• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Concerta/celexa/abilify/

LumpyWINS

Greenlighter
Iv noticed since i started to take this combination that my THC high has not been as "euphoric" as it used to be, and i stopped taking abilify because i did find that it does stop the flow of dopamine so the abilify is out of the question, but I have not found much evidence on if concerta or celexa is doing anything to my THC high, i also did not trip on 5x fortified salvia do these have anything to do with that? i doubt it though, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Wait you did or did not trip on salvia? And i dbout concerta has anything to do with it. It takes like a week for abilify to completely leave your system longer if you've been taking it for long periods of time. Idk bout celexa. I find concerta to be very euphoric for me by itself, odd huh. Weed never had much euphoria for me. I do not take concerta now tho. I would drop all medications for a month and see if the pots euphoria is back, that is ofcourse a last resort. Is pot more important than those other medications?

Correct me if i am wrong, but since you are taking abilify for some sort of mental condition(?) i strongly suggest you to stop smoking weed because it can and most probably will just worsen it. At least that was my experience. I got "cured" by shooting smack for well over a year. I know it sounds and is/was dumb and by all means i am not trying to suggest you try or do heroin. Its just my two cents regarding abilify and weed.

I'm not quite sure where to send this thread. I could send it to Healthy Living or The Dark Side for the pharma type info/interactions, or I could send it to Cannabis Discussion for the weed info, although you may not get as useful info in CD. So, I'll send it to Healthy Living, and if they feel it would work better in CD, they can shift it on :)

CB :)

It's probably the abilify, via that DA-blocking effects of many antipsychotics. Once that's out of your system, you should be able to feel euphoric effects of drugs again. But what were you placed in Abilify for? Are you sure you want those symptoms back?

Abilify doesn't block the opiates for me, nor the benzos, but i see it well blocking weed and psychs. From what I've read, do not take amphetamines and MDxx with Abilify.

I am off abilify now, it is completely out of my system, I took it in the first place to help stabalize my mood and sudden anger and to help with depression. But that drug, abilify, is FUCK UP, if you are ever prescribed this drug say "FUCK NO" it is not just that it kills your high, this drug is bad for you physically and emotionally, after I was off abilify I was worse then EVER, worse then before I had taken abilify, I was only like this for a short period of time it was as if I was going through withdraw, not to mention I gained 80 pounds in a year and a half from this shit, Iv been off abilify since I posted this and I'v already lost 10 lbs, in like a month, just from not taking this drug, I am now able to get high again, not to mention I finally tripped on Salvia, I decided to smoke it for the third time, (not tripping the first two times) when I knew the time was right, I was with my friends in a much safer comfortable and better enviorment. You can find my trip report here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=492254 please take the time to read and comment. Thank you all for helping me so much and I have also noticed my deppresion weakening, perhapse abilify never helped and only made things worse.