• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Alegria Citrus Oderizer

ya ive been banned from a few forums

i dont try to hide it

@Teo I wonder if Teotzlcoatl, if you are the same Teotzlcoatl that was banned from the Shroomery?

only difference is im 5 years older now :)

in a way you also remind me of the oldest troll on the internet, you wouldn't happen to know anything about keeping extinct marsupials extinct do you? haha

perhaps ;)

Psh, if you were him you def wouldn't be talking to me, but why do you pride in making everybody on the interwebz go manic if you don't mind me asking?

Because he's deeply neurotic, narcissistic and insecure, same reason any childish ego acts out for attention.

Soooo, uuhhhhh yeah, about that Alegria stuff, good stuff eh?

Actually there have been reports of xanax, fentanyl and steroids being put on blotter as well. All of which were reported in teh DEA's microgram. I'm certainly not jumping on side with Teo's reasoning or ideology. Just pointing out something i recently read. Personally i was shocked and intrigued at the idea of such drugs on blotter, I think it is brilliant.

Well, putting a potent compound on blotter is just a cheap and easy way to package it for distribution. The xanax, fentanyl, and steroid blotters were not being represented as LSD: they were in fact being represented as the drug they actually contained. The xanax blotters even said the word "xanax" on them.

Fake acid is extremely rare, IMO; representing only a tiny fraction of the total amount of blotter sold. Most acid is none other than good ol' Lucy herself. If you get DOx blotter, you're looking for blotter in the wrong scene.

Haha, back to the Algeria.

I'm pretty sure it's not Methylone. The place where this is coming from also offers "explosion Oderizer" and has a link to the Methylone wiki and then offers this product as well.

~like I said, I'm not trying to consume this Algeria product, but I do have a perchant for retail advertising of RCs, but want to know exactly what is being advertised to me though...

In regards to the Xanax blotter, I can't remember in which issue of Microgram I saw it, but I also saw valium (or some other benzo --don't really know, that's not my scene) mimic tablets that contained something else, I'm too lazy to search for it now. but think it's a rather strange scene the drug world has become where people are manufacturing mimic Rx pills, and selling Xanax in a format comparable to LSD.

~I just hope nobody get their hands on any of the fentanyl analogs and starts trying to pass off and/or distribute them to people in a big way...That will change everything.

Last edited:
" issue of microgram"

WHAT? IS THERE A MAGAZINE ON PD's?

can you tell me more?

thanks

Microgram is a monthly report published by the DEA about drugs they've found/seized, mostly focusing on novel or unusual methods of transporting/storing/etc. various drugs. Ironically, despite the source, the only people I know of who know about, let alone have ever read an issue of Microgram are all druggies who like finding mentions of oddities like xanax blotter.

edit: good point egor, probably no big deal but to be on the safe side and to avoid a sudden spike in referrals from BL to DEA servers just in case... Just google 'DEA microgram' (without the quotes) and the first result should be their online archives. Some pretty interesting stuff in there, although it's hard to read without reminding yourself where it comes from and how horribly the people who produced or possessed these oddities probably got fucked over after it was seized without getting kinda bitter :\

Last edited:
(allegra? algeria? a combination of "ale" and "geriatric"? stupidass name)

alegria = spanish for happiness

I'd believe it or a word close to it means about the same in Italian/Portuguese/French as well.

Well, putting a potent compound on blotter is just a cheap and easy way to package it for distribution. The xanax, fentanyl, and steroid blotters were not being represented as LSD: they were in fact being represented as the drug they actually contained. The xanax blotters even said the word "xanax" on them.

Fake acid is extremely rare, IMO; representing only a tiny fraction of the total amount of blotter sold. Most acid is none other than good ol' Lucy herself. If you get DOx blotter, you're looking for blotter in the wrong scene.

I wasn't meaning to imply they were sold as LSD, just that it is possible to put active amounts other substances besides LSD on a dosing unit of blotter. I used the examples I did as exhibits of that possibility.

Haha, back to the Algeria.

I'm pretty sure it's not Methylone. The place where this is coming from also offers "explosion Oderizer" and has a link to the Methylone wiki and then offers this product as well.

which in no way makes sure that the "explosion oderizer" really contains methylone. afaik the original "explosion" product was discontinued quite a few years ago when methylone was banned in the netherlands.

i wouldn't take any of these products of uncertain composition. especially as pure compounds (which can pretty reliably be tested with various reagents) are available.

Algeria is a combination of methylone and 4-FMP, it's as well sold in Dutch smartshops. Don't know the exact dosages, but I've heard some pretty good things about it!

Hey has anyone heard of this or know what this might be? Found this on a site that's also offering Explosion Oderizer [methylone].

but the instructions for this are different:

"Alegria is a liquid that when evaporates in a the fragrance lamp, it spreads a pleasant fragrance. Never use more than one bottle, because otherwise the smell is just too intense.

Content: 20ml"

//Sorry mods if this thread is against the rules.

I think I know your source for this , actually I´m doing some of the stuff they sent me(a proper welcome package with loads of extras,yes ,including a vial of Alegria) ,the explosion vial had "exposion" printed on it and tbph it did not feel like methylone at all ,I´ll give it the benefit of the doubt since I was already under the influence of 5 or 6 different substances before I gave it a go so ... I definitely feel some stimulation(of the pleasent kind) ,I´d say this is some Cathinone apart from methylone since I´ve learned to distinguish its peculiar smell ,taste ,buzz etc etc ...man , this smoking blend they sent me for free (3grams-Smok) is awesome ,a green buzz which makes you wonder what is REALLY in it ... getting back to the Alegria stuff, some cathinone,definitely ,at least it´s been like over 2 hours now and I feel more alive than usual ...be safe !!

a molecule is a molecule... OP don't put those molecules in your body if you don't know what they are!

I don't know exactly what is in it but DO NOT TAKE IT. My friends bought it from a head shop in Amsterdam and we all took it. I was really stoned to begin with and tired but it woke me up so quickly and started off with a really lovely euphoric high. About an hour later when somebody put some banging music on, I suddenly got a searing headache in the back of my skull - the worst headache I have ever had. This lasted for the next 6 or 7 hours just excruciating pain. I also threw up for the next several hours. The next day when I woke up I had the headache still although not quite as bad and a really stiff neck. 5 days later and I still have a throbbing pain in back of head and a stiff neck and I am only finally feeling slightly better today.

I was the worst out of all my friends but another two other friends also got very bad neck pain from this Alegria.

I have certainly learned my lesson about taking unnamed RC's and I am posting this as a warning as I wouldn't want anyone to suffer in the same way. What is weird is how eager the shopkeeper was to sell this to my friends, they wanted another type of legal high but he was adamant they should buy this one.

VivaViva, thank you for the information!

Noaa welcome to PD / bluelight :) and thank you for the warning.

Also, I've added something to the OP as a matter of moderating.

Lastly, this thread is being moved from PD to MED since we do not discuss empathogens here anymore. Thank you for understanding ;)

Sorry to drag this thread up from the depths but this is the top result when you Google for Alegria Citrus and I thought I'd add my 2pills.
This doesn't match XTC/MDMA exactly but it has the be the best legal version. I fully expected a placebo or some chemicaly crap that makes you feel awful.
4 hours of energy in a small vial. Even after a large meal it was kicking in after 15 minutes. Not the same warm/emotional response as I get on XTC but great for a wakeup and energy boost.
It says "do not ingest" on the label but that exactly what you do. Not the best taste but it doesn't linger so overall not bad.