• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ego Death. Who Has Experienced It And On What Drug?

5-meo-dmt,dmt,mescaline,2c-e, LSD, and mushrooms. I love ego death such an indescribable but amazing experience.

Nope, I'm not even too sure what people mean by it. Obviously missing out here. *shrug*

Me on mushrooms, but mostly LSD, one trip of LSD and mushrooms combined led to some ego loss. my ego is pretty loose anyways but doesn't completely dissolve very often. usually I have to be out in nature. a couple noted times, once on LSD and methstacy (you know "speedy" caps) I had been in a very disattached happy mood, digging into some small rocks , deeper and deeper, I was watching all 4 of us, my friends and I, I was the rocks, the sand, the water... the air, the whole space encompassing all of us for 200X200 meters at least. I was the experience we were having... we were walking up and back out of the beach area and back onto roads and my consiousness came to be more focused on me as night fell the theme got a little "sketchy" but still unrepeatably hilarious and fun.

I didn't frame my expanded perception until just after the effect of my third person viewpoint was wearing off and I was returning to just "I". I was just astonished and was trying to explain it with terms like "chaos, entire all encompassing chaos", boundries didn't seperate...they connected!

I can always kind of sense this buddhist nature now, and during this trip was also completely confortable with the thought of death, the experience of death, I was afraid of the pain/discomfort of the loss of breath, but it becomes the breath of eternity as it seeps out, the vaccuum is no longer pressing against, you are the vaccuum of all and everything. some sense of rebirth? I must study this mindspace more

Might have experienced it on ket or 4-meo-pcp then, but it didn't seem some big grand event people make it out to be.

I'd like to experience ego-death on 4-AcO-DMT. It's such a gentle chemical and has this aura of peace and serenity.

Once on mushrooms and again to a much greater degree upon entering the K-hole (shit rips you apart).

DXM + Nitrous. That blew me away. I was already 'holing', or approaching a ++++ (full dissociative melt down) on DXM, but was still only at a very strong +++. We combined nitrous with the dxm 3 times. The first time i don't remember anything, the second time I went some places but never reached the final point. The third and last time I was launched off in to ultimate point in the universe. Ego death.

Intravenous MDA? Did you write a trip report for that? Sounds very interesting.

I've been meaning to get around to it. I might actually do so very soon.

It was the best psychedelic experience I ever had. It transcended beyond every acid exp, every mushroom exp, every salvia exp, that I've ever had.

2c-e, salvia, mescaline and 5-meo-dmt have all caused ego-death for me in the past.

I've experienced ego death on LSD and Salvia. On salvia the idea of being a human or that there was a me had no meaning in the place that I was. On LSD i had a little bit more assembelance of reality, but I thought I would never return from it and i forgot what 'reality' was and how I function in everyday life.

Ketamine has given me a form of ego death, but i hesitate to call it true ego death because I find ketamine is a sneaky substance. I find that the ego death is quickly replaced with a 'super' ego, I get some meglomania coming off.

LSD the other night.. didn't like it..

Would some k-holes be considered ego death? :/

Salvia..

Ketamine , LSD and Mushrooms

Have all taken me further than i could have ever imagined.

Ketamine and Salvia. My first Salvia trip being 120x, I had a huge panic attack. What was going on in my trip caused me to jump on a table and break a bunch of glass. I was not aware of any of this when I stopped tripping. My friends said it was only two minutes but itseemed like it lasted quite a while.

My first Salvia trip being 120x

What the fuck? 120X? That seems so ridiculously, redundantly potent as to be effectively useless for any kind of recreational use. Who would even bother to make 120X salvia? Shit, I had a 5-minute out-of-body experience on a single bongrip of 10X. 120X is unimaginable to me.

First time was with mushrooms + mdma and that was one hell of a sexy time let me tell you. I watched the wall and I don't even know how to describe what I experienced... other than saying that movie spoke to "me". Only other time was on lsd + ketamine.