• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Peyote Way Church of God

In my honest opinion, Teo is _deeply_ neurotic and his nonsensical views on natural entheogens are the fetish object keeping him slightly connected to reality :\ Seems like a narcissistic egoism disorder IMO.

^Yeah, the narcissism is screamingly evident. If you notice, he's never made an attempt to initiate interaction with us that isn't centered on his own personal agenda in one way or another.

^i completely agree. hes also made it clear that hes been banned from almost every etheogen website out there... and no doubt will be banned from this site soon *fingers crossed*

im all for people expressing their views, but his posts have been openly hostile and insulting, this has never been the atmosphere of the psychedelic forum from my brief time here.

and these basic lists flooding bl that can be found on erowid or other sites are pretty tiresome.

i mean someone who has no idea why they continually get banned from site to site is pretty f-ed up in my opinion

oh screw you swilow your just made cause of the spirit molecule thread

I doubt Teo really gives a shit about the plants or the Earth, TBH.

that may be the one thing y'all have said that offends me :)

take a look at my intro page and you'll get an idea of my interests!

I think eating peyote is piggish and repugnant, and it pisses me off that there's some fake-ass "church" out there accelerating the extinction of a dwindling plant species. Fuck off with that "peyote way church of god" bullshit, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard people use to get loaded.

people really talk out their asses here

YOUR FUCKING STUPID

peyote way advocate eating nothing but garden grow peyote and is strongly opposed to the NAC who eats only wild peyote, this is the entire reason the peyote way church was created!

you fucking jackass

yall are seriously STUPID!

I am for ONLY consuming plants you have grown personally and promote conservation and being self-sufficient

did you even look at the peyoteway site?

go read my posts on the nexus, i got banned there for telling people to grow plants constantly

straight from their site-

Therefore, anyone who partakes of the Holy Sacrament Peyote as part of their religious practice should consider becoming actively involved in its propagation and welfare.

http://www.peyoteway.org/cultivation.php

ive donated $100s to the Peyote Way and Cactus Conservation Institution...

What do you do with your money? spend it on drugs?

I am not obsessed with the 'spirits' of plants or whatever and I have no interest spending my money so other people can grow peyote. I just find it odd that you post this on a drug user's forum given all your high talk about respecting the plants. Whatever. It's nice that you feel like you're doing a good deed helping people grow a cactus so they can have visions. If I had hundreds of dollars to give away I'd probably use it to help humans directly rather than help the ones who have the luxury of regular peyote ceremonies fund their religious practice. My point was, whatever YOUR stupid delusional beliefs on the issue may be, the BLers you are 'advertising' this church to solely on the basis of their drug use are the same people you like to lecture for not respecting the plants and all that hippie bullshit. Do you not see the hypocrisy or do you honestly believe most of us care about the religious aspect of this church? You posted this in the forum about drugs rather than the forum about spirituality, after all...

You swear and call people names a lot for somebody no one likes or respects here. I think these facts may be related. Keep it up, though, it'll come in handy if and when we tire you and need a legitimate reason to ban you :)

Get the fuck over yourself. Seriously.

Man, swilow has done more work for the PD forum than probably any other member. He's also one of the most civil posters on the board, I've seen him consistently respond to even the most troublesome posters with good humor and love. If you've managed to piss off swilow to this degree, you can rest assured that your behavior has lapsed into the realm of the absurd.

Yes, I am made. But if you meant "mad", no I'm more laughing at you!! :D

people really talk out their asses here

YOUR FUCKING STUPID

You may have your browser settings wrong; iits actually you thats talking out of your arse. Your Teotzlcoatl, right?

peyote way advocate eating nothing but garden grow peyote and is strongly opposed to the NAC who eats only wild peyote, this is the entire reason the peyote way church was created!

you fucking jackass

yall are seriously STUPID!

And you are so far above us? With your consistent spamming of multi-forums with useless, childish information? And your constant denial of scentific fact?

did you even look at the peyoteway site?

To look at anything you link to would be akin to me tearing my eyes out.

go read my posts on the nexus, i got banned there for telling people to grow plants constantly

You know, in my years on Bluelight I have never come across someone as annoying as you. You act like the twenty year old you are, minus about 8 years. I truly hope you get banned. You are a waste of time and space.

Do you have any kindness in you? What have you learned from psychedelics? Because your arrogant, egoic posting suggests that you have either never ingested a psychedelic or that your getting bunk shit ;). When you have lived a bit longer, maybe then you will have opinions worthy of respect; for now, let it be known that you are truly a shameful aspect of the entheogenic communty that you claim to be such a part of.

i realize i may have been rude

but i do see drug users who use things like peyote, ayahuasca and even LSD as very different from those who use things like heroin and meth and i wish to distance myself from that

tell you what, how about i take a break we try this again?

will y'all attempt to be open to my ideas if i present them in a more postive manner?

Good for you. To the rest of us this looks like a symptom of your deeper neuroses and fucked up world view regarding drugs. You don't have to call people fucking idiots and call anyone who uses those drugs criminals and degenerates in order to choose not to use them yourself. The fact that you continually spew such vile crap indicates to the rest of us that whatever you *do* care about, we don't value or want to hear your opinion about anyway. Call it... The Boy Who Cried A Bunch Of Really Really Stupid Shit.

If you really want to start off on a new foot here, I honestly recommend that you close this account, lurk for a while and rejoin under a new name with a different attitude. Speaking only for myself, it would probably take weeks/months of model good behavior for me to believe you've changed at all. This isn't just you miswording things and making a bad impression - it's us hating just about every coherent thought you have managed to communicate. You've done this several times already, anyway - back down after a day of stupidity, say you're gonna try to change and behave, then the next day it's the same shit. I remain unconvinced.

i realize i may have been rude

but i do see drug users who use things like peyote, ayahuasca and even LSD as very different from those who use things like heroin and meth and i wish to distance myself from that

I understand the sentiment, but the distinction isn't actually wise or useful. If you want distance from it, Bluelight is the wrong site for you. I personally don't use methamp much, though used to, and I do like opiates incl. heroin.

tell you what, how about i take a break we try this again?

will y'all attempt to be open to my ideas if i present them in a more postive manner?

I dunno man. To me, you've bummed me out a fair bit- if I were you I would probably go and enjoy life off the internet.

Maybe you need to ask yourself whether it matters that other people "respect-enjoy" plants in the way you do. Can you just enjoy using plants wihtout needing other people to agree with you?

Have a think. :)

Man, swilow has done more work for the PD forum than probably any other member. He's also one of the most civil posters on the board, I've seen him consistently respond to even the most troublesome posters with good humor and love. If you've managed to piss off swilow to this degree, you can rest assured that your behavior has lapsed into the realm of the absurd.
Truth there. Out of anyone you should insult the very last on the list should be swilow. Hes constantly kind and pretty comical. If theres one thing I know its that there isn't an ounce of science in you. Your constantly annoyingly close minded and your whole high and mighty enlightened is totally unwarrented. If theres one thing that pisses me of to no end its the fact that you refuse to see that all drugs are simply drugs whether it be herion or mescaline. The problem with certain drugs is how you choose to use them. I will say that psychedelics may have better uses than meth or herion but there all drugs regardless of class and regardless of their source.

Roger&Me8118326 said:

Agreed. In the years I lurked here (hear that, Teo? Years!) before creating an account, swilow was one of the members I came to respect quite a bit for these reasons.

+1 on swilow being awesome. Seriously, if you're looking for someone to pick a fight with, plenty of us can be pretty hostile and enjoy picking fights, with you in particular... Do you really feel yourself in need of _more_ enemies here?

At any rate, on further thought, my final verdict for the moment - I don't think we should ban Teo, but I don't know what he is hoping to accomplish by posting here unless he enjoys whatever he calls his attempt at communicating arguments as much as all of us seem to enjoy beating up on him, which I suspect he does although I cannot imagine why. I love to argue and when everyone I would care about offending anyway is on the same side, it's all the more fun, so I'll probably keep fueling the fire as long as the rest of you keep it entertaining.

That's what I love about this place. You can take something as inane and worthless as one of Teo's threads about himself not liking synthetic drugs or whatever and turn it into awesomeness.

FWIW, Peyote Way sounds pretty cool, I've got nothing against any church whose primary claim to fame is defending its participants' rights over federal drug law. Definitely a much healthier way of expressing faith through politics than lobbying against rights for gay people or unmarried couples or single people who fuck or whoever jesus is pissed at today... At any rate, even the aforementioned religious kooks seem slightly better thought out in their world views than our dear friend Teo, thus... This thread. Anyone who can start a thread about a church that does mescaline and end up coming off bad here on PD.... It takes a special kind, to put it nicely.

Last edited:
FWIW, Peyote Way sounds pretty cool, I've got nothing against any church whose primary claim to fame is defending its participants' rights over federal drug law. Definitely a much healthier way of expressing faith through politics

Well good that is wonderful.

I'm going to try to present my ideas in a better manner.

So y'all bear with me and give me a chance.

I do have some good info to offer.

I am sorry for one thing.... sorry for the insults. That isn't in the spirit of good debate.

I personally don't use methamp much, though used to, and I do like opiates incl. heroin.

you know I'm sure I would LOVE heroin too.

I bet it makes you feel soooooooo goooooood. OMG I can't even imagine how goooood it makes you feel (ive done other opiates, so I have an idea) it must be amazing!

and this is the reason I won't do it... it would be TOO MUCH FUN, I'd freaking love it and want to do it over and over and over!

but you know what... what benefit comes from that? What do I learn or gain from it? Nothing but feeling good... thats it!