatto

St Helens chemists now still won't sell cyclo in my experience, I used to live in Huyton and go past thatto heath on the train to st helens for the cinema, I have attempted to score valoid there but they insist on a prescription... I do know some chemists in other areas that sell it over the counter though :)

MST & cyclizine is pretty good, and as close to dike as I'm likely to see.

Without going into the reasons for my insane pain, about 2 weeks ago in middle of night I phone NHS 24 (not wanting to trouble the emergency services), describe my symptoms which then so worry the lady on t'other end of line that SHE dials 999 and there's an ambulance at my door in minutes.

Anyway, ambulance guy - kind soul that he was - fitted a "butterfly" thing to the lovely juicy vein on my hand so that he/ the hospital staff at the hospital where he'd shortly be taking me could put whatever meds they fancied into my system without having to do a fresh injection each time.

He then emties an ampoule of cyclizine into me as an anti-emetic and then empties an ampoule of dipipanone next, so as I'm not screaming in agony on the 30 min ride to the hospital.

Sadly, I was in a great deal of emotional and physical pain at the time but it was nevertheless very nice: almost immediate cessation of pain, following by a lovely smooth rush which segued into a blissed out feeling of detatched contentment - which considering I was alone, deeply unhappy, in pain and going into/ in hospital (which I HATE) is, in my books, high endorsement indeed for a drug.

N.B. Ambulance guy only gave me that after hearing I was on oxy and fent, had an epic tolerance and was obviously (and truly) still greatly suffering. So please don't think you're likely to get a shot should you ever have legitiamte cause to phone 999 when in excruciating pain...... 9 times out of 10 oramorph will likely be the strongest they'll give you. and if you have zero opioid tolerance and don't seem to dieing of pain then often co-codamol or codiene will be widely used as firstline pain-relievers in any case.

Just thought I'd share that with my fellow BL psychonauts and say it surprised me SO much to be given that (rather that fucking oral oramorph - which, IMHO, isn't even as good as 300 or 400mg of dihydrocodeine but, then, I am a mad-crazy-devoted fan of the god-given DF-118s) that I felt compelled to share my experience with some folk who might give a shit and be interested in this experience of one Bluelighter (based in the UK) when it comes to one of the rarer opioids available on the amazing NHS

Blessings, peace and love,

Dhcdavid

Last edited:
dipipanone ampoules were discontinued in the 1960s [PIPADONE] it is 5mg or 10mg diamorphine you most likely got for chest pain (severe)

SOrry to bring up and old thread. I just aquired some dipipanone tablets off the net. DOes anypne know a dosage ratio. Say to Hydromorphone or heroin? I just dont wana do to little and waste it or to much and not have fun. I know they are su[ossed to be pink but mine say F3A and are scored? Does this sound liek a real one?

Last edited: