• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Diconal

This information came to this poster too late in life - now he's permanently afflicted with memories of itching that defies description in conventtional terms - daftness aside I find it odd that the itching from i.v.ing morphine lasts perhaps a few minutes then goes away completely whereas if one eats codeine without anti histamine ( cetirizine is my preference) it's like spending several hours on the outskirts of hell.

Would pure Dipipanone powder give the same amazing rush when injected if its not mixed with the cyclizine? I presume the cyclizine would just stop the sickness but i'm just a layman :)

I would have thought it'd still give the same rush (based on my complete lack of experience/knowledge on diconal) but wiki doesn't:

"The combination with cyclizine leads to a very strong rush if the drug is injected"

What of Diconal - I'd say about 2 tablets should do the trick. Years ago I got prescribed some Diconal for my phantom limb pain. Thing is opioids are useless for that sort of pain & I ended up taking half the prescription back to the doctor (I seriously wanted something to give me pain relief) - mind you I did have a couple of bouts of abusing it before taking it back. It's the only opiate that made me want to do physical work (crushed 2 up, dissolved them and squirted it up my arse then proceeded to paint the living room). They havce a limit on how many you can take as at higher doses the hallucinogenic aspect of the anticholinergic activity of the cyclizine starts to predominate, which isn't nice - ask anyone who's ever taken an hallucinogenic dose of atropine containing plant (also makes it rather useless to anyone with a massive tolerance).

Would like to try dipipanone on it's own to see what it's like

Hmm i may be getting my hands on some pure powder, i'd imagine shooting it on its own would be a world of puke. Wont stop me though :D

Possibly yeah, is it any less likely to be real than pure oxy or pure bupe powder?

pure dipipanone would be nothing short of a miracle.....*overwhelmed with hanging tongue and a torrent of saliva*.but good luck! and if you succeed, cyclizine is easily available over the internets...and (no use to you) available OTC in the USA as "childrens bonine"...(motion sickness pillss.) cheers.

Best legal equivalent is norphenadoxone (morpholine ring in place of a piperidine ring in norpipanone), but that's going to be as rare as hens teeth

Last edited:
pure dipipanone, could possibly be obtained by a backstreet chemist from methadone- dont know if this could be done. or from Amdipharm if an employee finds a way of getting away with it- not chemists, as this med is so rare now they would not have access to compounding powders.

at one time, 2g dipipanone could be found with 25g diamorphine tubs and coke crystal "diamonds", palfium amps and suppositories, and IV barbiturates in the DDA box... shame

palfium amps

Are you sure as dextromramide is contraindicated for IV use because of the effects on blood pressure. Once saw someone IV 10mg (from a palfium tablet) and he hit he floor like a sack of taties

yes, it was available in 1ml wet amps of 5mg/ml. used in situations of extreme, acute pain such as renal colic. The very short half-life and the fact a high dose injection or time release version was impracticable meant it was not used as a major analgesic in chronic pain-

although some chronic back pain/ cancer/ terminal illness people got it in addition to morphine or fentanyl as a "breakthrough"/"rescue" dose .

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually for breakthrough pain they would jab you full of diamorphine (medical smack), never even heard of injectible Palfium (I've seen the contents of a CD box - it's how I got to try pure cocaine - and realized it's not for me!)

what "no sources" nonsense? it was a PICTURE of a drug. that site doesn't even sell it to authorised professionals, never mind the public!
do you think i would be putting a source for Peach Palfium on a site open to the public?

^
My apologies rikerliker707 - I clicked and seen a site with what looks like lots of pills n' whatnot on it in a language which is foreign to me - is it German? Just in case, I thought I better snip it out.

Still available in the UK, and still prescribed. I got some not so long ago. They used to be the size of paracetamol tabs years ago, now they are the size of sweetener pills, still pink though.

sweeteners are those tiny things right? that makes no sense, as with smaller pills it's easier to put a few in a works and bang'em up- and that is why the docs don't like to dole them out.

most dike users are over 40, i knew a man of 44 who now gets a huge oxycontin script (and smokes them on foil after removing the coating, just like chasing the dragon) after 28 years of diconal use.

methadone n cyclizine r safer than diconal as it doesnt have binders like diconal methadone is dipipanone sister drug iv bin doin years 20 r so but my friend did lose his arm due to this as crushed tabs r not safe altho they do cyclzine amps r cyclimorph