• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30 mg oxycodone

GP511

Greenlighter
Have a 30 mg oxycodone and I'm wondering about the best way to take it. I'm a serious lightweight and get a really good buzz from Lortab 10/500's, so I know I can't take the whole thing. How much and how should I take it?

you could break it in half and pop a half. but if you say you get a good buzz of hydrocodone 10mg. then it mite be too much, mite throw up, maybe not.
could crush it up into 3 equal lines and snort 1 or 2 or til you feel satisfied.

Bruh, trust me cuz I'm the exact same way

15 mg will have you nodding and itching like crazy and maybe even a little nauseous. That's actually what I consider a little too much when i want to function normally. I break those roxy's (that's what I assume you have) into 4ths. 7.5 mg oxy is what I take when I get up in the morning when don't feel like going to work/school. It's a good combination of euphoria, energy and calmess. If you want take a few tums and some grapefruit juice about an hour before you take it to potentiate the effects.

i would break it in half and take half as shruuuuuuuuuuuzzz said above, that should give you a good taste of the pleasures of oxycodone, or break it into 1/4 , take one and see how you feel.

crush up the whole thing into quarters, form 4 lines.

Try one line, wait 5-10 mins. If you like it and think you can take more, snort another line

crush up the whole thing into quarters, form 4 lines.

Try one line, wait 5-10 mins. If you like it and think you can take more, snort another line

I'd go with this advice ^^

I'd wait about 10-15 mins befor dosing again if it doesn't feel like enough though.

I use to be in the same boat as you. A 10mg perc would have me nice as shit. When I would double up, I felt it was waaay to much.

Eat a 1/4 of the pill. You should feel pretty damn good off of that. After it kicks, about a hour or so in, snort another 1/4 of it. You will then be greeted by the greatest feeling. EVER.

Oxycodone is 1.5x as potent as hydrocodone orally so if 10mg of hydrocodone is good for you the equivalent of that is 6.67mg of oxy so 1/4 of the pill will probably be a good starting dose.

That conversion ^ is orally though so if you do insufflate it as have been suggested, it will be a little different. I believe the BA of intranasal oxy is a little lower than oral but since snorting it hits harder and you feel it quickly, it'll probably feel stronger but not last as long as orally.

To be on the safe side, if I were you I would either take 1/4 of the pill orally or snort a little less than 1/4 of the pill and wait 10 minutes or so to see how you feel. If you want to snort more its very easy to snort a little more so start low.

Everyone I knew who had a very small opiate tolerance always puked whenever they would try and take a blue......break it in half, and snort half of that and see how you feel

Cane2theLeft is right on the money.
The conversion and/or dosing instructions are what your looking for.
Another benefit not mentioned of dosing as he suggested is the effect on tolerance.
Having experienced and/or witnessed tolerance development, something as simple as dosing at a level that works rather than a few mg's higher than you need can really impact the length of time for tolerance to said dosage to appear.
The op didn't mention how often they do opiates (I'm guessing rarely based on tolerance) but I figured I'd mention this benefit as well.
As I know some people that in retrospect really wish they would have known how much difference using even a few mg's less can make in retaining there naivete when first using opiates.

Those were the days. I used to eat those like fucking candy. (however, don't advise this with someone without a tolerance...this has been a public service message).

With your tolerance, oral (maybe even cut in half) definatly chew them up... or insufflate 15-20mg and u will be awesome... I was takin those on the regular and it made the world of differance on my back pain. real talk, good ish

30mg

First off, you should know how VERY lucky you are that you can get off on such a low mg dose. I havent been able to do that in over 5 years lol. Anyway Theres a lot of good advice in this thread for you. Personally, I would crush it, split it up into 3 equal lines, sniff up 1 line wait 10 minutes and see how you feel. if you can get "right" off of 10mg (lucky) a 1/3 should do you just fine. An yes if your not down to IV plugging will hit you the hardest and fastest. Just so you know to do that you dont have to jam the needle-less rig (very important) way up into your brown eye, you only need to insert bout an inch in, squirt, an your bum will naturally keep everything in unless you have a problem pooin' your pants all the time then i would NOT recomend that way lol. For the record it takes about 3 30mg IV'd or 4-5 sniffd 30mg roxys to get me right, wich isnt so so much compared to some of the peeps I know that need like 7-10 to get off, but what really sux is that there are NO cheap dealers in ct. I know im not sposed to post prices but ct dealers want between .75cents to a buck-a-mg for any type of opiates and thats effin awful in my book considering I originally started effin around with em cuz i was gettin em cheap cheap like 10bux for a perk 30. ahhh those wer the days. happy highin

cheers