• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction All veins collapsed. Shoot up PRO'S NEEDED.HELP!

That makes a lot of sense.

Any tips on which ones those are? LOL. That might give some people a real chance at IVing, espeically people who otherwise didn't have great veins as is.
I dont remember off the top of my head and I lent out my last edition of the Steroid Bible and Encyclopedia of Body building. I know some of the test estors like deca work secondary on vascularity. Another would be winstrol but seeing as the OP is a woman (did I read that right) she might not want the side effect of facial hair.
I'm sure in the steroid section anyone could find the right compound to grow those garden hose veins.
Good luck and try not to fry your liver.

i actually don't think listening to your body's signals is necessarily so good.... it's what gets you into addiction in the first place. drugs go right to the heart of how you feel and interpret your "body's signals", the signals themselves

I meant physical signs, like if your hand hurts, take it off of the stove.

If all of your veins disappear, step away from the needles.

That sort of thing.

IMO if you're at the point where you can no longer find any veins for IVing then it's time to either get some help or switch to a different ROA. The last thing you'd want is to start IVing in your dick like that British dude who died from withdrawals. That shit makes my nuts shrink just thinking about it.

He was IVing in his femoral vein.

This is not your penis vein.

Your femoral vein runs close to your penis, but down your leg, not in your dick.

illustration-inguinal-region_~PED02010.jpg

See? Injecting in the groin is not injecting in your dick. Common misconception.

I dont remember off the top of my head and I lent out my last edition of the Steroid Bible and Encyclopedia of Body building. I know some of the test estors like deca work secondary on vascularity. Another would be winstrol but seeing as the OP is a woman (did I read that right) she might not want the side effect of facial hair.
I'm sure in the steroid section anyone could find the right compound to grow those garden hose veins.
Good luck and try not to fry your liver.

Thanks for the advice man! I started a thread in Steroid Discussion.

Last edited:
hello there new to this site but finding it fascinating that people who are traditionally portrayed as being the lowest of the low are actually helping each other

Welcome!

hello there new to this site but finding it fascinating that people who are traditionally portrayed as being the lowest of the low are actually helping each other

The problem in drug addiction often lies in legality, and how the government treats addiction (as a health problem, or a criminal one).

Most people who resort to becoming criminals do so only because their DOC is illegal, and hence, completely unaffordable through a clean life.

Welcome to bluelight! :)

Tie off with a wire and have the loop's pressure on your elbow vein . Then try to hit the top of your arm.There are so many good veins there if you can get them to pop out.

-lenses

Everyone-I'd like to make something clear if I didn't already in my second post. Maybe I was too hasty in saying ALL my veins were collapsed I didn't mean that I was just very frustrated, sick, and unable to hit anything for hours. I meant that pretty much all my veins are either collapsed or have too much scar tissue that make them unusuable and that I have other veins that I never use such as femoral, palms,fingers, thighs, and some leg veins that I can see but I either can't hit them for some reason or they look too small to hit and wanted some tips on how to hit these veins. The femoral vein looks MAD dangerous and scary. A 1.5 in. needle? HOLY CRAP that's big. and 21 or 23 gauge? Goddamn. I found the pulse and put my index finger next to it where there is no pulse so I think I know where to shoot but I really don't want to try that. Seems really risky going in blind, that deep, at a 90 degree angle, where at least my neck I can see the vein loud and clear, and protruding.

For anyone who cares, after giving my neck vein a rest for a few weeks its back. It just needed some rest after the scar tissue built up. The best thing I can do I think is to exercise, rotate sites, and give veins rest after a lot of usage. Unfortunately my blood clots really easy, I don't know why, and clogs up 29 gauge needles after a minute of being filled with blood. I feel like the 31 gauges would clog up immediately. I'll try them on my finger veins though and see how that works. You all have been very helpful and I greatly appreciate your help.

Everyone-I'd like to make something clear if I didn't already in my second post. Maybe I was too hasty in saying ALL my veins were collapsed I didn't mean that I was just very frustrated, sick, and unable to hit anything for hours. I meant that pretty much all my veins are either collapsed or have too much scar tissue that make them unusuable and that I have other veins that I never use such as femoral, palms,fingers, thighs, and some leg veins that I can see but I either can't hit them for some reason or they look too small to hit and wanted some tips on how to hit these veins. The femoral vein looks MAD dangerous and scary. A 1.5 in. needle? HOLY CRAP that's big. and 21 or 23 gauge? Goddamn. I found the pulse and put my index finger next to it where there is no pulse so I think I know where to shoot but I really don't want to try that. Seems really risky going in blind, that deep, at a 90 degree angle, where at least my neck I can see the vein loud and clear, and protruding.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Yeah, 21 or 23 gauge is totally unnecessary. I would try a 27g for your femoral, probaby might need 1", I am not sure. I haven't hit my femoral vein, wouldn't really try.

I feel you on your blood clotting - you kind of have to make sure the blood doesn't clot in a 31g. If 29g is the smallest you can use, then I would be extra careful when injecting. I would also maybe do 1 shot per day and smoke/snort for the rest of the day, just so you don't have as much problems. Just a thought.

For anyone who cares, after giving my neck vein a rest for a few weeks its back. It just needed some rest after the scar tissue built up. The best thing I can do I think is to exercise, rotate sites, and give veins rest after a lot of usage. Unfortunately my blood clots really easy, I don't know why, and clogs up 29 gauge needles after a minute of being filled with blood. I feel like the 31 gauges would clog up immediately. I'll try them on my finger veins though and see how that works. You all have been very helpful and I greatly appreciate your help.
Glad to hear about the taking your neck a rest! So you can see your neck vein well? I don't think I can see mine (haven't really tried to though).

Do you IV by yourself? Is it easier to IV in your neck by yourself than in your arm? I'm just kind of wondering about your technique. If it works for you I am rather impressed. I couldn't ever do that, I'd be unable to.

it's unfortunate bluelight can't help. having to do that to your body a dozen times a day, it's almost like addiction conquers your self preservation instinct

veins dont go away after one use you just cant hit them. tie off tight and for a few minutes feel the veins dont go on sight. my veins are really small and very surface so i often go right through them so i measure about the length of the needle and go this distance away to the side of the vein tat way i dont go through the vein but i hit it at the end. try to stay calm being sick and anxious is what leads to greater trouble hitting. try to shoot in warm locations being cold can make it hard to hit which is troublesome with the chills. im so glad i dont have to deal with this anymore

have you been getting your stuff from the same source all this time? maybe its cut with some really nasty shit. it seems weird that one person can scar all his veins while another does not. what is the difference? maybe its the product.

Nothing you can really do except use quality pins and as low a gauge as possible. I personally prefer 29 guague, but I only IV ketamine. When I've binged on the stuff for days at a time I've had the veins inside my elbows close off, but this was always from poor tech (iv'ing while still totally fucked on K) or running out of small needles and IV'ing with a 23 gauge, the veins just inflame and/or clot and close off.

This has always subsided for me though with time and I have no permanent blockage. I've done veins in the thigh before but it did require a tourniquet and you have to pull the skin taught. Also, it may be of no help if the vein is closed off below the injection site (causing poor flow above the area and I noticed causes lumps anyways as the vein isn't being drained from circulation) but if not You can really get a lot out of those bigger arm veins in the bicep area, you may not be able to see them but with a tourniquet you can press around and feel then just inject above. You should probably take time off though if this is as bad as you say... I mean having no veins to hit is pretty damn extreme.

have you been getting your stuff from the same source all this time? maybe its cut with some really nasty shit. it seems weird that one person can scar all his veins while another does not. what is the difference? maybe its the product.
There's lots of factors.

* Muscular and cardiovascular exercise
* Using smaller gauges instead of larger ones
* Rotating injection sites
* How many shots you use in a day
* How your veins are as is - genetics has a good deal to do with vascularity
* Low body fat %age
* Using triple antibiotic ointment on scar tissue
* Technique, and ability to make your IV shot without damaging the vein unnecessarily (puncturing through the other side, missing your shot partially or completely, etc)
* What you are IVing (if it is corrosive or not)

Hey OP - I'm not sure if this has been addressed in this thread yet, but what kind of H. do you get? Meaning - is it Black Tar, or powder #4, or powder base?

there's lots of factors.

* muscular and cardiovascular exercise
* using smaller gauges instead of larger ones
* rotating injection sites
* how many shots you use in a day
* how your veins are as is - genetics has a good deal to do with vascularity
* low body fat %age
* using triple antibiotic ointment on scar tissue
* technique, and ability to make your iv shot without damaging the vein unnecessarily (puncturing through the other side, missing your shot partially or completely, etc)
* what you are iving (if it is corrosive or not)

qft.. :)

I've found that if I'm hitting consistently/succesfully for a while, I get this phsycological block when it comes to any other ROA. The rush is the "end all/be all". I'll spend hours lika a lamo, fucking myself up and wasting dope just because I KNOW it'll suck if I do it any other way. Then once I've gotten too sick or sore or tired to keep going, I'll muscle it, or whatever, and it's all good. Ha Ha! After THAT I'll be fine with any ROA that works, even experiencing relative "rushes". I know, I know, I'm an idiot, but I can relate in how hard it can be getting over that mental block that NO OTHER WAY will work. IT WILL!