• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2-methyl-2-butanol (2M2B) "Vodka"

this is 10x more euphoric thab ethanol, plus I've got some benzo fury for later!!

By the way when I tried my 6-apb later on it had no effect at all due to me already being intoxicated.

Doesn't the stuff smell/taste just terrible? I would be tempted to form the carbamate ester so at least it will fit inside a capsule. Interesting if it's that euphoric - I assumed it worked the same as ethanol.

Yes, it tastes fucking awful. And don't believe anyone who says it's drinking without a hangover.2M2B has a unique hangover all its own, and that's fucking awful too.

iv got a free sample coming with luck dnt know if to keep it or do it when it arrives

Yes, it tastes fucking awful. And don't believe anyone who says it's drinking without a hangover.2M2B has a unique hangover all its own, and that's fucking awful too.

I know... It just goes from being happy and sedated to being tired of being on it...

It's too long...

I guess I've been hiding under a rock or something. This sounds like an amazing substitute for alcohol, which, for untold reasons I'm coerced to not imbibe in... hehe.

I highly doubt it would have sex side effects anything like GHB, though.

It should enhance libido if embarrassment, shame, and/or general inhibition are to blame for suppressed libido in sober life. Why our culture considers ethanol an 'aphrodisiac', I will never truly understand...

ebola

It should enhance libido if embarrassment, shame, and/or general inhibition are to blame for suppressed libido in sober life. Why our culture considers ethanol an 'aphrodisiac', I will never truly understand...

ebola

because they are scared of rejection, ethanol is the worst sex drug- you shag ugly random people the sex isn't good and then you think later how you cant remember anything that happened.

waste of time

Can 2-methyl-2-butanol be smelled in your breath just like ethanol?
Would people notice when you speak to them that you took something?

Always remember. 1 + 1 = 4

Adding ethanol can really add on to the effects, damn near triple to quadruple the effects. This is not safe or recommended.

But, 2M2B Last about 2 hours more than ethanol. It is not a type of alcohol you would chronically re-dose like ethanol at a party. You take it like a old school sleeping pill. Take the dose you need and leave it alone! Only re-dose after the effects start to ware off.

hm okay so what is considered a starter dose? Iv aquired some of this stuff, Im very sensitive to ethanol, 3-4 0.5L beer and im drunk so I thought about starting with 0.5mL

Yea hm it will be hard to only take one dose and dont add alcohol when going out because all my friends will ask me what is wrong with me when I only drink water or sth ^^

hm okay so what is considered a starter dose? Iv aquired some of this stuff, Im very sensitive to ethanol, 3-4 0.5L beer and im drunk so I thought about starting with 0.5mL

Yea hm it will be hard to only take one dose and dont add alcohol when going out because all my friends will ask me what is wrong with me when I only drink water or sth ^^

That's sounds about right.

so to sum up, this is not as toxic as ethanol ?

Twenty times...

Nobody seems to know how toxic it is relative to ethanol. AFAIK, we'd need to know the toxicity of all metabolites of the chemical (assuming that it IS metabolized? someone said earlier that it isn't metabolized in the liver...), and even without metabolites, its impossible to know if the 2-methyl-2-butanol itself is toxic without there being research done on it.

Twenty times. Metabolized? Yes. It has intoxicating effects does it not? Always assume something is.

I heard it jacks up ur stomach lining, but yes I heard it is more euphoric

No worse than any other cheap 100 proof liquor.

Last edited: