Bluelight

Thread: Diconal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

What of Diconal - I'd say about 2 tablets should do the trick. Years ago I got prescribed some Diconal for my phantom limb pain. Thing is opioids are useless for that sort of pain & I ended up taking half the prescription back to the doctor (I seriously wanted something to give me pain relief) - mind you I did have a couple of bouts of abusing it before taking it back. It's the only opiate that made me want to do physical work (crushed 2 up, dissolved them and squirted it up my arse then proceeded to paint the living room). They havce a limit on how many you can take as at higher doses the hallucinogenic aspect of the anticholinergic activity of the cyclizine starts to predominate, which isn't nice - ask anyone who's ever taken an hallucinogenic dose of atropine containing plant (also makes it rather useless to anyone with a massive tolerance).

Would like to try dipipanone on it's own to see what it's like

2. Collapse Details

Hmm i may be getting my hands on some pure powder, i'd imagine shooting it on its own would be a world of puke. Wont stop me though

3. Collapse Details

^ what pure dipipanone?

4. Collapse Details

Possibly yeah, is it any less likely to be real than pure oxy or pure bupe powder?

5. Collapse Details

pure dipipanone would be nothing short of a miracle.....*overwhelmed with hanging tongue and a torrent of saliva*.but good luck! and if you succeed, cyclizine is easily available over the internets...and (no use to you) available OTC in the USA as "childrens bonine"...(motion sickness pillss.) cheers.

6. Collapse Details

Best legal equivalent is norphenadoxone (morpholine ring in place of a piperidine ring in norpipanone), but that's going to be as rare as hens teeth
    Last edited by fastandbulbous; 20-07-2010 at 20:19.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Just off the frontline, Where the OB ain't.
    pure dipipanone, could possibly be obtained by a backstreet chemist from methadone- dont know if this could be done. or from Amdipharm if an employee finds a way of getting away with it- not chemists, as this med is so rare now they would not have access to compounding powders.

at one time, 2g dipipanone could be found with 25g diamorphine tubs and coke crystal "diamonds", palfium amps and suppositories, and IV barbiturates in the DDA box... shame

8. Collapse Details

palfium amps
    Are you sure as dextromramide is contraindicated for IV use because of the effects on blood pressure. Once saw someone IV 10mg (from a palfium tablet) and he hit he floor like a sack of taties

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yes, it was available in 1ml wet amps of 5mg/ml. used in situations of extreme, acute pain such as renal colic. The very short half-life and the fact a high dose injection or time release version was impracticable meant it was not used as a major analgesic in chronic pain-

although some chronic back pain/ cancer/ terminal illness people got it in addition to morphine or fentanyl as a "breakthrough"/"rescue" dose .

*snip*
    Last edited by kate; 22-07-2010 at 01:16. Reason: no sources

10. Collapse Details

Usually for breakthrough pain they would jab you full of diamorphine (medical smack), never even heard of injectible Palfium (I've seen the contents of a CD box - it's how I got to try pure cocaine - and realized it's not for me!)

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    what "no sources" nonsense? it was a PICTURE of a drug. that site doesn't even sell it to authorised professionals, never mind the public!
    do you think i would be putting a source for Peach Palfium on a site open to the public?

12. Collapse Details

^
    My apologies rikerliker707 - I clicked and seen a site with what looks like lots of pills n' whatnot on it in a language which is foreign to me - is it German? Just in case, I thought I better snip it out.

13. Collapse Details

Still available in the UK, and still prescribed. I got some not so long ago. They used to be the size of paracetamol tabs years ago, now they are the size of sweetener pills, still pink though.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sweeteners are those tiny things right? that makes no sense, as with smaller pills it's easier to put a few in a works and bang'em up- and that is why the docs don't like to dole them out.

most dike users are over 40, i knew a man of 44 who now gets a huge oxycontin script (and smokes them on foil after removing the coating, just like chasing the dragon) after 28 years of diconal use.

15. Collapse Details

methadone n cyclizine r safer than diconal as it doesnt have binders like diconal methadone is dipipanone sister drug iv bin doin years 20 r so but my friend did lose his arm due to this as crushed tabs r not safe altho they do cyclzine amps r cyclimorph

16. Collapse Details

2 dykes r no good we drink 60ml oral meth then 1 ten pound bag ov street heroin n 8 cyclizine in a 5 ml barrel are meth amps but if u cant get heroin r u r skint then drink ur meth wait 30mins then dig ur cyclzine

17. Collapse Details

no its the cyclizine that gives the rush just like injectin meth amps u get notin really u need the cyclizine iv bin doin meth n cyclzine 20years now r with heroin r both but if u have no heroin r meth amps drink ur meth wait 20 r 30 mins then dig ur syke safer than diconal as they have insoluble binders altho my mate lost his arm with meth n syke

18. Collapse Details

I spent 7years hitting the cyclizine up, used to bang them with meth amps, or take linctus and wait a hour then mix them with water. Also cyclamorph were special treats, used to cost 4 for a cyclamorph amp (10mg cyclizine 10mg morphine), but I always mixed them with a few more cycke and a couple of meth amps. They were really nice, one hell of a rush but after a while you develop uncontrolable twitches and memory loss, also you start talking and forget what your saying mid sentance. It is not a drug that you can hide the fact that your waisted.

I would not reccomend them to anyone, they really fucked my life up for the years I was taking them, and the thought of having them again turns my stomach,

19. Collapse Details

thats so true mate they r very bad mates lost arms n legs n many friends died thru bin junkies od murder nealth probs i talk about drugs to hardcore smackheads but people thinkin of doin smack r cyclizine r all the drugs that come with bin a junkie dont do i started with drugs at 13 heroin at 16n im 35 now and only bin clean off smack 18month but still on meth what a fuckin waste

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Personally, I'd sooner have the dipipanone and leave the cyclizine for the sea sick. If the fella who's getting a sack of dipipanone powder has done so and is looking for new pals, well, he won't need Facebook.

It's been a while since I saw a dike. ( The pill, that is, the other sort are in rather an abundance.) Believe it's specifically mentioned in the DDA and only prescribed for very specific conditions. Desperate seekers induce that heart attack now.

I don't suppose anyone remembers the legendary diconal freak who used to hang around Piccadilly? Supported a habit and paid his rent by charging tourists 10p to tap his arm. Well worth it, like knocking on a formica table. Rumour has it one unfortunate day he lost both arm and income.

You can spot a dike survivor. Missing limbs. What kind of society would ban a grand drug like that?

21. Collapse Details

A fella i use to 'see' sometimes at the dilly was called Tex and he would do the normal "dikes" out of the cornrer of his mouth and if you scored adn he liked you he would take you back to his flat and give you a pound if you would let him fix you as he had no veins and just loved the whole poking a needle in a nice plump one.

22. Collapse Details

Used 2 get the pinkys on the regular about 15years ago have only had em once since.
    One of my favs mos def

23. Collapse Details

hey brimz u oldskool thern mate

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fastandbulbous View Post
    What of Diconal - I'd say about 2 tablets should do the trick. Years ago I got prescribed some Diconal for my phantom limb pain. Thing is opioids are useless for that sort of pain & I ended up taking half the prescription back to the doctor (I seriously wanted something to give me pain relief) - mind you I did have a couple of bouts of abusing it before taking it back. It's the only opiate that made me want to do physical work (crushed 2 up, dissolved them and squirted it up my arse then proceeded to paint the living room). They havce a limit on how many you can take as at higher doses the hallucinogenic aspect of the anticholinergic activity of the cyclizine starts to predominate, which isn't nice - ask anyone who's ever taken an hallucinogenic dose of atropine containing plant (also makes it rather useless to anyone with a massive tolerance).

Would like to try dipipanone on it's own to see what it's like
    thats only 60ml ov cyclizine n 20ml dipipanone thats no good 8 50ml cyclizine n tena bag ov heroin will blow u away

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the fishster View Post
    hey brimz u oldskool thern mate
    Old enuff mate to remember dda boxes n the like

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast