Bluelight

Thread: Hydromorphone, oxycodone, alprazolam

1. Collapse Details
    Hydromorphone, oxycodone, alprazolam 
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Does anyone here think it would be safe to combine 2/3 mg alprazolam, 4 mg hydromorphone, and 10-20 mg oxycodone. I last took 4 mg hydromorphone and 10 mg oxycontin 6 days ago and I had a pretty nice buzz. I have mild tolerance to alprozolam, been taking 2/3 mg peices of the green 2 mg pills (1/3 pill = 2/3 mg) green 2 mg break in 3 pieces, the last few days.

Also, does alprozolam muddy up, enhance, or leave the opiate experience unchanged in your opinions?
    Last edited by severely etarded; 20-02-2010 at 05:45.

2. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Also, does mixing low doses of opiates like hydrocodone, oxycodone, and hydromorphone have a synergistic effect on the opiate experience? (in low doses each of course)

3. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I take oxycontin by RX and off the street I get dillie 8s and alprazolam 2s .
    I can take...after a day of normal oxy of up to 100mg.. 1/3rd of a dillie with another 10mg of oxycodone does a nice buzz. Or 2/3rd of alprazolam with oxycodone..10mg will give me a nicer buzz and both will usually put me to sleep. Never comined them all..or don't remember,if I did haha. Mixing them will be less stimulating than oxycontin. More drowsy and sloppy.